FreshersNow.Com has brought you up with the latest Medi Assist Insurance Walkin 2019 details. And the representatives of the Medi Assist Insurance TPA Private Limited decided to fill up the Data Entry Freshers posts. So, candidates who have much interest and eligible can directly attend the Medi Assist Insurance Walkin Drive. Furthermore, they have scheduled the Medi Assist Insurance Walkin In Bangalore from 18th January 2019 To 22nd January 2019.
You Can Also Check: ★ Freshers Jobs
- 1 Medi Assist Insurance Walkin 2019 – Complete Information
Medi Assist Insurance Walkin 2019 – Complete Information
|Company Name||Medi Assist Insurance TPA Private Limited|
|Qualification||B.Com, BBA, B.A, BBM, B.Sc, 12th, Any Graduate, Any Postgraduate|
|Experience||0 – 1 Year|
|Job Role||Data Entry Freshers|
|Salary||Not Disclosed By Recruiter|
|Functional Area||Executive Assistant, Front Office, Data Entry|
|Industry||Medical/ Healthcare/ Hospitals|
|Employment Type||Permanent Job, Full Time|
To serve the customers well by delivering a high standard, efficient customer service and to represent the organization in the possible best way.
- Minimum of 30 wpm typing speed.
- Good in Excel
Details Of Medi Assist Insurance Walkin Drive
Date: 18th January 2019 To 22nd January 2019
Timings: 10:00 AM Onwards
Contact Person: Bharathi S
Medi Assist is India’s largest Third Party Administrator (TPA) and the preferred Wellness Partner for India’s most discerning corporates across the country Medi Assist Healthcare Services offers a range of wellness programs and value-added services to corporate employees and individuals. Furthermore, Medi Assist India TPA Pvt Ltd. offers health benefits administration services including cashless claims management, reimbursements, pharmacy benefits, planned hospitalization and more. And your support and partnership play a significant role in who we are today.
You Can Also Check: ★ Placement Papers
Venue Of Medi Assist Insurance Walkin Interview
Medi Assist Insurance TPA Pvt Ltd,
IBC Knowledge Park, 4th Floor,
Tower D, Dairy Circle,
Bangalore – 560029
Land Mark: Opp. to Fire Station
Roles & Responsibilities
- Receive and check claim documents for completeness and advice employees regarding pending documents, if any.
- Track and control documents to ensure TAT of claims/cards as per SLA.
- Feedback from Insurers and Corporates.
- Additional revenue opportunities from existing Corporates.
- Escalate issues as per the escalation matrix.
- Nonvoice coordinator
- Respond to queries from the employees of the corporation through e-mails.
- Maintain weekly reports on claims and queries and the TAT of the same
- To attend to any other assignments assigned to you from time to time.
You Can Also Check: ★ Latest Interview Questions And Answers
Educational Qualifications – Jobs In Bangalore
- UG: B.Com, BBA, B.A, BBM, B.Sc, 12th, Any Graduate – Any Specialization
- PG: Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization
- Doctorate: Doctorate Not Required
Documents Required For Medi Assist Insurance Walkin In Bangalore
- Applicants should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies while attending the Medi Assist Insurance Walkin In Bangalore.
- Furthermore, you need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the Aadhar Card, PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Moreover, all the job aspirants should carry the latest updated Resume and the job aspirants should have Latest Passport size photos for the verification purpose.
Also, You Can Refer To The Latest Walkins