Indian Navy 10+2 B.Tech Entry Notification (Released) @ joinindiannavy.gov.in | Online Application Form: The officials of the Indian Navy are inviting the Online Application Forms from UNMARRIED MALE CANDIDATES to join the prestigious Indian Navy Academy from 29th November 2019. Moreover, this scheme is to hire candidates for the Four-year degree course under the 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme.
So, those who wish to apply for 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme – Jul 2020 must check this page to get the Indian Navy BTech Entry Scheme 2019. You can get complete information about the Indian Navy 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme Recruitment 2019 from the below sections. The last date to apply for Jul 2020 Scheme is 19th December 2019. Moreover, the call up for Service Selection Board (SSB) will be issued on the basis of JEE (Main) – 2019 All India Rank.
- 1 Indian Navy 10+2 B.Tech Entry Notification – Overview
- 1.1 Indian Navy 10+2 B.Tech Entry Eligibility Criteria
- 1.2 Selection Process
- 1.3 Required Documents While Filling Online Indian Navy Form 2019
- 1.4 How To Submit Online Indian Navy 10+2 B.Tech Entry Application Form 2019?
- 1.5 Indian Navy 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme Online Application 2019 & Notification
|Name Of The Organization||Indian Navy|
|Post Name||10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme (Permanent Commission) Course|
|Number Of Vacancies||37 Posts|
|Starting Date Of Application Form||29th November 2019|
|Ending Date To Submit Online Application Form||19th December 2019|
|Category||Indian Navy Jobs|
|Training Is Schedule To Commence From||Jul 2020|
|Scheme Purpose||Four-year degree course under the 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Selection Process||SSB Interview|
|Mode of Application form||Online|
- Qualification: Passed Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 Pattern) or its equivalent examinations from any Board with at least 70% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) and at least 50% marks in English (either in Class X or Class XII).
- Age Limit: Born Between 2-1-2001 and 1-7-2003 (Both dates inclusive)
The SSB interview will be conducted in two stages.
- Stage I test consists of Intelligence test, Picture Perception, and Group Discussion. Candidates who fail to qualify in Stage I will be routed back on the same day.
- Stage II test comprises Psychological testing, Group testing, and Interview which will last for 4 days. Successful candidates will thereafter undergo Medical Examination (approx duration 3-5 working days).
You Can Also Check: ★ Government Jobs India
- Details are to be filled up as given in the Matriculation Certificate/ 12th Certificate.
- Fields such as e-mail addresses, mobile numbers are mandatory fields.
- All relevant documents (preferably in original) Date of birth proof (as per 10th/ 12th certificates), 10th mark sheet, 12th mark sheet, JEE (Main)-2019 scorecard (indicating All India Rank) and a recent passport size color photograph should be scanned in original JPG/ TIFF format, for attaching the same while filling up the application.
- If any scanned document is not legible/ readable for any reason, then the Indian Navy Application Form 2019 will be rejected.
- Print one copy of the online application form and carry it along with the original certificates/ documents as mentioned while appearing for SSB interview.
- Candidates should register for the Indian Navy B.Tech Entry Scheme 2019 by visiting the official site of the Indian Navy @ joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Start applying from 29th November 2019 To 19th December 2019.
- Log in to apply for the Indian Navy 10+2 B.Tech Entry Scheme 2019.
- Fill all the details and then upload the documents as mentioned.
- After that submit the Indian Navy B.Tech Entry Application Form.
- Download and take a print out of it for further usage.
|Indian Navy 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme Notification PDF||Click Here|
|Online Application Form For Indian Navy 10+2 B.Tech Jul 2020||Click Here (Link Will be Active From 29th November 2019)|
★★ Employment News ★★
Follow us on Freshers Now website to get all the latest notifications. Keep checking our page to get more Job Updates.