JIPMER Junior Resident Jobs 2021 – 20 Posts, Walkin Date @jipmeredu.in: The Authorities of Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research has released a notification for the JIPMER Junior Resident Notification 2021. Candidates who are interested in the above posts must have to attend the Walk-in-Interview on 19th January 2021. Keep in mind the Authorities of JIPMER are going to recruit the candidates on 89 Days Adhoc Basis through Walkin Interview and this period may be extended up to one year based on their performance and requirement.
Moreover, we have given detailed information regarding the JIPMER Junior Resident Openings 2021 in the lower section. At the end of the page, Candidates can find the JIPMER Notification Link. For day-to-day, JIPMER Junior Resident Jobs 2021 updates stay in touch with our page.
- 1 JIPMER Junior Resident Jobs 2021 – 20 Posts, Walkin Date
- 2 JIPMER Junior Resident Jobs Vacancies
- 3 JIPMER Junior Resident Educational Qualification
- 4 JIPMER Junior Resident Age Limit
- 5 JIPMER Junior Resident Application Fee
- 6 JIPMER Junior Resident Salary
- 7 JIPMER Junior Resident (Non PG) Selection Procedure
- 8 How To Attend JIPMER Junior Resident Walk in Interview 2021?
- 9 JIPMER Junior Resident (Non PG) Jobs 2021 Notification, Walkin Venue
JIPMER Junior Resident Jobs 2021 – 20 Posts, Walkin Date
|JIPMER Junior Resident Jobs 2021|
|Organization Name||Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research|
|Post Names||Junior Resident (Non PG)|
|Total Vacancies||20 Posts|
|Notification Release Date||5th January 2021|
|Walkin Date||19th January 2021|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Interview|
|★★ You Can Also Check ★★|
|JIPMER Recruitment||MBBS Govt Jobs|
|Junior Resident Jobs|
JIPMER Junior Resident Jobs Vacancies
|Name of the Post||Vacancy|
|Junior Resident||20 Posts|
JIPMER Junior Resident Educational Qualification
The Candidates should have passed MBBS (or) Equivalent Degree recognized by medical council of India.
JIPMER Junior Resident Age Limit
As per the Norms of the Organization. Check the advertisement for Age Relaxation details.
JIPMER Junior Resident Application Fee
- General (UR), OBC & EWS candidates Rs.500/-
- SC/ST Candidates Rs.250/-
JIPMER Junior Resident Salary
The Candidates will be Paid Rs. 56,100/- Pay Matrix Level-10 and NPA as Admisabble under rules (Total Rs. 85,000/- Approximately).
JIPMER Junior Resident (Non PG) Selection Procedure
The Officials will conduct the Written Exam and then Interview.
How To Attend JIPMER Junior Resident Walk in Interview 2021?
- Visit the Official Site.
- After Landing on the Home Page.
- Download the Official Advertisement.
- Study the Advertisement Carefully.
- If Interested in the Posts Download the Application Form.
- Pay the Application In online.
- And Attend the Interview with required documents at the given below address.
JIPMER Junior Resident (Non PG) Jobs 2021 Notification, Walkin Venue
|JIPMER Junior Resident (Non PG) Jobs 2021 – Important Links|
|To Download the JIPMER Junior Resident Walk in Interview||Click Here|
|Link to pay the Online Application Fee||Click Here|
|Address to attend the Written Test/Interview||JIPMER Academic Centre, JIPMER, Puducherry|
We believe the above information about JIPMER Junior Resident Job 2021 is helpful to the applicants. Candidates are advised to check the official site for more information. For the Latest Job, updates stay tuned to our site Freshersnow.