KTET Notification 2020 @ ktet.kerala.gov.in | Teacher Eligibility Test Application Form (Out), Eligibility: Candidates who are searching for the Kerala TET 2020 details can get them from this page. The officials of the Kerala Government Education Board (KGEB) released the Kerala TET 2020 Registration Form on 19th November 2020. And the candidates can appear for the Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test (KTET) on 28th, 29th December 2020.
The Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test (KTET) is a State Level exam that is conducted for those aspirants who will get selected either as the Primary Teacher or Upper Primary Teacher. The Kerala TET 2020 Exam will be conducted twice in the Year. 27th November 2020 is the last date to submit the KTET 2020 Application Form. As the KTET 2020 Exam is done get the Result status through the link attached at the end.
- 1 KTET 2020 Notification – December Session
- 2 Kerala TET 2020 – Important Dates
- 3 KTET Eligibility Criteria 2020
- 4 KTET 2020 Application Fee
- 5 KTET 2020 Selection Process
- 6 How To Submit KTET 2020 Application Form Online – Dec Session?
- 7 Important Links – Kerala TET Notification 2020 PDF & Registration Link
- 8 Kerala TET 2020 Hall Ticket
- 9 Kerala TET Exam Pattern
- 10 Kerala TET 2020 Syllabus
- 11 Kerala TET 2020 Result
- 12 Kerala TET 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
KTET 2020 Notification – December Session
|Kerala TET 2020 Notification – December Session Dates, Apply Online|
|Conducting Body||Kerala Government Education Board (KGEB)|
|Name Of The Exam||Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test (KTET) – December Session|
|Number Of Posts||Multiple|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Starting Date||19th November 2020|
|Closing Date||27th November 2020|
|Test Date||28th, 29th December 2020|
|Selection Process||Written Examination, Interview|
★ You Can Also Check ★
|KTET Admit Card||Kerala Govt Jobs|
|KTET Syllabus||KTET Previous Papers|
|Kerala PSC Recruitment||KTET Result|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Kerala Employment News|
|KTET Answer Key|
Kerala TET 2020 – Important Dates
|Release of KTET December 2020 Notification||16th November 2020|
|Start Date of Online Application||19th November 2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||27th November 2020|
|KTET Hall Ticket 2020||19th December 2020|
|KTET December 2020 Exam – CAT 1||28th December 2020|
|KTET December 2020 Exam – CAT 2||28th December 2020|
|KTET December 2020 Exam – CAT 3||29th December 2020|
|KTET December 2020 Exam – CAT 4||29th December 2020|
|Answer Key||January 2021|
KTET Eligibility Criteria 2020
Paper/ Category 1 – Lower Primary Classes (Class 1-5)
- 12th/ 10+2 (or it’s equivalent) with a minimum of 45% marks and qualification certificate of the two-year teacher training course (TTC) [by whatever name known] conducted by Board of Examination, Govt. of Kerala or its equivalent.
- Higher Secondary/ Senior Secondary (or it’s equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 2-year Diploma in Education (Special Education).
- 12th/ 10+2 (or it’s equivalent) with at least 45% marks along with qualifying 2-year diploma in elementary education (as known) by NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure), Regulations 2002.
- 12th/ 10+2 (or it’s equivalent) with at least 50% marks and a degree in 4 years Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.)
Paper/ Category II – Upper Primary Classes (Class 6-8)
- B.A/ B.Sc./ B.Com. Graduation degree and 2-year diploma Elementary Education/ Trained Teachers’ Certificate (TTC) conducted by Board of Examination, Govt. of Kerala or its equivalent.
- Qualified 12th or Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks along with appearing and qualifying four year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed)
- Qualified graduation in B.A/ B.Sc/ B.Com with a minimum of 45% marks and possess one year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed.), by regulations, norms, and procedure of NCTE as per the latest official notice
- Higher Secondary/ Senior Secondary (or it’s equivalent) with at least 50% marks and four-year B.A/B.Sc.Ed or B.A. Ed or B.Sc.Ed.
Paper/ Category III – High School Classes (Class 9-12)
- Graduated with BA/ BSc/ B.Com degree securing at least 45% marks along with a B.Ed.
- Candidates willing to apply for Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, and Zoology, should have MSc.Ed. Degree in the subject concerned with not less than 50% marks from one of the Regional Institutes of Education sponsored by NCERT to be eligible to apply.
- Degree in the subject concerned (from any one of the Universities in Kerala or have acquired these qualifications from any other Universities recognized as equivalent to it.
- Those candidates who are interested in Botany and Zoology subjects should be qualified with MSc.Ed. Degree in Life Science with not less than 50% marks from any of the Regional Institutes of Education is eligible to apply.
Paper/ Category IV – High School Classes (Class 9-12)
- Candidates, possessing a Certificate/ Diploma/ Degree in teaching in any subject, and are approved by Universities/ NCTE/ Board of Examinations/ Government of Kerala, are eligible to apply.
- Those candidates who have acquired qualifications for the posts of Language Teachers of Arabic, Hindi, Sanskrit & Urdu (up to Upper Primary level), Specialist teachers & Physical Education teachers as mentioned in Chapter XXXI of Kerala Education Act And Rules can apply for Kerala TET 2020 Paper IV.
There is no age limit to apply for KTET 2020 Exam.
KTET 2020 Application Fee
Candidates must and should have to check the KTET Application Fee 2020 from this section. And the fee given is based on the Category of the candidates. Only online, all the interested and eligible candidates can apply for the Kerala TET 2020 Notification.
|General/ OBC||INR 500|
|SC/ ST||INR 250|
KTET 2020 Selection Process
The officials of the Kerala Government Education Board (KGEB) will hire the aspirants based on the Written Exam and Interview.
How To Submit KTET 2020 Application Form Online – Dec Session?
- Move to the official site of the Kerala Government Education Board (KGEB) @ ktet.kerala.gov.in.
- On the home page itself, you can easily find out the Registration Link.
- Click on the New Registration button that appears on the screen.
- After that, you will be redirected to the new page.
- Read all the particulars and instructions given.
- Lates you have to agree with the terms given there.
- Now, you can click the New Registration link.
- Fill in all the details and then upload the scanned documents in the prescribed format.
- Cross-check all your details and then submit the page.
- Reserved category candidates (SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH) must possess the certificate to support their claim at the time of the interview.
- After the successful submission, you can download your KTET Application Form 2020 Online.
- Take a printed copy of it for further usage.
Important Links – Kerala TET Notification 2020 PDF & Registration Link
|To Download KTET Notification 2020 – December Session PDF||Click Here|
|To Apply Online For Kerala TET 2020 Notification||Register Online – (Active Now)|
|Candidate Login For Already Registered Candidates||Click Here|
Kerala TET 2020 Hall Ticket
The Kerala TET 2020 Hall Ticket plays a major role while attending the Kerala TET 2020 Exam. Moreover, the higher members will permit those aspirants who carry the Kerala TET 2020 Hall Ticket along with them. The Kerala TET 2020 Hall Ticket will be released on 19th December 2020. The main thing is candidates after downloading the Kerala TET 2020 Hall Ticket can know the details regarding Exam Center, Exam Timings. The Kerala TET 2020 Exam will be conducted on 28th, 29th December 2020.
Download KTET 2020 Admit Card Here
Kerala TET Exam Pattern
The KTET 2020 Exam will be having 4 sets of categories. For category 1 the Exam will be having 150 Questions with 150 Marks. And category II also with 150 Questions and 150 Marks and each question carries 30 Questions/ 30 Marks and Science and Mathematics/ social science with 60 Questions/ 60 Marks. For category 3, 4 the subject of the language carries 30 Marks/ 30 Questions and special subject with 80 Questions/ 80 Marks, Teacher Aptitude with 40 Questions/ 40 Marks. And the time duration is 2 hrs 30 Mins.
Kerala TET 2020 Syllabus
Check the Kerala TET 2020 Syllabus provided below based on the Category applied for the exam. So that all the aspirants can get the maximum score they needed in the Exam.
- Category 1: Child Development and Pedagogy (relevant to age group 6 – 11), Mathematics, Environmental Studies, Language I – Malayalam/ Tamil/ Kannada, Language II – English/ Arabic.
- Category 2: Child Development and Pedagogy (for the age group 11-14), Language I-Malayalam/ Tamil/ Kannada/ English, Language II – Malayalam/ English/ Hindi/ Arabic/ Urdu/ Sanskrit, Science and Mathematics/ social science
- Category 3: Adolescent Psychology, Theories of Learning and Teaching Aptitude, Language: Malayalam/ English/ Tamil/ Kannada, Subject-specific areas (Content & Pedagogy) subjects.
- Category 4: Adolescent Psychology, Theories of Learning and Teaching Aptitude, Language: Malayalam/ English/ Tamil/ Kannada, Subject-specific areas (Content & Pedagogy) subjects.
Download KTET 2020 Syllabus PDF Here
Kerala TET 2020 Result
As the huge number of aspirants done with the KTET 2020 Exam on 28th, 29th December 2020 will be eager to check the Result. Mostly the Kerala TET 2020 Result will be released in January 2021 Tentatively. Thereafter we will provide you the direct link to check as per the official’s announcement.
Check KTET 2020 Result Here
Hope all of you have got detailed information about the KTET Notification 2020 for December Session from this page. Keep following us on Freshers Now to get the latest updates.
Kerala TET 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the last date to register for the Kerala TET 2020?
The last date to register for Kerala TET 2020 is 27th November 2020.
Where can I apply for Kerala TET 2020 Exam?
Aspirants who want to apply for the Kerala TET 2020 Exam can visit the official site @ ktet.kerala.gov.in and also through the direct link placed through our article Freshers Now.
What is the Qualification to apply for Kerala TET 2020 Exam?
Candidates who had done with BA /BSc/ BCom and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education can apply for Kerala TET 2020 Exam.
What are the KTET 2020 Exam Dates?
The KTET 2020 Exam Dates are 28th, 29th December 2020.