KTET Admit Card 2020 Date (Released) @ ktet.kerala.gov.in | CAT I to IV Dec Session Exam Dates: The Kerala Government Education Board (KGEB) authority will release the KTET Hall Ticket on 19th November 2020. Candidates who are willing to participate in the KTET 2020, should download the KTET 2020 Admit Card from this page. At the below of this page, we have given a direct link to download the KTET 2020 Hall Ticket. Without any difficulty candidates just hit on the below-given link and download the KTET Hall Ticket 2020 quickly.
It is impossible to enter the examination hall without having the Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test Admit Card 2020. So all the aspirants keep it in mind and attend the examination along with Kerala TET Admit Card 2020. The officials of KGEB decided to conduct the Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test – CAT I to IV on 28th, 29th December 2020. The direct link attached below will be activated when the officials release the hall ticket.
- 1 KTET Admit Card 2020 – December Session
- 2 KTET Hall Ticket 2020 (December Session)
- 3 Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test Date 2020
- 4 Information On Kerala TET Admit Card 2020
- 5 Admit Card/ Hall Ticket Importance
- 6 Required Documents Need To Carry For K-TET 2020
- 7 Steps To Download KTET 2020 Admit Card Online
- 8 KTET Hall Ticket 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
KTET Admit Card 2020 – December Session
|KTET Admit Card 2020 | Check Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test Date|
|Organization Name||Kerala Government Education Board (KGEB)|
|Exam Name||Kerala Teacher Eligibility (KTET) – December Session|
|Exam Dates||28th, 29th December 2020|
|Admit Card Release Date||19th December 2020|
★ You Can Also Check ★
|KTET Previous Papers|
|KTET Answer Key|
KTET Hall Ticket 2020 (December Session)
KTET Hall Ticket 2020 For December Session is available below to download. All the exam participants must attend the examination along with KTET Admit Card 2020. To make it simple for the candidates below on this page we have given a link to download the Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test Admit Card 2020. So, all the competitors without a second thought just click on the below-given link.
Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test Admit Card 2020 will play a major role at the time of examination. No candidate will not be entertained to write the test without having the KTET Hall Ticket 2020. After downloading the Admit Card from the official site, candidates need to check all available data on the KTET Hall Ticket 2020. If any mistake appears, then intimate to the higher officials and make the corrections on or before the exam date.
Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test Date 2020
The Kerala Teacher Eligibility (KTET) for December Session will be conducted by Kerala Government Education Board (KGEB) officials. For Category I & II, the KTET Exam will be conducted on 28th December 2020. The KTET Exam Date for Category III & IV is 29th December 2020. So, check and start preparing for the test.
Information On Kerala TET Admit Card 2020
- Name of the Candidate
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Applicant Roll Number
- Father’s Name or Mother’s Name
- Candidate Date of Birth
- Applicant Photograph
- Test Centre Address
- Exam Date and Time
- Category (ST/ SC/ BC & Other)
- Examination Name
- Time Duration of the Exam
- Exam Centre Name and Code
- Essential instructions for the examination
- And the signature of the candidate and exam counselor
Admit Card/ Hall Ticket Importance
- Applicants should download their admit card before the date of the exam.
- Candidates should bring the printout of them to admit card in the examination hall.
- Aspirants are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time, and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Hall Ticket.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of the Exam.
- Competitors are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- Applicants should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all.
Required Documents Need To Carry For K-TET 2020
- Voter ID
- PAN Card
- College ID
- Employee ID
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- And any other id assigned by the state or central govt.
Steps To Download KTET 2020 Admit Card Online
- Visit the official website of the Kerala Government Education Board (KGEB) @ ktet.kerala.gov.in.
- On the main page, you can find the KTET Hall Ticket 2020 link.
- Now just click on that link.
- A page will open about login details.
- Enter all valid information and hit on the submit button.
- As per the given information, KTET Admit Card 2020 will open.
- Check all available data and download it.
- Take a printout of hard copy to carry for the examination.
To Download KTET Admit Card 2020 – Click Here (Link Will Be Activated On 19th November 2020)
Keep following Freshers Now to know more upcoming updates about KTET Admit Card.
KTET Hall Ticket 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
When will the KTET Hall Ticket be available?
KTET Admit Card 2020 will be released on 19th December 2020.
What is the KTET Exam Dates?
KTET Exam going to conduct on 28th, 29th December 2020.
How can I download KTET Admit Card?
You can download the KTET Hall Ticket from https://ktet.kerala.gov.in/, Or from the Freshers Now portal you can download your admit card.
What are the details required while downloading the KTET Hall Ticket?
Application Number, the Application ID is the details required while downloading the KTET Hall Ticket.