KTET Notification (Nov) 2020 @ ktet.kerala.gov.in | Teacher Eligibility Test Dates (Out), Online Registration (Started): Candidates who are searching for the Kerala TET Notification 2020 can get all the details from this page. The officials of the Kerala Government Education Board (KGEB) had started inviting the Online KTET Application Form 2020 online from 9th January 2020. So, candidates who want to appear for the Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test (KTET), must and should have to check this page and can apply by 16th January 2020. We have provided the direct link for the KTET February 2020 Notification along with the Application Form to the bottom of this page.
Live Update: KTET Feb Application Form Correction Started On 18th January 2020. Check the direct link to edit your application form.
Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test (KTET) is a State Level exam that is conducted for those aspirants who will get selected either as the primary teacher or Upper primary teacher. Furthermore, the Kerala TET February 2020 will be conducted twice in the Year. And this time, they have scheduled the Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test for 15th, 16th February 2020. KTET Candidates applying for the exam should mention the medium of the instruction on their application form which has three languages Malayalam, Tamil & Kannada that candidate can choose from.
- 1 KTET Notification 2020 (February Session) – Details
- 1.1 Important Dates
- 1.2 KTET Eligibility Criteria 2020
- 1.3 Age Limit
- 1.4 KTET Application Fee 2020
- 1.5 Selection Process
- 1.6 How To Submit KTET Application Form 2020 Online – Feb Session?
- 1.7 Important Links – Kerala TET Notification 2020 PDF & Registration Link
KTET Notification 2020 (February Session) – Details
|Kerala TET Notification 2020 – February Session Dates, Apply Online|
|Conducting Body||Kerala Government Education Board (KGEB)|
|Name OF The Exam||Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test (KTET) – February Session|
|Number Of Posts||Multiple|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Starting Date||9th January 2020 (Started)|
|Category||Government Jobs in India|
|Closing Date||16th January 2020|
|Test Date||15th, 16th February 2020|
|Selection Process||Written Examination, Interview|
★ You Can Also Check ★
|KTET Admit Card||Kerala Govt Jobs|
|KTET Syllabus||KTET Previous Papers|
|Kerala PSC Recruitment||KTET Result|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Kerala Employment News|
|KTET Answer Key|
|Release of KTET February 2020 Notification||9th January 2020|
|Start Date of Online Application||9th January 2020 (Started)|
|Last Date of Online Application||16th January 2020|
|Release of KTET Admit Card 2020||5th February 2020|
|KTET February 2020 Exam – CAT 1||15th February 2020 (10:00 AM To 12:30 PM)|
|KTET February 2020 Exam – CAT 2||15th February 2020 (2:00 PM To 4:30 PM)|
|KTET February 2020 Exam – CAT 3||16th February 2020 (11:00 AM To 1:30 PM)|
|KTET February 2020 Exam – CAT 4||16th February 2020 (2:00 PM To 4:30 PM)|
|Answer Key||February 2020|
KTET Eligibility Criteria 2020
Paper/ Category 1 – Lower Primary Classes (Class 1-5)
- 12th/ 10+2 (or it’s equivalent) with a minimum of 45% marks and qualification certificate of the two-year teacher training course (TTC) [by whatever name known] conducted by Board of Examination, Govt. of Kerala or its equivalent.
- Higher Secondary/ Senior Secondary (or it’s equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 2-year Diploma in Education (Special Education).
- 12th/ 10+2 (or it’s equivalent) with at least 45% marks along with qualifying 2-year diploma in elementary education (as known) by NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure), Regulations 2002.
- 12th/ 10+2 (or it’s equivalent) with at least 50% marks and a degree in 4 years Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.)
Paper/ Category II – Upper Primary classes (Class 6-8)
- B.A/ B.Sc./ B.Com. Graduation degree and 2-year diploma Elementary Education/ Trained Teachers’ Certificate (TTC) conducted by Board of Examination, Govt. of Kerala or its equivalent.
- Qualified 12th or Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks along with appearing and qualifying four year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed)
- Qualified graduation in B.A/ B.Sc/ B.Com with a minimum of 45% marks and possess one year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed.), by regulations, norms, and procedure of NCTE as per the latest official notice
- Higher Secondary/ Senior Secondary (or it’s equivalent) with at least 50% marks and four-year B.A/B.Sc.Ed or B.A. Ed or B.Sc.Ed.
Paper/ Category III – High School classes (Class 9-12)
- Graduated with BA/BSc/B.Com degree securing at least 45% marks along with a B.Ed.
- Candidates willing to apply for Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, and Zoology, should have MSc.Ed. Degree in the subject concerned with not less than 50% marks from one of the Regional Institutes of Education sponsored by NCERT to be eligible to apply.
- Degree in the subject concerned (from any one of the Universities in Kerala or have acquired these qualifications from any other Universities recognized as equivalent to it.
- Those candidates are interested in Botany and Zoology subjects, should be qualified with MSc.Ed. Degree in Life Science with not less than 50% marks from any of the Regional Institutes of Education is eligible to apply.
Paper/ Category IV – High School classes (Class 9-12)
- Candidates, possessing Certificate/ Diploma/ Degree in teaching in any subject, and are approved by Universities/NCTE/ Board of Examinations/ Government of Kerala, are eligible to apply.
- Those candidates who have acquired qualifications for the posts of Language Teachers of Arabic, Hindi, Sanskrit & Urdu (up to Upper Primary level), Specialist teachers & Physical Education teachers as mentioned in Chapter XXXI of Kerala Education Act And Rules can apply for Kerala TET 2020 paper IV.
There is no age limit to apply for KTET Notification 2020.
KTET Application Fee 2020
Candidates must and should have to check the KTET Application Fee 2020 from this section. And the fee given is based on the Category of the candidates. Only online, all the interested and eligible candidates can apply for the Kerala TET Notification 2020.
|General/ OBC||INR 500|
|SC/ ST||INR 250|
The officials of the Kerala Government Education Board (KGEB) will hire the aspirants based on the Written Exam and Interview.
How To Submit KTET Application Form 2020 Online – Feb Session?
- Move to the official site of the Kerala Government Education Board (KGEB) @ ktet.kerala.gov.in.
- On the home page itself, you can easily find out the Registration Link.
- Click on the New Registration button that appears on the screen.
- After that, you will be redirected to the new page.
- Read all the particulars and instructions given.
- Lates you have to agree with the terms given there.
- Now, you can click the New Registration link.
- Fill all the details and then upload the scanned documents in the prescribed format.
- Cross-check all your details and then submit the page.
- Reserved category candidates (SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH) must possess the certificate to support their claim at the time of the interview.
- After the successful submission, you can download your KTET Application Form 2020 Online.
- Take a printed copy of it for further usage.
Important Links – Kerala TET Notification 2020 PDF & Registration Link
|To Download KTET Notification 2020 – February Session PDF||Click Here|
|To Apply Online For Kerala TET 2020 Notification||Register Online – (Active Now)|
|Candidate Login For Already Registered Candidates||Click Here|
Hope all you have got detailed information about the KTET Notification 2020 for February Session from this page. Keep following us on Freshers Now to get the latest updates.