LMRC Recruitment 2018-2019 Notification is out on 21st February 2018. And many candidates looking for the Govt jobs in Uttar Pradesh are showing their interest. But many of the people are unable to find the correct platform to check the complete details and to download the official LMRC Recruitment 2018-2019 Notification. Therefore, keeping these requests in mind, here we are presenting the total details of the LMRC Openings 2018-2019 on this page. So, recently, in the advertisement, the officials of the Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation mentions that they are looking forward to hiring candidates for 386 Executive & Non-Executive Vacancies. And this includes positions like Assistant Manager, Public Relation Assistant, Maintainer, Station Controller /Train Operator, Jr. Engineer, Customer Relation Assistant, Office Assistant HR, Account Assistant, and others. Apparently, the officials mention that the online registration will begin on the 23rd February 2018. Therefore, the people who are interested can check details.
- 1 LMRC Recruitment 2018-2019 Notification
- 1.1 LMRC Recruitment 2018-2019 Notification overview
- 1.2 LMRC Recruitment 2018-2019 Notification – 386 Executive & Non-Executive Vacancies
- 1.3 LMRC Recruitment 2018-2019 Notification – lmrcl.com
- 1.4 LMRC Recruitment 2018-2019 Post Wise Vacancies List
- 1.5 LMRC Openings 2018-2019 Education Requirement
- 1.6 LMRC Non-Exectuvie Vacancies 2018-2019 Age Limit
- 1.7 LMRC Executive Jobs 2018-2019 Application Fee
- 1.8 Latest LMRC Openings 2018-2019 Selection Process
- 1.9 LMRC Jobs 2018-2019 Salary
- 1.10 Steps to Apply for LMRC Recruitment 2018-2019
LMRC Recruitment 2018-2019 Notification
Now, the Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation released an LMRC Recruitment 2018-2019 Notification. And through this, they mentioned about the Available Vacancies. Now, according to the source, all the contenders who are eligible can submit their filled application form on or before the fixed last date. The Final date to accept the application form is 27th March 2018. And after the Officials will not accept the application. Remember that the Application will be accepted through Online Mode only. Now, coming to the age criteria, the officials of the LMRC mentions that the applicants should have the correct age. Accordingly, the minimum age is 21 years. And the Maximum Age is acceptable for 28 years. For Age Relaxation data, you can always check the official notification, that we have attached at the bottom. Now, after the age limit, the candidates should also know about the correct education qualification.
LMRC Recruitment 2018-2019 Notification overview
|Name Of The Company||Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation|
|Number Of Vacancies||386|
|Name Of The Post(s)||Executive & Non-Executive Vacancies|
|Starting Date To Apply||23rd February 2018|
|Final Date to Apply||27th March 2018|
|Mode of Application||Online|
So, from the above table, you can all find some proper and basic details. Therefore, kindly check the table clearly. Now coming to the topic of the Educational Qualification, the officials of the LMRC gave the complete information in the official LMRC Recruitment 2018-2019 Notification. So, accordingly, the LMRC officials are looking for the people who had done their Diploma / B.E / B.tech / M.B.A / Masters in the relevant field from any recognized institute or University in India or Abroad as the Educational Qualification. To get the post wise Requirement of education, you can always look to the Notification. We have attached the LMRC Openings 2018-2019 Advertisement, at the end of this post. Simply by clicking on the link, you can download it for free.
You Can Also Check: ★ LMRC Non Executive Syllabus
LMRC Recruitment 2018-2019 Notification – 386 Executive & Non-Executive Vacancies
Remember that the officials of the Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation will only accept the applications that are submitted before the final date. And those applications which are satisfying all the qualifications correctly. Now, Officials mentioned clearly in the official LMRC Recruitment 2018-2019 Notification about the Application Fee. Therefore, all the candidates who are from the UR & OBC Category should pay Rs.500. While the people belonging to the SC and ST Community should pay Rs.200. This amount is exclusive of the Bank Charges and Service Tax. Therefore, check the procedure to make the payment and proceed to pay. But please try to recheck it twice as the amount is nonrefundable. And the officials of the LMRC mentioned that the candidates can make the application fee payment between 23rd February 2018 to 27th March 2018.
So, after receiving the application from all the candidates, the officials will list out the eligible people and then process them for the next steps in the LMRC Recruitment. Accordingly, after choosing the fulfilled applications, the LMRC Officials are going to conduct some recruitment rounds. Through these rounds, they are planning on hiring the best and eligible people for the 386 Executive & Non-Executive Vacancies. Now, accordingly, all applicants have to clear the Selection Rounds. And these consists of Written Examination followed by the Personal Interview. Please remember the fact, you will go to the interview, only if you clear the Written Examination. And the officials even gave the exam dates for the Written Test. You can check it in the official LMRC Recruitment 2018-2019 Notification. Clearing these rounds are not that easy as it requires lots of practice. And the performances in these rounds will be taken into account.
You Can Also Check: ★ LMRC Non Executive Previous Papers
LMRC Recruitment 2018-2019 Notification – lmrcl.com
Also, the officials of the LMRC Mentions that they are even paying some better salary for those aspirants who will get hired after clearing the Recruitment Rounds. And the statements in the official LMRC Recruitment 2018-2019 Notification, the people who will get the job in Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation, will get the pay between Rs.8,000 to Rs.46,500 Per month. And this is the outline amount. and definitely, the Salary will change for each and every post. Therefore, to get the post wise Vacancies details, you can always check the official LMRC Recruitment Advertisement, which we have given at the bottom of this post.
So, most of you might be looking for the Government jobs for a very long time. Now, for such candidates from the Uttar Pradesh state, surely this is a good news and good catch if they correctly utilize this. Therefore, in the next coming sections, we are going to give all the details outlined. These will rectify all your minute doubts easily. And do not worry about the preparation. So, on our site freshersnow.com, you will all find the preparation stuff easily. Now, all you have to do is check them and then proceed to start preparation.
LMRC Recruitment 2018-2019 Post Wise Vacancies List
Executive: 28 Posts
- Assistant Manager Public Relation- 02 posts
- Assistant Manager Civil- 07 posts
- Assistant Manager S&T- 03 posts
- Assistant Manager Electrical- 06 posts
- Assistant Manager Operations- 02 posts
- Assistant Manager IT- 01 post
- Assistant Manager Architect- 03 posts
- Assistant Manager Finance- 01 post
- Assistant Manager HR – 02 posts
- Assistant Manager Secretary- 01 post
Non-Executive: 358 Posts
- Jr. Engineer Civil-31 posts
- Jr. Engineer Electrical- 35 posts
- Customer Relation Assistant- 49 posts
- Office Assistant HR- 02 posts
- Public Relation Assistant- 02 posts
- Account Assistant- 01 post
- Maintainer (S&T)- 28 posts
- Maintainer (Civil) – 17 posts
- Jr. Engineer S&T- 27 posts
- Maintainer (Electrical)- 65 posts
- Station Controller /Train Operator-101 posts
You Can Also Check: ★ LMRC Non Executive Admit Card
LMRC Openings 2018-2019 Education Requirement
So, the applicants, applying should have done their B.E / B.Tech/ Diploma/ M.B.A/ Masters.
LMRC Non-Exectuvie Vacancies 2018-2019 Age Limit
So, following is the age limit all the people should have.
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 28 years
LMRC Executive Jobs 2018-2019 Application Fee
- UR/OBC: Rs.500
- SC/ST: Rs.200
Latest LMRC Openings 2018-2019 Selection Process
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
LMRC Jobs 2018-2019 Salary
- Executive Posts: Rs. 20,600 to 46,500.
- Non Executive Posts: Rs.8,000 to 25,520.
Steps to Apply for LMRC Recruitment 2018-2019
Now, the following steps will help you all to apply for LMRC Recruitment.
- So, Check the official portal of the Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation at lmrcl.com.
- Then go to the Recruitment section
- Check the for the LMRC Recruitment 2018-2019 Notification for 386 Executive & Non-Executive Vacancies.
- So, now check the details given in the advertisement.
- Therefore, if you are eligible, download the application form.
- And fill the details correctly.
- And Finally, pay the application fee.
- Now recheck and submit the application form before the final Date.
LMRC Recruitment 2018-2019 Notification for 386 Executive & Non-Executive Vacancies: Download
Therefore, we all hope that you are satisfied with the details provided about the LMRC Recruitment 2018-2019 Notification on this page. So, for more such revised and fresh data, come back to our site. And you can always comment and ask us if you are having queries about this.