Maulana Azad Institute of Dental Sciences Officials released MAIDS Junior Resident Jobs 2020 Notification. For 15 Junior Resident Dental Vacancies, MAIDS Officials are inviting applications from the eligible candidates. Interested Candidates after going through all the details can proceed to apply for it before the closing date. 30th December 2020 is the Final Date to apply. Applications must be submitted in the Offline Mode. No other means of application will be accepted. Down in this post, you will also find the address. And to that address, the filled MAIDS Junior Resident Application Form 2020 must reach.
- 1 MAIDS Junior Resident Jobs 2020 – 15 Posts, Date, Application Form
- 2 Category Wise Vacancies
- 3 Educational Qualification
- 4 Age Limit
- 5 MAIDS Junior Resident Selection Process
- 6 Salary
- 7 Application Fee
- 8 How to Apply for MAIDS Junior Resident Jobs 2020?
- 9 MAIDS Junior Resident Dental Jobs 2020 Notification, Application Form, Address
MAIDS Junior Resident Jobs 2020 – 15 Posts, Date, Application Form
|Latest MAIDS Junior Resident Jobs 2020 Notification|
|Organization Name||Maulana Azad Institute of Dental Sciences|
|Position Name||Junior Resident Dental|
|Closing Date||30th December 2020|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Interview|
|★★ You Can Also Check ★★|
|Delhi Govt Jobs||MAIDS Recruitment|
|Dental Govt Jobs||Junior Resident Jobs|
Category Wise Vacancies
|Category||No of Posts|
To Apply for MAIDS Junior Resident Jobs 2020, Candidates must have completed their BDS from any Recognized Institute or University in India, as the Educational Qualification. Please Note that the Candidates who have completed their Post Graduation Degree are not eligible to apply.
Candidates with a Maximum Age of 30 Years are eligible to apply for MAIDS Junior Resident Jobs 2020.
MAIDS Junior Resident Selection Process
Maulana Azad Institute of Dental Sciences Officials are going to select the candidates through the Performance Written Test/ Screening Test.
For the hired candidates, Maulana Azad Institute of Dental Sciences Officials is offering a salary of around Rs.56,600/- Per Month.
|SC/ ST/ EWS||Rs.500/-|
How to Apply for MAIDS Junior Resident Jobs 2020?
- Check Maulana Azad Institute of Dental Sciences Official Site at maids.ac.in.
- From there go to the Recruitment Section.
- Over there you will find the Recruitment for the post of Junior Resident (Dental) Advertisement.
- Click and Open it.
- Read the total requirements given in it.
- If you are eligible, download and fill the application form.
- Recheck the total details, you have entered.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your category.
- Finally submit it before the closing date by sending it to the following address.
MAIDS Junior Resident Dental Jobs 2020 Notification, Application Form, Address
|MAIDS Junior Resident Dental Jobs 2020 – Important Links|
|MAIDS Junior Resident Dental Jobs 2020 Notification, Application Form||Click HERE|
|Address||Room No. 116, 1st floor, Maulana Azad Institute of Dental Sciences, B.S.Zafar Marg, New Delhi-110002|
All the details about the Latest MAIDS Junior Resident Jobs 2020 Notification is shared throughout this article. To get informed about Various Other Government Jobs, always check our site Freshers Now regularly.