Manipur NEET Counselling 2020 – Offline Process (Started), MBBS/ BDS/ BASLP Schedule, Seat Matrix

Manipur NEET Counselling

Manipur NEET Counselling 2020 @ www.manipurhealthdirectorate.in – Offline Process (Started), MBBS/ BDS/ BASLP Schedule, Seat Matrix: The officials of the Directorate of Health Services (DHS), Manipur have released the Manipur NEET UG Counselling Schedule for MBBS/ BDS/ BASLP Courses. So, candidates who have qualified for the NEET UG Exam and eligible for the Manipur can attend the Manipur NEET UG Counselling as per the released schedule. For the offline counseling process, the officials have started accepting the offline application forms from 3rd November 2020.



Moreover, the last date to submit the DHS Manipur NEET UG Counselling Application Form is 7th November 2020. Further, we have provided the direct Manipur NEET 2020 Counselling Notification to the end of this page. Candidates can download the Acknowledgement Card from 16th To 20th November 2020. Go through the complete article and get information like Manipur NEET UG Counselling Schedule, Manipur NEET Counselling Fee, and others.

Manipur NEET Counselling 2020 – Overview

Manipur NEET Counselling 2020 – MBBS/ BDS/ BASLP Schedule
Name Of The OrganizationDirectorate of Health Services (DHS), Manipur
Name Of The ExaminationNational Eligibility cum Entrance Test Under Graduate (NEET-UG)
Start Date Of Registration3rd November 2020
Last Date Of Registration7th November 2020
CategoryExam Counselling
Mode of counsellingOffline mode
Admissions intoDHS is responsible for conducting counselling for admission to 85% state quota seats and Please note that the counselling for remaining 15% AIQ seats will be conducted by MCC
Official Websitewww.manipurhealthdirectorate.in

Manipur NEET UG Counselling 2020 – Important Dates

EventsDates
Opening of application form3rd November 2020
Last date to submit the application form7th November 2020
Issue Of Acknowledgement Card16th To 20th November 2020
1st round of counselling25th November 2020
2nd round of counselling7th December 2020
Mop Up Counselling14th December 2020

Manipur NEET UG Counselling Fee

CategoryApplication Fee
General/ OBCRs. 650
ST/ SCRs.400

Seat Matrix in Govt. Medical College

Govt. Medical CollegeEstd. YearAIQ seatsTotal Seats2019 UR cut off2019 EWS cut off2019 OBC cut off2019 SC cut off2019 ST cut off
Jawaharlal Nehru Institute of Medical Sciences, Imphal201015100484510467416
Regional Institute of Medical Sciences, Imphal197210125470392542343172

Documents Required During DHS Manipur NEET UG Counselling 2020

  • 10th Certificate
  • 12th Certificate
  • 12th Mark Sheet.
  • Neet UG Admit card 2020
  • NEET UG 2020 Result/Scorecard.
  • Category Certificate (if applicable).
  • Domicile Certificate (for Maharashtra candidate only).
  • Certificate of Sub Category, If Applicable.
  • ID Proof (Aadhaar Card/ Voter card etc)
  • Passport Size Photographs
  • Medical fitness certificate
  • Copy of filled application form (DMER)
  • Nationality certificate

Manipur MBBS Reservation 2020

CategoryReservation (%)
Scheduled Tribes31
Scheduled Castes2
Other Backward Category (Non-Creamy Layer)17

Manipur MBBS Counselling Venue

  • Main Auditorium Hall, JNIMS, Porompat

Manipur NEET 2020 Counselling – Information To Candidates

  • Any eligible candidate or his/ her authorized attendant who is absent from the previous counselling shall not be allowed to attend the subsequent Manipur NEET 2020 Counselling/s.
  • Roster Point of 200 and the existing reservation policy of the Government of Manipur shall be adopted in the allotment of available seats.
  • Any eligible candidate or his/ her authorized attendant should produce the original certificates at the time of Manipur NEET UG Counselling failing which his/ her right to get a seat will be forfeited and chance will be given to the eligible candidates. No claim shall be entertained later.
  • The degree and nature of disability for PWD candidates shall be assessed by the duly constituted State Medical Board, Medical Directorate, Lampel.

To Check Manipur NEET UG Counselling 2020 Notification PDF: Click Here

Manipur NEET Counselling 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions

What is the official site to check the DHS Manipur NEET UG Counselling details?



http://www.manipurhealthdirectorate.in/ is the official site to check the DHS Manipur NEET UG Counselling details.

What is the last date to submit the Manipur NEET 2020 Counselling Application Form?

7th November 2020 is the last date to submit the Manipur NEET 2020 Counselling Application Form.

When can I download my Acknowledgment Card?

The officials of the Directorate of Health Services (DHS), Manipur will release the Acknowledgment Card from 16th To 20th November 2020.

What is the Manipur NEET UG Counselling Venue?

Main Auditorium Hall, JNIMS, Porompat is the Manipur NEET UG Counselling Venue.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here