Manipur NEET Counselling 2020 @ www.manipurhealthdirectorate.in – Offline Process (Started), MBBS/ BDS/ BASLP Schedule, Seat Matrix: The officials of the Directorate of Health Services (DHS), Manipur have released the Manipur NEET UG Counselling Schedule for MBBS/ BDS/ BASLP Courses. So, candidates who have qualified for the NEET UG Exam and eligible for the Manipur can attend the Manipur NEET UG Counselling as per the released schedule. For the offline counseling process, the officials have started accepting the offline application forms from 3rd November 2020.
Moreover, the last date to submit the DHS Manipur NEET UG Counselling Application Form is 7th November 2020. Further, we have provided the direct Manipur NEET 2020 Counselling Notification to the end of this page. Candidates can download the Acknowledgement Card from 16th To 20th November 2020. Go through the complete article and get information like Manipur NEET UG Counselling Schedule, Manipur NEET Counselling Fee, and others.
- 1 Manipur NEET Counselling 2020 – Overview
- 2 Manipur NEET UG Counselling 2020 – Important Dates
- 3 Manipur NEET UG Counselling Fee
- 4 Seat Matrix in Govt. Medical College
- 5 Documents Required During DHS Manipur NEET UG Counselling 2020
- 6 Manipur MBBS Counselling Venue
- 7 Manipur NEET 2020 Counselling – Information To Candidates
- 8 Manipur NEET Counselling 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
Manipur NEET Counselling 2020 – Overview
|Manipur NEET Counselling 2020 – MBBS/ BDS/ BASLP Schedule|
|Name Of The Organization||Directorate of Health Services (DHS), Manipur|
|Name Of The Examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test Under Graduate (NEET-UG)|
|Start Date Of Registration||3rd November 2020|
|Last Date Of Registration||7th November 2020|
|Mode of counselling||Offline mode|
|Admissions into||DHS is responsible for conducting counselling for admission to 85% state quota seats and Please note that the counselling for remaining 15% AIQ seats will be conducted by MCC|
Manipur NEET UG Counselling 2020 – Important Dates
|Opening of application form||3rd November 2020|
|Last date to submit the application form||7th November 2020|
|Issue Of Acknowledgement Card||16th To 20th November 2020|
|1st round of counselling||25th November 2020|
|2nd round of counselling||7th December 2020|
|Mop Up Counselling||14th December 2020|
Manipur NEET UG Counselling Fee
|General/ OBC||Rs. 650|
Seat Matrix in Govt. Medical College
|Govt. Medical College||Estd. Year||AIQ seats||Total Seats||2019 UR cut off||2019 EWS cut off||2019 OBC cut off||2019 SC cut off||2019 ST cut off|
|Jawaharlal Nehru Institute of Medical Sciences, Imphal||2010||15||100||484||–||510||467||416|
|Regional Institute of Medical Sciences, Imphal||1972||10||125||470||392||542||343||172|
Documents Required During DHS Manipur NEET UG Counselling 2020
- 10th Certificate
- 12th Certificate
- 12th Mark Sheet.
- Neet UG Admit card 2020
- NEET UG 2020 Result/Scorecard.
- Category Certificate (if applicable).
- Domicile Certificate (for Maharashtra candidate only).
- Certificate of Sub Category, If Applicable.
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card/ Voter card etc)
- Passport Size Photographs
- Medical fitness certificate
- Copy of filled application form (DMER)
- Nationality certificate
Manipur MBBS Reservation 2020
|Other Backward Category (Non-Creamy Layer)||17|
Manipur MBBS Counselling Venue
- Main Auditorium Hall, JNIMS, Porompat
Manipur NEET 2020 Counselling – Information To Candidates
- Any eligible candidate or his/ her authorized attendant who is absent from the previous counselling shall not be allowed to attend the subsequent Manipur NEET 2020 Counselling/s.
- Roster Point of 200 and the existing reservation policy of the Government of Manipur shall be adopted in the allotment of available seats.
- Any eligible candidate or his/ her authorized attendant should produce the original certificates at the time of Manipur NEET UG Counselling failing which his/ her right to get a seat will be forfeited and chance will be given to the eligible candidates. No claim shall be entertained later.
- The degree and nature of disability for PWD candidates shall be assessed by the duly constituted State Medical Board, Medical Directorate, Lampel.
To Check Manipur NEET UG Counselling 2020 Notification PDF: Click Here
Manipur NEET Counselling 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the official site to check the DHS Manipur NEET UG Counselling details?
http://www.manipurhealthdirectorate.in/ is the official site to check the DHS Manipur NEET UG Counselling details.
What is the last date to submit the Manipur NEET 2020 Counselling Application Form?
7th November 2020 is the last date to submit the Manipur NEET 2020 Counselling Application Form.
When can I download my Acknowledgment Card?
The officials of the Directorate of Health Services (DHS), Manipur will release the Acknowledgment Card from 16th To 20th November 2020.
What is the Manipur NEET UG Counselling Venue?
Main Auditorium Hall, JNIMS, Porompat is the Manipur NEET UG Counselling Venue.