We came back with the latest news related to Microsoft Interview Questions 2018. Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology company with headquarters in Redmond, Washington. Microsoft is now hiring the suitable candidates for various positions. In this article, we are sharing the Microsoft Interview Questions and Answers along with the process of the interview that will be very helpful for the people to attend an interview. We collected some of the information for the sake of contenders related to job openings in Microsoft and frequently asked questions in the interview for both the fresher and experienced candidates. Therefore aspirants who are in the preparation mode can take a glance at this post.
- 1 Microsoft Interview Questions 2018
- 1.1 Microsoft Interview Questions 2018 Details
- 1.2 Microsoft Interview Questions 2018 For Freshers And Experienced Candidates
- 1.3 Microsoft Interview Questions 2018 For Freshers
- 1.4 Microsoft Interview Questions 2018 For Experienced
Microsoft Interview Questions 2018
The main thing candidates need to do is just follow the given Microsoft Interview Questions 2018 before the interview schedule. Interested candidates take a complete look at this post in order to get a clear picture related to the interview questions mode in Microsoft Company. The interview process is the final round for the applied candidates of Microsoft Recruitment 2018. So you have to handle it in a smooth manner. Those who want to clear the interview process can check out this entire post very carefully and below sections, you can get the Technical Interview questions for both freshers and experienced candidates as well as HR questions for freshers and experienced. Many of the candidates had cleared the online written test round with the help of some valuable material.
Microsoft Interview Questions 2018 Details
|Name Of The Company||Microsoft|
|Qualification||Any Graduates/ Post Graduates|
|Job Location||Across India|
Microsoft Interview Questions 2018 For Freshers And Experienced Candidates
Many of the freshers and experienced people are eagerly waiting for Microsoft Interview Questions to prepare well and place a job in Microsoft Company. But most of them are failing to find the exact details for those candidates the present article is designed. So contenders can make use of the given Interview Questions and share the useful information with your friends too. And help them in getting the Microsoft Interview Questions.
The candidates who had completed their online test will be allowed for further rounds. Also, Group discussion or JAM session will be included it is based on the Strength of participants. So qualified people are called for the technical round and HR Rounds. So we advise the contenders must gain a knowledge of interview questions before attending the -interview round. So that you can easily face the competition without any burden as we all its better to take a Microsoft Mock Test And Online Test. Candidates can also check the Microsoft Off Campus 2018 details from our website.
Microsoft Interview Questions 2018 For Freshers
Check the Microsoft Interview Questions for fresher candidates from this section.
Microsoft Technical Interview Questions For Freshers
C Language Interview Questions For Freshers:
- What is C language?
- Who is the father of C language?
- Which year C language is developed?
- Describe C standards?
- Which level is C language belonging to?
- What is Macro? Why do we use a macro?
- What is the difference between C and C++?
- Where is C programming language used or uses of C language?
- What is meant by programming language and give some examples?
- Describe history of C programming language
- C language has been developed in which language?
- What is embedded C?
- What are the key features or characteristics of C language?
- What is the difference between top down approach and bottom up approach in
- programming languages?
- Is C language case sensitive?
Operating System Interview Questions For Freshers:
- Differentiate between Compiler and Interpreter?
- When would you choose bottom-up methodology?
- What is the main difference between Micro-Controller and Micro- Processor?
- What is a mission-critical system?
- Explain the difference between a microkernel and macro kernel.
- Difference between Primary storage and secondary storage?
- What do you mean by deadlock?
- Give an example of the microkernel.
- What is hard disk and what is its purpose?
- What are the different phases of software development? Explain briefly?
- What are the basic functions of an operating system?
- What is the difference between Hard and Soft real-time systems?
- What is DRAM? In which form does it store data?
- What is cache memory?
- What is the state of the processor, when a process is waiting for some event to occur?
- Why paging is used?
- What is a Real-Time System?
- What is the important aspect of a real-time system?
- Differentiate between RAM and ROM?
- What is multi-tasking, multi-programming, multithreading?
- When would you choose top down methodology?
Microsoft HR Interview Questions For Freshers
- Have you been in some challenging situation? Explain how you handled it?
- Why do you want to work for us?
- Tell me about the most challenging engineering project that you have been involved with during past year.
- Who is the most inspiring person in your life
- Suppose you win a huge money in the jackpot, would you still work?
- What are your hobbies and interests?
- Do you have any patents? If so, tell me about them. If not, is it something you see yourself pursuing and why or why not?
- What are your expectations for your first job?
- Are you ready to relocate
- Do you wish to pursue higher education?
- Do you have a referral to this company?
- Was it difficult to find the location?
- What new engineering specialty skills have you developed during the past year?
Microsoft Interview Questions 2018 For Experienced
Check the frequently asked Microsoft Interview Questions for Experienced candidates.
Microsoft Technical Interview Questions 2018 For Experienced
Java Developer Interview Questions For Experienced:
- What is the difference between path and classpath variables?
- Can we overload the main method?
- What is the importance of the main method in Java?
- What is the static keyword?
- What is a static import?
- What is an interface?
- What are the important features of Java 8 release?
- Can we have multiple public classes in a java source file?
- Can we declare a class as static?
- What is the difference between JDK and JVM?
- What is try-with-resources in java?
- Why is Java not pure Object Oriented language?
- What are access modifiers?
- Why doesn’t Java support multiple inheritances?
- Which class is the superclass of all classes?
- What is finally and finalize in java?
- What is overloading and overriding in java?
.NET Developer Interview Questions 2018 For Experienced:
- What is the syntax to inherit from a class in C#?
- What is the difference between Systems? String and System. String Builder classes?
- What is Windows Workflow Foundation?
- What is the reflection?
- What is a static member?
- What are all the types of data types available in ASP.NET?
- Can we declare a method as sealed?
- How many namespaces are in .NET version 1.1?
- What is the role of the JIT compiler in .NET Framework?
- Which namespace enables multithreaded programming in XML?
- Can we declare a block as static in c#?
- What is a basic difference between the while loop and do while loop in C#?
- What is Common Language Specification (CLS)?
- What is a static member?
- What the two types are of transforms present on Framework Element?
- What is the main difference between a sub procedure and a function?
- What is a formatter?
- What is an Asp.net Web form?
Microsoft HR Interview Questions 2018 For Experienced
- Tell us your strengths and weaknesses
- Explain about your short term goals as well as long-term goals
- What is your life goal
- Why should you choose this stream in BE. Tech
- Why do you think this company is a good fit for you?
- Where do you see yourself 5 years from now?
- What is your salary expectation?
- Why do you think you are a good fit for us?
- Do you have any questions for us, our company?
Visit www.freshersnow.com frequently. Bookmark this article in order to get instants updates related to Microsoft Interview Questions.