Mission Karmayogi Yojana 2020 | NPCSCB Features, Benefits, Eligibility: The Mission Karmayogi – National Programme for Civil Services Capacity Building (NPCSCB) is approved by the Union Cabinet to improve the working style of the government authorities. The civil servants and other government employees will get the training through the Mission Karmayogi Scheme. The Government aims to make the Government authorities very creative, constructive, imaginative, innovative, proactive, professional, progressive, energetic, enabling and transparent, etc.
NPCSCB is designed in a way for capacity building for Civil Servants so that they remain well established in Indian Culture and sensibilities and remain connected, with their roots. They can learn from the best institutions and practices across the world. The National Programme for Civil Services Capacity Building will be delivered by setting up an Integrated Government Online Training-iGOTKarmayogiPlatform.
Mission Karmayogi Yojana 2020 – Complete Details
|Name of the Scheme||Mission Karmayogi – National Programme for Civil Services Capacity Building (NPCSCB)|
|Announced by||All India|
|Benefits||Develops the working style for the government employees|
|Beneficiaries||Civil servants and government officials in India|
What is Mission Karmayogi Yojana?
For the improvement of Civil servants in India, a national program is introduced. It increases the civil servant’s capacity.
- All the Departments and Services have specific Capacity Building plans for the year.
- The execution of the Capacity Building plan will be examined.
- Massive Capacity Building plan to make certain Service delivery properly.
- Improve Technology-Driven Learning Pedagogy.
Mission Karmayogi Scheme Structure
- Prime Minister’s Public Human Resources (HR) Council,
- Capacity Building Commission.
- Special Purpose Vehicle for owning and operating the digital assets and the technological platform for online training,
- Coordination Unit headed by the Cabinet Secretary.
The main aim of the government is to transform government employees into more efficient for their future services. This program is mainly for the basis of capacity improvement of the civil servants and government officials. Due to this, civil servants can connect with the culture of India.
Mission Karmayogi Scheme Benefits
- The Karmayogi program is to make the civil servants and government authorities more efficient and creative for the supreme country.
- Through the program, the empowerment of the officials will increase, and also the services will improve innovatively and technically.
- The Mission Karmayogi allows civil servants to gain knowledge from foremost Institutions and practice anywhere in the world.
Mission Karmayogi Objectives
- The Indian government introduced the Mission Karmayogi Yojana with some objectives of creation, imagination, innovation, progression, etc., for the civil servants and government officials to improve their skills for effective services.
- A new National Architecture will be made for the capacity building of the Government officials.
- Training will be given to civil or government servants for the improvement of their innovative, creative skills, etc.
- For the creation of shared learning resources like internal and external resource centers.
To Check Mission Karmayogi Yojana Complete Details: Click HERE
We have included complete details related to the Mission Karmayogi Yojana 2020. Hope the surfers have gone through them all. To find more other Government Schemes available across India, always check Freshersnow.com.
Mission Karmayogi Yojana 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is NPCSCB Full Form?
National Programme for Civil Services Capacity Building.
What is the Mission Karmayogi Yojana?
The Government of India is implementing the program Mission Karmayogi Yojana to improve the skills of the civil servants and government officials through the training. Simply the Mission Karmayogi Scheme is a capacity-building program for the government employees.
Who is eligible for the Mission Karmayogi Yojana?
The Government Officials or the civil servants in India are eligible for the Mission Karmayogi program.
What are the benefits of Mission Karmayogi Yojana?
The main aim of the Mission Karmayogi Scheme is to make the civil servants and government officials creative, Innovative, proactive, professional, progressive, etc. The candidates can gain knowledge from any Institution and practice anywhere in the world.