Good News for the aspirants who are waiting for MPPGCL Admit Card 2019. The officials of Madhya Pradesh government announced the exam dates for the posts of Accounts officer and Junior Engineer. The MPPGCL Examination 2019 will be conducted in the month of March 2019. To attend the exam, candidates must carry the Madhya Pradesh PGCL Admit Card 2019. Aspirants can download the admit card directly from the official website @ mppgcl.mp.gov.in.
In this page, we provide complete details regarding the MPPGCL Call Letter 2019, MPPGCL Examination Date, and other information. Moreover, the examination is conducted through online. To attend the exam, Admit card is very important. Hence, students need to take the copies of mppgcl.mp.gov.in Hall Ticket 2019 before attending the exam. Along with the Hall Ticket, there are some other important documents to be carried to the examination center.
You Can Also Check: ★ MPPGCL Recruitment
MPPGCL Admit Card 2019 – Overview
|MPPGCL Admit Card 2019 | Call Letter 2019|
|Organization Name||Madhya Pradesh Power Generating Company Limited (MPPGCL)|
|Post Name||Junior Engineer, Accounts Officer|
|Total Vacancies||84 Posts|
|Exam Date||March 2019|
|Admit Card Release Date||March 2019|
|Selection Process||Online Written Test and Document Verification|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
Information Available On MPPGCL Call Letter 2019
The MPPGCL Call Letter 2019 contains personal details about the candidate attending the exam. The details are as follows.
- Name of the Candidate.
- Date Of Birth.
- Email ID.
- Age of the Aspirant.
- Application Number.
- Name of the Father.
- Name of the Mother.
- Venue of the Exam.
- Exam Name.
- Exam Date.
- Exam Time.
- Exam Center Address
- Photo of the candidate.
- Signature of the Candidate.
- Signature of the Exam Counsellor.
- Instructions to be followed for the Exam.
You Can Also Check: MPPGCL Junior Engineer Syllabus
Necessary Details To Check mppgcl.mp.gov.in Hall Ticket 2019
Aspirants can check the status of mppgcl.mp.gov.in Hall Ticket 2019. To check the Hall Ticket, they need to give some details like
- Date Of Birth
- Application ID or Registration Number
- One time Password or Recaptcha
Documents To Be Carried For The MPPGCL Examination 2019
To attend the MPPGCL Examination 2019, candidates need to carry some important documents to the examination center. Aspirants may carry a copy of any of these documents. The identification documents are given below.
- Voter ID.
- Aadhar Card.
- Ration Card.
- PAN Card.
- College ID.
- Employee ID.
- Bank Passbook.
- Driving License.
- Any Authorized ID Proof Issued by Gazetted Officer.
Necessary Steps To Download mppgcl.mp.gov.in Hall Ticket 2019
- Initially, applicants need to visit the official site of MPPGCL that is mppgcl.mp.gov.in.
- You can see the home page of Madhya Pradesh Power Generation Company Limited (MPPGCL) on the screen.
- In that home page, go to the News section which is at the right side of home page.
- Search for the flashing link of mppgcl.mp.gov.in Hall Ticket 2019.
- Aspirants need to fill the details in the mppgcl.mp.gov.in Hall Ticket 2019 correctly.
- After filling the details, verify it again.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take two or more photocopies of mppgcl.mp.gov.in Hall Ticket 2019 for further reference.
To Download MPPGCL Admit Card 2019: Click Here
Candidates can get the complete and accurate details of MPPGCL Admit Card 2019 from our site that is FreshersNow. And applicants can share this information with your friends also. If any of applicants have doubts, they can comment us in the below section. Thank You.