MPSLSA Admit Card 2019: Good News for the applicants waiting for the MPSLSA Hall Ticket 2019. The Board members of the Madhya Pradesh State Legal Service Authority releases the mpslsa.gov.in Peon Hall Ticket 2019 in the month of February 2019. Also, we suggest the candidates prepare well for the MPSLSA Peon Exam 2019. As soon as the admit card releases, the officials are going to conduct the exam in February 2019. Moreover, the MPSLSA Order Taker (Group D) Exam Date 2019 will be released on the Official site and will only be present on the Admit Card. So, the aspirants can refer to this post to get a clear idea of the process to download and the MPSLSA Peon Selection Process from the current post.
- 1 MPSLSA Admit Card 2019 – Overview
- 1.1 MPSLSA Order Taker (Group D) Exam Date 2019
- 1.2 Clear Description – MPSLSA Peon Selection Process 2019
- 1.3 Essential Information Present On mpslsa.gov.in Peon Hall Ticket 2019
- 1.4 Follow These Instructions
- 1.5 ID Proofs Required – MPSLSA Peon, Order Taker (Group D) Exam 2019
- 1.6 Check The Procedure To Download MPSLSA Admit Card 2019
MPSLSA Admit Card 2019 – Overview
|मध्य प्रदेश राज्य विधिक सेवा प्राधिकरण Admit Card 2019 | Peon, Order Taker Hall Ticket|
|Organization Name||Madhya Pradesh State Legal Service Authority (MPSLSA)|
|Post Name||Peon, Order Taker (Group D)|
|Total Vacancies||131 Posts|
|Exam Date||February 2019|
|Admit Card Release Date||February 2019|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
MPSLSA Order Taker (Group D) Exam Date 2019
The MPSLSA Order Taker (Group D) Exam Date 2019 is scheduled in the month of February 2019. So, the applicants should wait for some more time to put all their efforts and attempt the Examination. Hence, they can check previous year papers for reference purpose and prepare well for the Exam.
Clear Description – MPSLSA Peon Selection Process 2019
Every year the Madhya Pradesh State Legal Service Authority prepares the selection process based on the number of candidates applied for the MPSLSA Exam. From this section, you can get the MPSLSA Peon Selection Process 2019 as it includes Written Exam followed by the Screening Test/ Personal Interview. The selected candidates from the Written Exam are promoted for the Personal Interview. Scroll down for more such details.
Essential Information Present On mpslsa.gov.in Peon Hall Ticket 2019
- Name Of The Exam
- Name of the Candidate
- Exam Time
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Father’s or Mother’s Name
- Time Duration of the Exam
- Category of the candidate (ST/ SC/ BC & Other)
- Date of Birth of the Candidate
- MPSLSA Order Taker (Group D) Exam Date
- Latest Photograph
- Roll Number/ Registration Number
- Test Centre Address and Details
- Exam Centre Name/ Online Registration Number
- Essential instructions for the examination
- Signature of candidate and exam counselor
Follow These Instructions
- A candidate is advised to validate all the details on their MPSLSA Hall Ticket 2019.
Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Similarly, Candidates should download the admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidates should bring the printout of their mpslsa.gov.in Peon Hall Ticket 2019.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities during the MPSLSA Peon Selection Process.
- Also, The aspirant should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Besides, the Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
ID Proofs Required – MPSLSA Peon, Order Taker (Group D) Exam 2019
As per the notice, the officials are not allowing the applicants without any Identity proofs for the verification purpose.
- Aadhar Card
- Ration Card
- Employee ID
- Bank Passbook
- ID proof authorized by Gazetted Officer
- Any Government issued ID Proof
- PAN Card
- College ID
- Voter ID
- Driving License
Check The Procedure To Download MPSLSA Admit Card 2019
- Step-1: At first, go to the Official website of Madhya Pradesh State Legal Service Authority (MPSLSA) i.e., mpslsa.gov.in
- Step-2: Then, a home page appears on the screen.
- Step-3: Now, search for the mpslsa.gov.in Peon Hall Ticket 2019 link scrolling on the left side on the Home Page.
- Step-4: Click on that link and fill the details asked for.
- Step-5: Once recheck before submission for confirmation.
- Step-6: Finally, your MPSLSA Hall Ticket 2019 displays on the screen.
- Step-7: Download the Hall Ticket and make a hard copy of it for safety purpose.
To Get The MPSLSA Admit Card 2019: Download Here (Link will be updated soon)
Thus, we think we had provided all the details of the MPSLSA Admit Card 2019 like MPSLSA Peon Selection Process and MPSLSA Order Taker (Group D) Exam Date. So, keep visiting our webportal Freshers Now for more similar updates. Thank you and Good Luck..!!