Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation Officials released new MSRTC Recruitment 2019 Notification. This advertisement is for the available 65 Mechanical Engineer, Departmental Traffic Officer, Deputy Mechanical Engineer, Account Officer, Stores Officer, Departmental Traffic Superintendent, Asst Mechanical Engineer, Assistant/ Departmental Accounts Officer, Divisional Statistics Officer Vacancies. Soon after checking the total details given in the official MSRTC Recruitment 2019 Notification, apply for it before the final date. Remember 19th March 2019 is the closing date, to submit the filled application form. More details are shared in the coming sections.
- 1 MSRTC Recruitment 2019 – 65 Traffic Superintendent, Engineer, and Other Posts
- 1.1 Maharashtra State RTC Departmental Traffic Superintendent Jobs 2019
- 1.2 msrtc.maharashtra.gov.in Deputy Engineer Openings 2019
- 1.3 Post-Wise Vacancies
- 1.4 Educational Qualification
- 1.5 Age Limit
- 1.6 MSRTC Selection Process
- 1.7 Salary
- 1.8 Application Fee
- 1.9 How to Apply for MSRTC Recruitment 2019
- 1.10 Important Links
MSRTC Recruitment 2019 – 65 Traffic Superintendent, Engineer, and Other Posts
|Latest Maharashtra State RTC Recruitment 2019 Notification|
|Organization Name||Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation|
|Post Name||Mechanical Engineer, Departmental Traffic Officer, Deputy Mechanical Engineer, Account Officer, Stores Officer, Departmental Traffic Superintendent, Asst Mechanical Engineer, Assistant/ Departmental Accounts Officer, Divisional Statistics Officer|
|Starting Date||21st February 2019|
|Closing Date||19th March 2019|
|Category||Government Jobs in India|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Personal Interview|
Maharashtra State RTC Departmental Traffic Superintendent Jobs 2019
Use this chance by applying for the MSRTC Departmental Traffic Superintendent Recruitment 2019. Here through this article, we are providing complete information clearly. Check that before applying. Remember at the time of applying for the MSRTC Recruitment 2019 Notification, an individual need to have all the Qualifications correctly. If not all such applications will be rejected.
msrtc.maharashtra.gov.in Deputy Engineer Openings 2019
Well, if you are from Maharashtra state and looking for the Government Jobs, then this new MSRTC Recruitment 2019 Notification is for you all. All you have to do is check out the total data given in the official MSRTC Deputy Engineer Recruitment 2019 Notification. And then proceed to apply, only if you are eligible.
|Name of the post||No of Posts|
|Departmental Traffic Officer||08|
|Deputy Mechanical Engineer||12|
|Departmental Traffic Superintendent||12|
|Asst Mechanical Engineer||09|
|Assistant/ Departmental Accounts Officer||02|
|Divisional Statistics Officer||07|
Apparently, all those Candidates, who are willing to apply, for the available positions should have completed their Graduation degree, Post Graduation, MBA from any Recognized Institute or University in India, as the Educational Qualification.
According to the information in the Advertisement, an individual need to have the age between 18 years to 38 Years.
MSRTC Selection Process
All the aspirants, have to clear the Written Test, follows by the Interview.
Officials are going to pay the salary as per the norms of the organization.
How to Apply for MSRTC Recruitment 2019
- Check the official site of the Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation at msrtc.maharashtra.gov.in.
- Now head to the Recruitment Section
- Over there, you will find Latest MSRTC Recruitment 2019 Notification for 65 Vacancies
- Read the complete information stated in the Advertisement
- And then if you are eligible, and have had all the Qualifications correctly, then click on Apply Online
- Fill out the complete details and submit it before the final date
- And take the print out of the Application form for further usage
|MSRTC Recruitment 2019 Notification||Click HERE|
|MSRTC Online Application Form||Click HERE|
Freshersnow.com is a place where you will find complete information such as the MSRTC Recruitment 2019. Therefore, check our site regularly.