Nagaland University higher officials have released a Nagaland University Teaching Jobs 2020 Notification @ nagalanduniversity.ac.in. And the Advertisement is for 77 Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Director, College Development Council, Assistant Director of Sports vacancies. So candidates who are interested in Teaching Jobs can use this chance and apply for the Nagaland University Assistant Professor Openings 2020. So, submit the nagalanduniversity.ac.in Associate Professor Application Form 2020 before 20th November 2020 (Online) and 7th December 2020 (Offline).
Aspirants can get the Address and Email Id to send their application for nagalanduniversity.ac.in Non Teaching Vacancies 2020 is available in the last section of the page as well as in the official Notification. So, acquire all the necessary details of the Nagaland University Professor Jobs 2020 Notification from this page and then apply. Also, remember applicants whose age is exceeded 62 Years will not be eligible for the Nagaland University Assistant Professor Openings 2020.
You Can Also Check ★ Nagaland Govt Jobs
- 1 Nagaland University Teaching Jobs 2020 – 77 Non Teaching Posts, Date, Application Form
- 2 Post-Wise Vacancies
- 3 Education Information
- 4 Age Limit
- 5 Nagaland University Teaching, Non Teaching Posts Selection Process
- 6 Salary
- 7 Application Fee
- 8 How To Apply For Nagaland University Teaching Jobs 2020?
- 9 Nagaland University Teaching, Non Teaching Posts Jobs 2020 Notification, Application Form, Address, Email ID
Nagaland University Teaching Jobs 2020 – 77 Non Teaching Posts, Date, Application Form
|Latest Nagaland University Teaching Jobs 2020 Notification|
|Organization Name||Nagaland University|
|Post Name||Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Director, College Development Council, Assistant Director of Sports|
|Application Mode||Offline & Online|
★★ You Can Also Check ★★
|NPSC Recruitment||Nagaland Employment News|
|NPSC 2020||Assistant Professor Jobs|
|Associate Professor Jobs||Professor Jobs|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Teaching Jobs|
|Director, College Development Council||1|
|Assistant Director of Sports||1|
Candidates must possess a Masters Degree or Equivalent Grade B in the UGC seven-point scale and experience in the teaching field to get eligible for the Nagaland University Assistant Professor Openings 2020.
The Maximum Age Limit for the nagalanduniversity.ac.in Non Teaching Vacancies 2020 is 62 Years. Please look over the official Advertisement for the Age Relaxation.
Nagaland University Teaching, Non Teaching Posts Selection Process
For the applied contenders, the Nagaland University higher officials will organize an Interview.
|Director, College Development Council||Level – 14|
|Assistant Director of Sports||Academic Level – 10|
|Professor||Academic Level – 14|
|Associate Professor||Academic Level – 13A|
|Assistant Professor||Academic Level – 10|
|General/ OBC||Rs. 1000/-|
|SC/ ST/ EWS||Rs. 500/-|
How To Apply For Nagaland University Teaching Jobs 2020?
- Open the Official Site of the Nagaland University @ nagalanduniversity.ac.in.
- Now click on the Advertisements section.
- There you can find an Advertisement for various Teaching and Non Teaching Posts.
- Click on the Advertisement Details.
- Read all the information in the Notification.
- If eligible as mentioned then download the Application Form.
- Fill the Application with your details.
- Pay the Application Fee as prescribed.
- And then proceed to submit the Application Form along with other documents to the given address before the closing date.
Nagaland University Teaching, Non Teaching Posts Jobs 2020 Notification, Application Form, Address, Email ID
|Nagaland University Teaching, Non Teaching Posts Jobs 2020 Notification, Application Form 2020||Click Here|
|Address||Recruitment Cell (Establishment Section-II), Nagaland University, Headquarters: Lumami, P.O: Lumami, Pin – 798627|
Our team has gathered all the information about Nagaland University Teaching Jobs 2020 Notification. On a regular basis, keep checking our website @ Freshersnow for more Employment News.