NBE Recruitment 2021 – 7 Assistant Director Posts, Salary, Application Form: The officials of the NBE is accepting NBE Application Forms from eligible candidates. Moreover, there are a total of 7 Assistant Director (Medical) Posts on a contract basis for a period of 6 months. So, all the eligible candidates can grab this opportunity by checking this page. Aspirants should fill, submit the NBE Assistant Director Application Form to the address mentioned below on or before 20th February 2021. The link for the official notification, NBE 2021 Application Form, Address is provided at the end of our page.
- 1 NBE Recruitment 2021 – 7 Assistant Director Posts, Salary, Application Form
- 2 NBE Recruitment 2021 – Educational Qualification
- 3 NBE Recruitment 2021 – Age Limit
- 4 NBE Recruitment 2021 – Selection Process
- 5 NBE Assistant Director Salary
- 6 Steps to apply for NBE Recruitment 2021
- 7 NBE Recruitment 2021 – Application Form, Address, Official Notification
NBE Recruitment 2021 – 7 Assistant Director Posts, Salary, Application Form
|Latest NBE Jobs 2021 Notification|
|Organization Name||National Board of Examinations (NBE)|
|Post Name||Assistant Director|
|Closing Date||20th February 2021|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|★★ You Can Also Check ★★|
|Government Jobs||Masters Degree Govt Jobs|
|Post Graduate Govt Jobs|
NBE Recruitment 2021 – Educational Qualification
Any Master’s Degree in Hospital Administration. OR Having Post Graduate Qualification. OR
Some Training in Medical Education Technology and or knowledge in the modern evaluation technique including generations of MCQs, MEQs analysis of the performance of the candidates, etc. OR Those possessing 3 years’ experience in Medical Profession. OR Experience in a Govt. Organization in a similar capacity.
NBE Recruitment 2021 – Age Limit
Contenders applying for this post must have an age limit not exceeding 45 years.
NBE Recruitment 2021 – Selection Process
The Board reserves the right to hold a Written examination or fix its own criteria for selecting the candidates. Moreover, the shortlisted candidates are required to submit all the documents pertaining to Age, Qualification, Experience, Caste, etc. at the time of interview for verification. If any candidate is found ineligible, he/ she shall not be allowed to appear in the interview.
NBE Assistant Director Salary
Candidates selected for Assistant Director (Medical) post are paid at a salary of Rs.1,00,000/- (Consolidated per month).
Steps to apply for NBE Recruitment 2021
- Initially, open the link https://natboard.edu.in/.
- On landing on the website Scroll down.
- There you will find a DNB vacancy.
- Please search for Assistant Director (Medical) post.
- Click on that, from there you can get the application form.
- Please read all the instructions and conditions of NBE In the official notification.
- Check for eligibility if eligible fill the Application Form.
- Applications that do not meet all criteria given in this advertisement/ incomplete application will be rejected.
- Enter the valid details.
- Attach the required documents.
- Take a copy of the NBE Application Form 2021 for further use.
- For more information check official notification.
NBE Recruitment 2021 – Application Form, Address, Official Notification
|NBE Recruitment 2021 Notification|
|To Download the NBE Assistant Director Recruitment 2021 Notification & Application Form PDF||Click Here|
|Address||The Joint Director (Admin), National Board of Examinations, Medical Enclave, Ansari Nagar, Mahatma Gandhi Marg, New Delhi – 110029|
We have given complete information about the NBE Recruitment 2021 on this page. For more latest updates, follow our website @ FreshersNow.com.