NHM Punjab CHO Syllabus 2022 & Exam Pattern PDF Download: National Health Commission Punjab announced a notification for the posts of the Community Health Officer. Those people who have applied for the Post and are now searching for the Punjab CHO Exam Syllabus 2022 can get it from this post. We are providing detailed NHM CHO Punjab Syllabus 2022 and NHM Punjab CHO Exam Pattern 2022 to help the exam appearing candidates. Interested candidates can go to the end section and download the NHM Punjab CHO Syllabus 2022 PDF attached there. Moreover, the subject wise NHM Punjab CHO Syllabus 2022 topics are furnished in the furthermore sections of the page, scroll down the article and get them.
NHM Punjab CHO Syllabus 2022
After downloading the NHM Punjab CHO Syllabus 2022 PDF, aspirants have to start their preparation immediately. The NHM Punjab CHO Exam Pattern 2022 and the Punjab CHO Exam Syllabus 2022 helps a lot in gaining the complete knowledge on how to attempt the exam, and manage the time while writing the exam. Therefore, helps in gaining the highest scores in the exam and furthermore helps to get qualified for the post of Community Health Officer post.
NHM CHO Punjab Syllabus 2022 – Overview
|NHM Punjab CHO Syllabus 2022 & Exam Pattern PDF Download|
|Organization Name||National Health Commission|
|Post Name||Community Health Officer|
|Selection Process||Written Test|
NHM Punjab CHO Exam Pattern 2022
The Written Test will be conducted for 100 Marks and exam is Online Computer Based Test (CBT).
i. B.Sc Nursing/ Post Basic B.Sc Nursing candidates with integrated Bridge Programme of Certificate in Community Health course in curriculum from a recognized Institute/ University.
ii. B.Sc Nursing/ Post Basic B.Sc Nursing or Ayurevedic Practitioner (BAMS) candidates having Bridge Programme of Certificate in Community Health from a recognized Institute/ University.
iii. B.Sc Nursing/ Post Basic B.Sc Nursing or Ayurevedic Practitioner (BAMS) candidates
- Candidates as mentioned above in “i” & “ii” will be directly appointed as Community Health Officers. They are not required to undergoing 6 months bridge course in Community Health form IGNOU. They shall be given on job training.
- Candidates as mentioned above in “iii” will have to undergo 6 months BPCCH course from IGNOU sponsored by NHM Punjab.
- Candidates who successfully pass 6 months Bridge Program (Certificate) in Community Health from IGNOU will be appointed as Community Health Officers (CHOs).
Minimum Passing Marks
The minimum passing marks shall be 35% for all categories (reserved and un-reserved categories) in the written test i.e. 35 Marks out of 100.
Download NHM Punjab CHO Syllabus 2022 PDF
Check out the subject wise NHM Punjab CHO Syllabus 2022 topics provided here. Also, candidates can make use of the Punjab CHO Exam Syllabus 2022 and start the practice. And, candidates have to complete the whole NHM Punjab CHO Syllabus 2022 before the exam date approaches. Also, along with the NHM Punjab CHO Syllabus 2022 PDF, the NHM Punjab CHO Exam Pattern 2022 PDF is attached to this article.
Foundations of Community Health
Introduction to Public Health and Epidemiology
- Concepts Of Community Health.
- Health Care Planning and Organization of Health Care at Various Levels Environmental Health and Sanitation.
- Introduction to Epidemiology-Epidemiological Approaches and Processes.
- Demography, Surveillance and Interpretation Of Data.
- Bio-Medical Waste Management and Infection Control.
- Introduction to Nutrition and Nutritional Assessment.
- Nutrition During Pregnancy and Lactation Nutrition For Infant, Child, Adolescent And Elderly.
- Nutritional Deficiency Disorders.
- Food Borne Diseases And Food Safety.
Communicable Diseases and Management Under National Health Programme
- Epidemiology of Specific Communicable Diseases
- Communicable Diseases 1 –Vector Borne Diseases
- Communicable Diseases 2 –Infectious Diseases
- Communicable Diseases 3 –Zoonotic Diseases
Non-Communicable Diseases and Management Under National Health Programme
- Epidemiology of Specific Non-Communicable Diseases
- Non-Communicable Diseases-1
- Non-Communicable Diseases-2
- Occupational Diseases and their Prevention
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse Disorders
- Elderly Care
Communication, Management and Supervision
- Behaviour Change Communication Skills and other Soft Skills
- Work Management and Administration
- Leadership, Supervision and Monitoring
- Health Management Information System
- Financial Management, Accounts and Computing at Sub-Centre
- Records and Reports
Primary Health Care in Common Conditions
Management of Common Conditions and Emergencies Including First Aid
- Common Conditions-1-Gastro Intestinal System
- Common Conditions-2-Respiratory System
- Common Conditions-3-Heart, Urinary System and Blood Disorders
- Common Conditions-4-Eye, Ear, Nose and Throat
- First Aid in Common Emergency Conditions6 Disaster Management
- Introduction to Rmnch+A Programme
- Antenatal Care
- Intranatal Care
- Early Identification, Management and Referral of Complications
- Postpartum Care
Reproductive Health and Adolescent Health
- Gynaecological Conditions
- Family Planning Methods, Spacing Techniques and Counselling
- Medical Abortion and MTP Act
- Counselling in Reproductive and Sexual Health Including Problems of Adolescents
- Management of Teenage Pregnancies
Newborn and Child Health Care
- Essential Care of New Born at Birth
- Management of Common Neonatal and Child Health Problems
- Integrated Management of Neonatal and Childhood Illness
- Introduction to Rashtriya bal Swasthyia Karyakaram
- Universal Immunisation Programme (UIP)
Overview of Common Surgical Conditions
- Common Surgical Conditions-1
- Common Surgical Conditions-2
- Congenital Malformations
- Screening for Common Cancers
- Essential Drugs-1
- Essential Drugs-2
- Essential Drugs-3
|NHM Punjab CHO Exam Syllabus 2022 – Important Links|
|Download NHM Punjab CHO Syllabus 2022 PDF||Click Here|
Hope the NHM Punjab CHO Syllabus 2022 information given here has helped you guys in getting full details about the exam syllabus. For more details like this, keep in touch with us @ Freshersnow.com.
|★★ You Can Also Check ★★|
|NHM Punjab CHO Previous Question Papers|
|NHM Recruitment Notification||B.Sc Govt Jobs|
|Nursing Govt Jobs||Community Health Officer Jobs|
|Punjab Govt Jobs||Punjab Employment News|