NHM Rajasthan CHO Admit Card 2019| Exam Date: The higher authorities of the National Health Mission (NHM), Rajasthan will release the NHM Rajasthan CHO Exam Date shortly @ rajswasthya.nic.in. Also, the officials issue the NHM Rajasthan CHO Admit Card 2019 tentatively in November 2019. Candidates can download the Admit Card from the below given link.
Those who are eligible to attend the NHM Rajasthan Community Health Officer Examination 2019 must check the below sections to download the NHM Rajswasthya CHO Admit Card 2019 online. Get the direct link for the Rajasthan NHM Community Health Officer Admit Card 2019 Download from the end.
You Can Also Check: ★ NHM Rajasthan CHO Syllabus
- 1 NHM Rajasthan CHO Admit Card 2019 – Information
NHM Rajasthan CHO Admit Card 2019 – Information
|NHM Rajswasthya Community Health Officer Hall Ticket 2019 | Exam Date Out|
|Organization Name||National Health Mission (NHM), Rajasthan|
|Post Name||Community Health Officer (CHO)|
|Total Vacancies||2500 Vacancies|
|Admit Card Release Date||November 2019 (Expected)|
|Exam Date||November 2019 (Tentatively)|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Document Verification|
Importance – Rajasthan NHM Community Health Officer Admit Card 2019
It is very important for all the candidates who have applied for the NHM Rajasthan CHO Notification 2019 must and should have to check this page to download the Rajasthan NHM CHO Admit Card 2019. Moreover, the officials at the test center will not allow the candidates who are not with their hall ticket. So, you should download your Rajasthan NHM Community Health Officer Admit Card 2019 from the direct link which is attached to the end of this page.
As the officials of the National Health Mission (NHM), Rajasthan had not yet released the exact date to release the admit card. Most probably, the NHM Rajasthan CHO Hall Ticket 2019 released tentatively in November 2019. So, we will update this page when they release it. Check our Freshers Now page to get the latest updates.
Information Present On NHM Rajasthan CHO Hall Ticket 2019
- Name of the Candidate’s Father
- The venue of the Exam Centre
- Date & Time of the Test
- Reporting Time to the Exam Hall
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Roll Number
- Duration of the Online Test
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Registration Number
- Name of the Test Centre
- Name of the Exam Conducting Board
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Name of the Written Test
- Category of the Contender
- Space for Applicant’s Signature
- Important Guidelines for the Exam Takers
- Full Name of the Applicant
- Examination Centre Code
- Signature of the Board Invisilator
Documents Required For NHM Community Health Officer Exam 2019
- Voter’s Card
- Bank Passbook with the photograph
- E-Aadhar card with a photograph
- Employee ID
- PAN Card
- Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Identity Card issued by a recognized College/ University
- Permanent Driving License
- People’s Representative along with a photograph
Download Rajasthan NHM Community Health Officer Admit Card 2019
Follow the instructions while downloading the NHM Rajswasthya CHO Admit Card 2019.
- Visit the official site of the National Health Mission (NHM), Rajasthan @ rajswasthya.nic.in.
- On the home page, candidates need to check for the direct link which is given or highlighted to download the “NHM Rajswasthya CHO Admit Card 2019.”
- Click on that link.
- You will be then redirected to the new page.
- Over there, you need to enter the login credentials.
- Also, click on the submit button after checking the details.
- Candidates need to check the visible NHM Rajasthan CHO Hall Ticket 2019.
- Also, download it and then save a hard copy with you.
- Don’t forget to carry it along with you to the examination hall.
To Download NHM Rajasthan CHO Admit Card 2019 – Click Here (Link will be activated in November 2019)