NIVEDI Recruitment 2021 @ nivedi.res.in – 7 Posts, Salary, Application Form: Here we have provided the details about NIVEDI Recruitment 2021. And the officials are conduct Online Interviews for recruiting skilled candidates. Interested candidates can check the NIVEDI Recruitment 2021 Notification which is released for 7 Senior Research Fellow, Junior Research Fellow, Young Professional-II, Young Professional – I Posts. Candidates have to fill the NIVEDI Application Form 2021 which is attached in the below section of his page. Also, note that 11th March 2021 is the last date to apply for the ICRA NIVEDI Openings 2021. Moreover, through this page, you can get the complete details about the NIVEDI Vacancy 2021.
- 1 NIVEDI Recruitment 2021 – 7 Posts, Salary, Application Form
- 2 NIVEDI Recruitment 2021 – Vacancy Details
- 3 NIVEDI Recruitment 2021 – Education Qualification, Experience
- 4 NIVEDI Recruitment 2021 – Selection Process
- 5 NIVEDI Recruitment 2021 – Age Limit
- 6 NIVEDI Salary
- 7 Steps To Apply For NIVEDI Vacancy 2021
- 8 NIVEDI Recruitment 2021 Notification, Application Form
NIVEDI Recruitment 2021 – 7 Posts, Salary, Application Form
|Latest NIVEDI Recruitment 2021 Notification|
|Organization Name||ICAR-National Institute of Veterinary Epidemiology and Disease Informatics|
|Post Name||Senior Research Fellow, Junior Research Fellow, Young Professional-II, Young Professional – I|
|Total Vacancies||7 Posts|
|Closing Date||11th March 2021|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Selection Process||Online Interview|
|Job Location||Across India|
|★★ You Can Also Check ★★|
|Government Jobs||Senior Research Fellow Jobs|
|Junior Research Fellow Jobs||Young Professional Jobs|
|M.Tech Govt Jobs||Bachelors Degree Govt Jobs|
|Post Graduate Govt Jobs||Graduate Govt Jobs|
|B.Com Govt Jobs||BBA Govt Jobs|
NIVEDI Recruitment 2021 – Vacancy Details
|Project Name||Post Name||No of Vacancies|
|NADCP Sampling plan for Sero surveillance and sero monitoring of FMD & Brucellosis||Senior Research Fellow||01|
|Senior Research Fellow||01|
|Young Professional – II||01|
|National Animal Disease Control Program (NADCP) Brucellosis – Control Program (B-CP) Sero – monitoring and Sero – Surveillance||Junior Research fellow||01|
|Young Professional – II||02|
|Institute (Establishment / Cash bill section)||Young Professional – I||01|
NIVEDI Recruitment 2021 – Education Qualification, Experience
|Senior Research Fellow||MTech / MCA in Computer Science with Bachelor Degree in Engineering.||Programming in R and Bioinformatics.|
|Senior Research Fellow||Postgraduates in basic science with a specialization in Biotechnology/ Bioinformatics with NET/GATE qualification.|
MTech in Biotechnology / Bioinformatics with Bachelor Degree in Engineering
|Knowledge in bioinformatics, skills in Linux, python, and R.|
|Young Professional – II||Graduates, Masters in Computers||Experience in sampling plan for surveillance and R programming.|
|Junior Research fellow||Master’s Degree in Veterinary Science with specialization in Veterinary Microbiology/ Pathology / Public health/ Biochemistry/Preventive veterinary medicine.|
Master’s degree in basic science with a specialization in Biotechnology/Biochemistry/ Microbiology with NET/GATE qualification.
|Experience in bulk production of monoclonal antibodies, serological tests routinely used for diagnosis of diseases especially brucellosis, different types ELISAs, Maintenance and subculturing of brucella, antigen extraction, and purification, quality evaluation of antigen, computer and statistical analysis knowledge is essential with report writing skills.|
|Young Professional – II||Postgraduates, graduate degree||Experience in serological tests routinely used for diagnosis of diseases especially brucellosis, different types ELISAs, antigen extraction purification, and quality evaluation for use in ELISA, computers, and statistical analysis knowledge is essential|
|Young Professional – I||B.com/ BBA/ BBS, Knowledge of IT||Working experience in Office Administration especially in Establishment & other related activities, E – Office & PFMS.|
NIVEDI Recruitment 2021 – Selection Process
Further, they are also informed that the candidates have to attend the interview online (Video conference) on 15th March 2021 from 10.30 AM onwards.
NIVEDI Recruitment 2021 – Age Limit
- Senior, Junior Research Fellow: 35 Years for Men and 40 years for women as of the date of Advertisement.
- Young Professional-II: Minimum age 21 years and Maximum age 45 years as of the date of Advertisement
- Young Professional – I: 21 to 45 years with relaxation of age as per rules on the date of advertisement.
- Senior, Junior Research Fellow: Rs. 31000/- plus 24% HRA per month for two years and Rs 35000/- Plus 24% HRA per month from the third year.
- Young Professional-II: Rs.35000/- per month Consolidated.
- Young Professional – I: Rs.25000/- per month (Consolidated).
Steps To Apply For NIVEDI Vacancy 2021
- Go to the official site of ICAR-National Institute of Veterinary Epidemiology & Disease Informatics @ nivedi.res.in.
- On the home page, scroll down the page. There you can see the link which is scrolling.
- Click on it then the page will redirect to the Employment page.
- There you can find the NIVEDI Recruitment 2021 Notification.
- Read all the information on it.
- Then, click on the NIVEDI Application Form Link 2021 which is available.
- Fill in the details and submit it.
- Applications received after the due date and without testimonials are liable to be rejected.
NIVEDI Recruitment 2021 Notification, Application Form
|ICRA NIVEDI Openings 2021 – Important Links|
|NIVEDI Recruitment 2021 Notification PDF – Senior Research Fellow, Junior Research Fellow, Young Professional-II, Young Professional – I||Click Here|
|NIVEDI Application Form 2021 (Senior Research Fellow, Junior Research Fellow, Young Professional-II, Young Professional – I)||Click Here|
Hope that the given data is useful to you. Stick to our website Freshers Now to know more details.