ONGC Admit Card 2019 is Released…!! The Oil and Natural Gas Corporation(ONGC) is issued the ONGC Admit Card 2019 on 20th June 2019 for the posts of Assistant Technician, Assistant Grade -III, Junior Technical Assistant, Junior Assistant Technician, Junior Assistant, Junior Fire Supervisor, Junior Motor Vehicle Driver, Junior Fireman. So the Candidates can download the ONGC Hall Ticket 2019 by accessing the official website. All the applicants must attend for the ONGC Skill Test/Documents Verification for Non –Executive Posts has been scheduled from 25 June 2019 to 30 June 2019 at Dehradun. Furthermore, we furnished you the complete information regarding the details present on the ONGC Hall Ticket 2019 and also the selection process.
ONGC Admit Card 2019
|ONGC Admit Card 2019|
|Organization Name||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd (ONGC)|
|Post Name||Assistant Technician, Assistant Grade -III, Junior Technical Assistant, Junior Assistant Technician, Junior Assistant, Junior Fire Supervisor, Junior Motor Vehicle Driver, Junior Fireman|
|Total Vacancies||86 Posts|
|Skill Test/ DV||25th to 30th June 2019|
|Admit Card Release Date||20th June 2019|
|Job Location||All Over India|
ONGC Hall Ticket 2019
The ONGC Call Letter 2019 can download from the official web portal ONGC Admit Card 2019 @ongcindia.com. once the Oil and Natural Gas Corporation issued the ONGC Hall Ticket 2019 you can also download them from the below-mentioned links. As the ONGC Call Letter 2019 is the mandatory document to allow into the exam center for the Online Assessment Examination beware of that. for those aspirants who have no idea about how to download the ONGC Call Letter 2019, we have furnished you the step wise procedure for downloading ONGC Admit Card 2019. we also mentioned you the direct links to download. Moreover, we also mentioned the Documents Required During the ONGC Online Assessment Examination.
Information Present On ONGC Call Letter 2019
- Full Name of the Applicant
- Applicant Passport Size Photograph
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Candidate Date of Birth
- Father’s or Mother’s Name
- Category (ST/ SC/ BC & Other)
- Exam Centre Name and Code
- Exam Date and Time
- Time Duration of the Written Exam
- Applicant Registration Number
- Examination Name
- Examination Test Centre Address
- Essential instructions for the examination
- And the signature of candidate and exam counselor.
Selection Process For ONGC Vacancies
Aspirants will receive the ONGC Call Letter 2019 based on the eligibility criteria. Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of merit list of Online Assessment Examination, followed by PST/ PET/ Typing Test. all the individuals who passed for this rounds have to qualify all the above stages separately. Those who qualify the written exam will be called for physical test followed by skill test. Final selected candidates list will be prepared on the basis of performance of each individual in Online Assessment Examination and skill test.
Documents Required During ONGC Junior Fire Supervisor Exam
- Voter ID.
- Bank Passbook.
- Ration Card.
- College ID.
- 2 or 3 latest photographs.
- Aadhar Card.
- Driving License.
- Employee ID.
- PAN Card.
- Any Authorised ID Proof Announced by Gazetted Officer.
- The photograph on any ID Proof declared by the State or Central Government.
Steps To Download ONGC Admit Card 2019
- Search for the official website of the Oil and Natural Gas Corporation(ONGC) and then click on it.
- you will be directed to the home page.
- scroll the home page then you can observe the Career option on the top right corner.
- By placing the mouse on it you see Recruitment Notice, click on it
- search for the desired link for ONGC Call Letter 2019 and tap on it.
- Then ONGC Admit Card 2019 @ongcindia.com is displayed.
To Download ONGC Admit Ticket 2019: Click Here (Available Now)
Make sure that you check this page frequently in order to get the latest details and updates regarding the ONGC Admit Card 2019. As for now, the links we have provided you the details based on the announcement of the Oil and Natural Gas Corporation(ONGC). stay tuned to our website Fresher Now for more other details.