OSSTET 2022 Notification – bseodisha.ac.in | 2nd Phase Application Form Extended Till 10th January 2022, Exam Date, Eligibility: Board Of Secondary Education, Odisha officials will conduct the Odisha Secondary School Teacher Eligibility Test (OSSTET). Further, the officials released the OSSTET 2022 Application Form and the last date to apply is 10th January 2022. The OSSTET 2022 Exam is conducted to recruit the candidates for the posts of Teachers (Science, Arts, Hindi Subjects) & Classical Teachers (Sanskrit, Urdu, and Telugu Subjects), Physical Education.
New Update: OSSTET 2022 2nd Phase Application Form is Extended. So, check the same information now.
Moreover, all the candidates can submit their OSSTET 2022 Application Form from the link given at the end of the page. In the below sections, we had given the details of OSSTET 2022 Eligibility, OSSTET 2022 Application Fee, OSSTET 2022 Exam Date, and other details.
OSSTET 2022 – Details
|OSSTET 2022 Notification | Application Form, Exam Date, Eligibility|
|Organization Name||Board Of Secondary Education, Odisha|
|Exam Name||Odisha Secondary School Teacher Eligibility Test (OSSTET)|
|Start Date of Application Form||23rd December 2021|
|Last Date To Submit Application Form||10th January 2022|
|Exam Date||To Be Announced|
OSSTET 2022 Eligibility
Nationality: Candidate must be an Indian Citizen or a subject of Nepal or Bangladesh or Sri Lanka living in India for a long time.
Requisite Academic and Professional Qualification:
The examination will be conducted in two different parts for the prospective teachers in two different categories such as:
Category I: Education Teachers (Trained Graduate Teachers in Science/ Arts, Hindi/ Classical Teacher (Sanskrit/ Urdu/ Telugu).
Category II: Physical Education Teacher.
|Subjects||Academic and Professional Qualifications|
|Trained Graduate Arts|
|Trained Graduate Science (PCM/ CBZ)|
|Classical Teacher (Sanskrit)|
|Classical Teacher (Urdu)|
|Classical Teacher (Telgu)||Bachelor’s Degree in Arts having Telgu as the subject with minimum 50% marks in aggregate (45% for SC/ ST/ PH/ SEBC) candidates) AND Telgu B. Ed. from a University / Institution recognized by NCTE.|
|Physical Education Teacher|
OSSTET 2021 Application Fee
OSSTET(2nd) is Rs. 500/-per candidate for General and SEBC and Rs.300/- for ST &
SC category of candidates. And you can pay the application fee can be paid via any mode be it Debit or Credit card, Net Banking, etc.
OSSTET 2022 Exam Date
OSSTET 2022 Exam will be conducted by the officials and the date is to be announced. Once the officials announce the exact OSSTET 2022 Exam Date, we will update the information in this section.
How To Submit OSSTET 2022 Application Form?
- Go to the official site of the Board of Secondary Education Odisha (BSE Odisha) @ bseodisha.nic.in.
- Under the latest news section, you can find the direct link of OSSTET .
- By clicking it, you will be redirected to the new page.
- There, you all have to check the given details of OSSTET Notification.
- Later, read all the information and instructions.
- Now, you have to apply online. For that purpose, you have to move to the site @ osstet.co.in to apply for OSSTET.
- Enter your details and then upload the documents required.
- Now, make a fee payment.
- Consequently, submit your OSSTET Application Form after reverifying your details.
- Download it and also take out the printed copy of it for further usage.
|OSSTET 2022 – Important Link|
|To Submit OSSTET 2022 Application Form||Click Here|
|OSSTET 2022 Guidelines||Click Here|
|For More Details Of OSSTET 2022||Click Here|
OSSTET 2022 Admit Card
All the applicants who are going to take the OSSTET 2022 Exam have to download the OSSTET 2022 Admit Card. Candidates can download the OSSTET 2022 Admit Card by entering the login details. Applicants can download the Admit Card easily from the below link.
Download OSSTET Admit Card Here
OSSTET 2022 Exam Pattern
OSSTET 2022 Exam will be conducted in 2 papers that are Paper I and Paper-II. The time duration given for the OSSTET 2022 Exam is 2 hours 30 minutes. All the questions that are asked in the exam will be Multiple Choice Questions. And there shall be no negative marking for any incorrect answer. There shall be Four Sections in each paper they are.
- Section-I, Language I, Odia shall be compulsory for all categories of posts.
- Section-II, Language II, English shall be compulsory for all categories of posts.
- Section-III: under stream TGT (Arts) and TGT (Science for both PCM & CBZ), the questions shall be in English. The questions in other streams like Classical Teacher (Sanskrit/ Telugu/ Urdu) and Hindi Teacher shall be in respective languages/ scripts.
- The questions in Section III for Paper-II (Category-II- Physical Education Teacher) shall be from the contents of C.P.Ed. Course and shall be in English.
- Section-IV: The questions in Child Development, Pedagogy, School Management, and Evaluation shall be in English and Compulsory for both the categories.
OSSTET 2022 Syllabus
All the candidates are advised to check the OSSTET 2022 Syllabus before attending the Exam. Candidates can know the Subject names from which the questions will be asked. Candidates can check the OSSTET 2022 Syllabus from the below link.
Download OSSTET Syllabus Here
OSSTET 2022 Qualifying Marks
The minimum pass mark in each paper is 60%. A person securing 60% or more in each paper shall be considered to have qualified OSSTET. In the case of SC/ ST/ PH/ SEBC candidates, the minimum pass mark shall be 50%.
OSSTET 2022 Result
The officials of the Board of Secondary Education, Odisha will announce the OSSTET 2022 Results. All the candidates can check the OSSTET 2022 Results from the below link.
Check OSSTET Result Here
To know all the latest updates of OSSTET 2022, stay tuned with us at Freshers Now. Candidates can even bookmark our page using Ctrl + D to get all the latest notifications.
|★★ You Can Also Check ★★|
|OSSTET Syllabus||OSSTET Previous Question Papers|
|OSSTET Admit Card||OSSTET Answer Key|
|OSSTET Result||OPSC Recruitment|
|Odisha Employment News||Diploma Govt Jobs|
|Odisha Govt Jobs||Graduation Govt Jobs|
|12th Govt Jobs||M.P.Ed Govt Jobs|