OTET 2020 Notification @ bseodisha.ac.in | Application Form, Exam Date, Eligibility: Board Of Secondary Education, Odisha officials will release the OTET 2020 Application Form. Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test (OTET) is being conducted to recruit Teachers (Classes I To VIII) for various governments, private aided and private unaided schools. The officials had planned to release the OTET 2020 Application Form tentatively in the 3rd Week of July 2020.
Furthermore, the candidates can know the details of the OTET 2020 Eligibility, OTET 2020 Application Fee, OTET 2020 Exam Date and other details in the below sections. We will update the information of OTET 2020 immediately once the board officials announce them. So, candidates are advised to check our page frequently.
- 1 OTET 2020 Overview
- 2 OTET 2020 – Important Dates (Tentative)
- 3 OTET 2020 Eligibility
- 4 OTET 2020 Application Fee
- 5 OTET 2020 Exam Date
- 6 How To Submit OTET 2020 Application Form?
- 7 OTET 2020 – Important Links
- 8 OTET 2020 Syllabus
- 9 OTET 2020 Exam Pattern
- 10 OTET 2020 Admit Card
- 11 OTET 2020 Result
- 12 OTET 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
OTET 2020 Overview
|OTET 2020 Notification | Application Form, Exam Date, Eligibility|
|Organization Name||Board Of Secondary Education, Odisha|
|Exam Name||Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test (OTET)|
|Start Date of Application Form||3rd Week of July 2020 (Tentative)|
|Last Date To Submit Application Form||Last Week of July 2020 (Expected)|
|Purpose of Exam||Recruitment Into Teachers (Classes I To VIII) For various governments, private aided, and private unaided schools|
|Exam Date||August 2020 (Tentative)|
★★ You Can Also Check ★★
|OTET Admit Card||OTET Answer Key|
|OTET Result||OPSC Recruitment|
|Odisha Employment News||Diploma Govt Jobs|
|Odisha Govt Jobs||Graduation Govt Jobs|
|12th Govt Jobs|
OTET 2020 – Important Dates (Tentative)
|Start Date of Application Form||3rd Week of July 2020|
|Last To Submit Application Form||Last Week of July 2020|
|Issue of Admit Card||1st Week of August 2020|
|Exam Date||August 2020|
|Declaration of Result||September 2020|
OTET 2020 Eligibility
For Category A (Paper I)
- Aspirants must have to complete their Higher Secondary (12th) with at least 50% and Graduation in any field. Candidates need to have a 2 Year Diploma in Elementary Education.
- 12th pass or it’s equivalent with a minimum of 45% marks and 02-year Diploma in elementary education in accordance with NCTE
- OR 12th/ Higher Secondary or it’s equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks and 04 years of Bachelor of elementary education (B.El.Ed).
- OR 12th pass it’s equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks ad 02-year Diploma in Education (Special Education)
- OR Graduation with 2 years of Diploma in elementary education
- OR Graduation with minimum 50% marks and B.Ed in accordance with NCTE
For Category A (Paper-II)
- Graduation with a minimum of 50% marks and 1 year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed)
- Or Graduation and 02-year Diploma in Elementary Education
- OR Graduation with minimum of 45% marks and 1-year bachelor in education (B.Ed) in accordance with NCTE
- OR Graduation with 50% marks and 1-year B.Ed (Special Education)
- OR 12th or it’s equivalent with minimum 50% marks and 04 years Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed)
- OR 12th or it’s equivalent with minimum 50% marks and 04-year B.A./ B.Sc, Ed or B.A. Ed./ B.Sc. Ed.
OTET 2020 Application Fee
|General/ OBC/ SEBC||Rs.500/-|
OTET 2020 Exam Date
The officials of the Board of Secondary Education, Odisha will announce the OTET 2020 Exam Date. The Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test will be conducted tentatively in August 2020. However, we will update the information about the OTET 2020 Exam once the officials announce it.
How To Submit OTET 2020 Application Form?
- Visit the official portal of Board of Secondary Education, Odisha @ bseodisha.ac.in.
- On landing the home page, candidates have to search for the OTET 2020 Application Form link.
- After finding the link, press on it and it will be directed to another page.
- Now, enter the login details and hit on Submit.
- Your OTET 2020 Application Form will be displayed on the screen.
- Check the details available on the OTET 2020 Application Form and download it.
- Also, take a hard copy of the Application for future use.
OTET 2020 – Important Links
To Submit OTET 2020 Application Form: Click Here (Link Will Be Activated In 3rd Week of July 2020 Tentative)
Check OTET 2020 Notification: Click Here (Link Will Be Activated In 3rd Week of July 2020 Tentative)
OTET 2020 Syllabus
The questions that will be asked in the OTET 2020 Exam will be from the below-given subjects.
Paper I – Child Development and Pedagogy, Language I, Language II, Mathematics, Environmental Studies
Paper-II – Child Development and Pedagogy, Language I, Language II, Mathematics & Science, Social Studies.
OTET 2020 Exam Pattern
The questions that will be asked in the OTET 2020 Exam will be Multiple Choice Questions. A total of 150 questions will be asked in the OTET 2020 exam. 1 mark will be awarded for each correct answer and there shall be no negative marking for any incorrect answer.
OTET 2020 Admit Card
Applicants can download the OTET 2020 Admit Card from the official portal. In case if the applicants fail to carry the OTET 2020 Admit Card then those candidates are not allowed to attend the exam. All the candidates can download the Admit Card from the below link. And the link to download the Admit Card will be activated tentatively in the 1st Week of August 2020.
Download OTET 2020 Admit Card Here
OTET 2020 Result
Participants who had taken the OTET 2020 Exam have to check the OTET 2020 Result. Candidates can check the OTET 2020 Result from the official portal. Besides, participants can also check the OTET 2020 Result from the link given below. Also, we will update the link to check the OTET 2020 Result once the officials release it.
Check OTET 2020 Result Here
In case if candidates have any queries about the OTET 2020, you can visit the official portal of Board Of Secondary Education, Odisha. Keep checking our page @ Freshers Now for all the latest updates of OTET 2020.
OTET 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
When will the OTET 2020 Notification be released?
OTET 2020 Notification will be released tentatively in the 3rd Week of July 2020.
What is the OTET 2020 Application Fee?
The OTET 2020 Application Fee for SC/ ST Candidates is Rs. 300/- and Other Candidates is Rs. 500/-.
What is the Upper Age Limit for OTET 2020?
There is no upper Age Limit for OTET 2020.
How can I apply for OTET 2020?
All the candidates can apply for OTET 2020 from the official portal @ bseodisha.ac.in.