Panipat District Court Clerk Admit Card 2019 @ districts.ecourts.gov.in/panipat – Exam Date (OUT): The officials of the Panipat District Court had released the Panipat District Court Clerk Exam Date 2019 on their website. And the scheduled date is 30th June 2019. So, aspirants who are searching for the Panipat District Court Clerk Hall Ticket 2019 must and should have to check this page. Moreover, the Panipat District Court Clerk 2019 Admit Card will be available online in the Last Week Of June 2019. Get the direct link for the Panipat District Court Hall Ticket 2019 for Clerk Exam from the end of our FreshersNow page.
- 1 Panipat District Court Clerk Admit Card 2019 – Details
Panipat District Court Clerk Admit Card 2019 – Details
|Panipat District Court Hall Ticket 2019 | Check Clerk Exam Date Out|
|Organization Name||Panipat District Court|
|Total Vacancies||17 Posts|
|Admit Card Release Date||Last Week Of June 2019|
|Exam Date||30th June 2019|
|Selection Process||Written Examination|
Information Present On Panipat District Court Hall Ticket 2019 | Clerk
- Name of the Candidate’s Father
- The venue of the Exam Centre
- Date & Time of the Test
- Reporting Time to the Exam Hall
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Roll Number
- Duration of the Online Test
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Registration Number
- Name of the Exam Conducting Board
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Name of the Written Test
- Category of the Contender
- Name of the Test Centre
- Space for Applicant’s Signature
- Important Guidelines for the Exam Takers
- Full Name of the Applicant
- Examination Centre Code
- Signature of the Board Counselor
Panipat District Court Clerk Selection Process 2019 | Exam Date
Candidates must know that the Panipat District Court Clerk Selection Process 2019 also plays a major role in the Recruitment Process. So, all you need to make a note of the conducting rounds. There will be only the Written Examination conducted for the aspirants who have applied for the 17 Posts of Clerk. Those who have started preparing for the test must and should have to complete the revision before the examination.
Documents Required For Panipat District Court Clerk Exam 2019
- Voter’s Card
- Bank Passbook with the photograph
- E-Aadhar card with a photograph
- Identity Card issued by a recognized College/ University
- Permanent Driving License
- Employee ID
- PAN Card
- Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- People’s Representative along with a photograph
- Applicants should download the admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidates should bring the printout of the admit card in the examination hall.
- Aspirants are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Competitors are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Hall Ticket.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Applicants should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all.
Steps To Download Panipat District Court Clerk Admit Card 2019
- Go to the official site of the Panipat District Court @ districts.ecourts.gov.in/panipat.
- Then, the home page of the organization appears on the screen.
- Scroll down the home page and then click on the Recruitment section which is present to the right end of the screen.
- Soon after checking the recruitment page, candidates can find the direct link that is highlighted as “Download Panipat District Court Admit Card 2019 for Clerk Exam.”
- Enter your details like the registration number, date of birth or password.
- Submit the page.
- Download the Panipat District Court Clerk Hall Ticket 2019 for the exam.
- Save it.
To Download Panipat District Court Clerk Admit Card 2019: Click Here – Link Will Be Updated Soon