PGIMER Admit Card 2020 Released @ pgimer.edu.in | Check Public Health Nursing Officer, Nursing Officer, Assistant Dietician, Data Entry Operator Grade-A Exam Date: PGIMER Group B & C Admit Card 2020 released by the PGIMER officials on 17th February 2020. Candidates who are going to attend for the PGIMER Group B, C Examinations, they can download the PGIMER Hall Ticket 2020 from this page. Mainly, candidates can check the PGIMER Exam Date on the Admit Card. All the applicants must attend for the examination along with PGIMER Nursing Officer Admit Card 2020. For the comfort of the candidates at the end of this page, we have given a link to download the PGIMER Chandigarh Admit Card 2020.
New Update: PGIMER Nursing Officer, DEO, Group B, C Admit Card 2020 has Released. Candidates can download the Admit Card from the below-given link by entering the login details.
- 1 PGIMER Group B, C Admit Card 2020 – Overview
- 1.1 PGIMER Hall Ticket 2020 – Nursing Officer, Assistant Dietician, DEO
- 1.2 PGIMER Group B, C Exam Date
- 1.3 Selection Process For PGIMER Group B, C Exam
- 1.4 Information Present On PGIMER Group B, C Admit Card 2020
- 1.5 Documents Need To Carry For PGIMER Group B, C Exam 2020
- 1.6 Steps To Download The PGIMER Group B, C Admit Card 2020
PGIMER Group B, C Admit Card 2020 – Overview
|PGIMER Nursing Officer Admit Card 2020 | Group B, C Exam Date|
|Organization Name||Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research|
|Post Name||Public Health Nursing Officer, Nursing Officer, Assistant Dietician, Data Entry Operator Grade A|
|No Of Posts||84 Posts|
|Exam Date||Mentioned on Admit Card|
|Hall Ticket Release Date||17th February 2020|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Skill Test|
PGIMER Hall Ticket 2020 – Nursing Officer, Assistant Dietician, DEO
Aspirants must bring PGIMER Public Health Nursing Office Admit Card 2020 to the written test. Without PGIMER Group B, C Hall Ticket 2020, candidates are not permitted to enter into the examination hall for writing the exam. So candidates download the PGIMER Group B, C Admit Card 2020 from the direct link given at the bottom of this page and also we have provided the downloading process of the admit card.
PGIMER Group B, C Exam Date
Candidates who applied for PGIMER Group B, C posts can download the Hall Ticket from this page. The officials of the PGIMER have not released the exact exam dates. We will update this page after the official announcement. So, aspirants must visit this page frequently to know the latest information. For more other information about PGIMER Group B, C Admit Card 2020 visit the official website of the PGIMER that is pgimer.edu.in.
Selection Process For PGIMER Group B, C Exam
Aspirants who are applied for PGIMER Public Health Nursing Officer, Assistant Dietician, DEO Exam 2020. Firstly, those aspirants should qualify in the Written Test. And then qualified candidates can go for the Skill Test round. Aspirants who will qualify all the rounds will be selected for the PGIMER Group B, C posts.
- Written Test
- Skill Test
Information Present On PGIMER Group B, C Admit Card 2020
- Full Name of the Applicant
- Candidate Date of Birth
- Applicant Photograph
- Father’s or Mother’s Name
- Examination Name
- Essential instructions for the examination
- Test Centre Address
- Category (ST/ SC/ BC & Other)
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Applicant Roll Number
- Time Duration of the Exam
- Exam Date and Time
- Exam Centre Name and Code
- And the signature of candidate and exam counselor
Documents Need To Carry For PGIMER Group B, C Exam 2020
Applicants should carry any one of the following id proof along with the PGIMER Group B, C Hall Ticket 2020.
- PAN Card
- Identity Card issued by a recognized College/ University
- Voter Card
- Bank Passbook with the photograph
- E-Aadhar card with a photograph
- Employee ID
- Permanent Driving License
- Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- People’s Representative along with a photograph
Steps To Download The PGIMER Group B, C Admit Card 2020
Here are the simple steps to download the PGIMER Group B, C Hall Ticket 2020.
- Initially, the applicant visits the official website of PGIMER Chandigarh @ pgimer.edu.in.
- The home page of the Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research appears on the screen.
- Go to the Information for candidates on the home page.
- Find the PGIMER Group B, C Admit Card 2020 link.
- Click on it and enter the application id and Password for logging into the hall ticket page.
- Download it and take the printout of the PGIMER Group B, C Hall Ticket 2020.
To Download PGIMER Group B, C Admit Card 2020: Click Here – Available Now
The above-provided information about the PGIMER Group B, C Admit Card 2020 is very helpful for the candidates who had applied for the PGIMER Exam 2020. For more latest updates follow our Freshers Now page. Thank You.
Frequently Asked Questions
When will the PGIMER Group B, C exam conduct?
Candidates can check the PGIMER Group B, C Exam Date on the Admit Card.
Will I get the PGIMER Nursing Officer Admit Card by post?
No, you can access the admit card in online mode only by downloading it from the official website of the Exam Regulatory Authority.
What else should I carry to the exam centre along with the admit card to the exam centre?
Candidates need to Carry Admit Card along with any one of the authorization documents such as Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Voter ID, etc…