Most awaited news for all the people in Bangalore location. Interested candidates can utilize the opportunity by participating in Philips Walkin Drive. The officials from Philips Lighting India Ltd ready to hire graduate candidates for Software Developer Role. Candidates can access all the particulars about Philips Walkin Drive in Bangalore and can be aware of the info like eligibility criteria, pay scale and required skills. Philips Walkin Drive Software Developer Job Openings is one stop dynamic opportunity for both Freshers and Experienced candidates.
Philips Walkin Drive For Software Developer
All the information related to Philips Walkin Drive For Software Developer role is clearly equipped in this article. Interested applicants can visit and prepare Placement Papers and Interview Questions by tapping on the link. The competition will be very tough in so we suggest the candidates prepare really hard to get placed through Philips Job Openings 2018. On the basis of their performance in the selection rounds, students will be placed in the respective post with the finest pay scale. Job aspirants shall make a note that recruiters are looking out for the people who are having minimum 4-9 years of experience.
|Company Name||Philips Lighting India Ltd|
|Job Role||Software Developer|
|Salary||Not Disclosed By Recruiter|
Philips Job Description
- 4+ years of experience in .net, C# software development
- Up-to-date with the latest trends, techniques, and technologies in cloud computing
- Ensures on time, quality delivery
- Owns, implements and delivers key modules, and when necessary develops quick working prototypes
- Ensures that code developed is easy to test, easy to understand, extensible
- Performs the role of a Specialist by ensuring the consistency and efficient integration of the separate modules of software that meets the product specification.
- Supports in project estimation, planning
- Have to ensures unit tests, integration tests are written for all modules implemented
- Does component /module/ subsystem design
- Manages technical communication with partners and stakeholders
Software Developer Required Skills
- Any unit test framework (NUnit, MSTest), Mocking Framework (Moq, RhinoMock), TDD, git, Jira
- In-depth, hands-on technology experience in the following areas
- Strong in Object Oriented Programming concepts
- Ability to engage with multi-site teams in a multi BU environment
- Proactive and self-driven
- Experience in developing software using C# .net, Proficient in WCF, multithreading
Client, server, networking, multi threading
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Basic knowledge of ASP.net, MVC, IIS, security, WebAPI
- Working knowledge of AWS
- Exposure to Agile Scrum way of working, pair programming,.NET Core, Web API, WPF, MVVM
- Understanding of Cloud concepts, cloud deployments
- Experience in Test-driven development using NUnit, a mocking framework
- The database, SQL, ORM, and NHibernate
- REST, JSON, JSON Schema
- Excellent abstraction and analytical skills
- Client, server, networking, Internet services, Windows Services, Security
Strong team player
- Agile development, Scrum, Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Ability to stay focused on the target in an ambiguous situation.
Philips Lighting India Ltd Company Profile
For over 120 years, Philips Lighting has been at the forefront of innovation. We use light to make people feel happier and safer – light that entertains, inspires, and informs, makes cities more livable, and satisfies people’s daily needs. Philips pioneered the development of high-quality, energy-efficient LED lighting. We are now taking lighting into a fully digital world that connects people, places, and devices. We use the transformative power of light to make people more comfortable and productive– providing high-quality light in public places, professional spaces, and at home. Using a combination of patented technologies and open standards, our lighting innovations will connect seamlessly to benefit our customers and the environment. We foresee a day, shortly, when all our lamps, luminaires, and system devices will be digital and network-ready.
How To Apply For Philips Walkin Drive?
Walkin Date: 3rd August 2018
Walkin Time: 9 AM onwards
Philips Walkin Interview Venue
Philips Lighting India Ltd 5th floor, B wing,
Green Heart Building – MFAR,
MMTP Phase IV – Manyata Tech Park Nagavara,
Important Testaments To Carry For Philips Walkin Drive
- Latest Updated Resume
- Marks Memos
- Recent Passport Photograph
- ID Proof
Check Latest Walkins
To know furthermore updates bookmark our site Freshersnow.com.
You May Also Like: