Are you aiming to be the best in PL/SQL Language? Then let’s begin. We are equipping the PL/SQL Quiz on this page. Also, this PLSQL MCQ Online Test consists of various questions from different levels. So, by facing this PL SQL online quiz, you can gain knowledge on the type of questions asked in the interview. And, to be active in the programming languages, primary education is essential, which you can gain through these online mock tests. Thus, the contenders need to check the below sections to practice the online test.
PL/SQL Quiz Details
|Quiz Name||PL/SQL Quiz|
|Number of Questions||24|
|Time||No Time Limit|
|Exam Type||MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions)|
Contenders can have a broad look at the above table. As you check the above table, you can gain an overview regarding the exam. Candidates can check the type of questions asked in the exam, the time limit for the test, and also the type of exam.
PL/SQL MCQ Quiz Instructions
Before taking the test, aspirants have to follow the instructions that we are providing in this section.
- The number of questions in the quiz is 24
- No time limit is set for the test
- Each question carries one mark each.
- Also, there is no negative marking
- Click the ” Submit Test ” button given at the bottom of this page to Submit your answers.
- And, do not refresh the Page.
PL/SQL Online Test
So, in this section, let us check some details about the language. Oracle Corporation develops PL/SQL in late 1980’s as the procedural extension of SQL language and Oracle Relational Database. PL/SQL is entirely portable and high-performance transaction language. Also, it provides a built-in, interpreted and OS independent programming environment. Check some of the key features of PL/SQL programming language.
- PL/SQL is tightly integrated with SQL.
- It supports object-oriented programming.
- It supports structured programming through functions and procedures.
- It helps the development of web applications and server pages.
Benefits of Practicing PL/SQL Quiz
Well, the applicants will be beneficial if they practice the provided PL/SQL Quiz. Therefore, without fail, the students need to take the online test.
- Know the details of the programming language.
- Experience to solve a problem using simple query language.
- Time management, Accuracy, Durability, Speed can be gained.
- Clear the campus interviews easily.
How To Check PL/SQL Programming Online Test Results
After the completion of the test, candidates have to click on Submit the test. Also, this helps you to submit your answers. Once your responses get submitted, you can check your results. There is no time limit for the examination. Therefore, the applicants need to submit the test manually. Hence, the contenders need to check all the instructions carefully which are mentioned above. Check tghe score by submitting the online test.
We are assuming that this information is helpful for you to attend the quiz. Have any queries? Let us know by commenting in the comment box below. Also, stay tuned to our website Freshers Now for more updates.