PM Sahaj Bijli Har Ghar Yojana 2020 @ saubhagya.gov.in | Saubhagya Scheme Registration, Eligibility, Benefits: On 25th September 2017, The Hon’ble Prime Minister of India launched a new scheme, named Pradhan Mantri Sahaj Bijli Har Ghar Yojana – ‘Saubhagya’. In this Pradhan Mantri Sahaj Bijli Har Ghar Scheme, Both BPL and APL families will get free electricity connections in the rural areas, whereas in urban areas only BPL families are eligible. Please clearly read the all eligibility criteria and application process posted in the official notification, and download it, if you are ready to apply.
You should know some details about the Pradhamantri Saubhagya Scheme 2020, which are available in the next sections. The information is about the PM Sahaj Bijli Har Ghar Yojana Benefits, PM Saubhagya Scheme Eligibility, key features, application status, the application process, and other requirements is disclosed clearly.
- 1 PM Sahaj Bijli Har Ghar Yojana 2020 – Complete Details
- 2 Pradhan Mantri Saubhagya Yojana Benefits
- 3 Pradhan Mantri Saubhagya Scheme Eligibility
- 4 Documents Required for PM Sahaj Bijli Har Ghar Yojana
- 5 PM Saubhagya Scheme Objectives
- 6 Pradhan Mantri Saubhagya Yojana Features
- 7 How to Register online for Pradhan Mantri Saubhagya Yojana 2020?
- 8 PM Sahaj Bijli Har Ghar Yojana 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
PM Sahaj Bijli Har Ghar Yojana 2020 – Complete Details
|Name of the Scheme||PM Sahaj Bijli Har Ghar Yojana|
|Announced by||Central government|
|Benefits||People will get the electricity connection|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Beneficiaries||Poor families in the country|
Pradhan Mantri Saubhagya Yojana Benefits
- The states like Bihar, Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Odisha, Jharkhand, Jammu and Kashmir, Rajasthan, and northeast States have a special reference.
- Through the Saubhagya Yojana, there will be an improvement in the state of the environment, education, and Health Services.
- The communication will improve by mobile, radio, and television.
- The Saubhagya Yojana will increase the opportunities for employment and the economic activities for the people and also living style of people especially women will change.
- To link with the Saubhagya Yojana, people can use the mobile app and also apply it through the app.
- The areas in the country which didn’t have a connection with electricity will get a solar pack with 5 LED bulbs and a fan.
- The main aim of the Saubhagya yojana is to provide 24/7 electricity for all the houses in the country
- And also subsidy on the infrastructure like transformers, wires, and meters.
Pradhan Mantri Saubhagya Scheme Eligibility
- The poor families which didn’t have a power connection will be eligible for the Pradhan Mantri Saubhagya Yojana
- The people whose name is in the records of the socio-economic census will get the scheme benefits.
- The poor people have to pay Rs. 500 for connection if their name was not recorded in the census. They will have the payment mode of 10 installments.
Documents Required for PM Sahaj Bijli Har Ghar Yojana
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID
- Cellphone number
- Bank account
- Driving license
PM Saubhagya Scheme Objectives
More development in Health and Educational services, means of communication and public protection are becomes much better. By this PM Saubhagya Scheme, the government’s idea is to reduce the unemployment hardships in the country. This Scheme helps to advance the public lifestyle, particularly for women. Nobody wants to wander in the dark, in particular women are afraid to stay in the dark. The complete budget of the scheme The government wants to spend an amount of Rs 16,320 crores on the Saubhagya Scheme. And also government assistance of an amount of Rs 12,320 crore is set up in this Scheme.
- Rural Areas – Rs 14,025 crore
- Urban areas – Rs 50 crore.
Pradhan Mantri Saubhagya Yojana Features
- Providing electricity to the ready houses
- Alternative for kerosene
- Health services improvement
- Communications improvement
- Public safety improvement
- Raised the opportunities for jobs
- Improved quality of life in daily activities, mainly for women
- The un-electrified houses which are 4 crores in India are aimed to provide electricity by Dec 2018
- The Rural Electrification Corporation (REC) is appointed as the nodal agency for Pradhan Mantri Saubhagya Yojana
- The reason to develop the Saubhagya web portal is for spreading awareness about
- Village-wise Household Electrification Status in the country.
How to Register online for Pradhan Mantri Saubhagya Yojana 2020?
On 16th November 2017, the Saubhagya portal i.e., http://saubhagya.gov.in/ was started for the information and registration of the scheme. Through the Pradhan Mantri Saubhagya Yojana, the people can register their name for electricity connection and also can know about the period of time electricity given to them.
- Go to the official website–> https://saubhagya.gov.in/.
- Select the option “Guest” on the homepage.
- Then you’ll get the login page.
- Now press the button “sign-in” and register.
- Finally, the candidates are allowed to trace the electrification progress, monthly targets, and achievements, etc.
Check PM Sahaj Bijli Har Ghar Yojana 2020 More Details: Click HERE
Like the details included about the Latest PM Sahaj Bijli Har Ghar Yojana 2020? To get notified about the Latest Government Schemes, do not forget to check Freshersnow.com.
PM Sahaj Bijli Har Ghar Yojana 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Official Site to Check PM Sahaj Bijli Har Ghar Yojana 2020 Details?
saubhagya.gov.in is the Official Site of PM Sahaj Bijli Har Ghar Yojana.
Who Launched the PM Sahaj Bijli Har Ghar Scheme?
The Central Government of India, has Launched the PM Sahaj Bijli Har Ghar Yojana 2020.
What is the Benefit of Pradhan Mantri Saubhagya Yojana?
Through the PM Saubhagya Scheme free electricity connections to all households (both APL and poor families) in rural areas and poor families in urban areas will be provided.
What are the Required Details to Apply for PM Saubhagya Scheme 2020?
The details of consumers like Name, Address and Identification proof as available (Aadhar number/ Mobile number/ Bank account/ Driving License/ Voter ID etc.) will be collected by the DISCOMs.