PSPCL Jobs 2021 @ pspcl.in – 2632 Posts, Salary, Application Form: The latest PSPCL Jobs 2021 Notification Punjab State Power Corporation Limited is released for 2632 Assistant Lineman, Clerk, Revenue Accountant, Junior Engineer/ Electrical, Assistant SubStation Attendant posts. However, the PSPCL Short Notification 2021 will be released on 15th April 2021. Candidates, please note that all the below-mentioned details are tentative. Meanwhile, students can have a look at our page to know the eligibility criteria for all the mentioned posts. Also, we will update our page when the Official PSPCL Notification 2021 is released. Students can apply for the mentioned posts through the direct link provided on our page at last. Make a note that the link given below will be activated when the officials make it available.
PSPCL Jobs 2021 – 2632 Posts, Salary, Application Form
|Latest PSPCL Jobs 2021 Notification|
|Organization Name||Punjab State Power Corporation Limited (PSPCL)|
|Post Name||Assistant Lineman, Clerk, Revenue Accountant, Junior Engineer/ Electrical, Assistant SubStation Attendant|
|Advertisement Release Date||15th April 2021|
|Exam Date||To Be Announced|
|Mode Of Application Form||Online|
|Selection Process||Written Test & Interview|
|Junior Engineer/ Electrical||75|
|Assistant Sub Station Attendant||290|
A candidate must have a minimum age limit of 18 years and a maximum of 37 years to apply for the above-mentioned posts.
- Clerk: Applicants applying for the clerk post must have graduation (in any stream) with a computer knowledge course certificate of 120 Hours duration.
- Junior Engineer or Electrical post: To apply for the Junior engineer or electrical post candidates must have an educational qualification in regular 3 or 4 years of diploma in electrical/ electrical and electronics/ Computer science/ IT Engineering with a minimum of 60% marks.
- Revenue Accountant: A regular degree in B.Com with 60% aggregate marks or a regular degree in M.Com with 50% aggregate marks or CA Inter/ ICWAI Inter.
- Assistant Lineman: Aspirants must have Bachelors’s degree ( in any subject) with computer & shorthand knowledge.
- Assistant Sub Station Attendant: Candidates can know the qualification details through the official notification.
For salary details, candidates can check the official notification once it is released.
The officials may conduct a written test/ interview as a part of the selection process. However, we will update this page when the official notification is released.
Since the official notification is not yet released as a result all the details regarding the application fee will be intimated later on this page. So, keep checking this page for more details.
Steps To Apply For PSPCL Jobs 2021
- Move on to the official website @ pspcl.in.
- On the Home Page scroll down.
- At the end of the page, you will have a recruitment option.
- Click on the recruitment button.
- Under that now find for the PSPCL Jobs 2021 Notification.
- Open it and read all the instructions and details carefully.
- Now Besides the notification, you will find apply online button.
- Click on the Apply Online button.
- Fill in the PSPCL Application Form 2021 (Assistant Lineman, Clerk, Revenue Accountant, Junior Engineer/ Electrical, Assistant SubStation Attendant) will all the details.
- Upload the documents if needed.
- Now pay the application fee if needed.
- Thereafter click on the submit button.
- Take a copy of the application form for further use.
PSPCL Jobs 2021 Notification, Application Form
|PSPCL Openings 2021 – Important Links|
|To Download PSPCL Jobs 2021 Notification PDF – Assistant Lineman, Clerk, Revenue Accountant, Junior Engineer/ Electrical, Assistant SubStation Attendant||Short Notification|
|Online PSPCL Application Form 2021 (Assistant Lineman, Clerk, Revenue Accountant, Junior Engineer/ Electrical, Assistant SubStation Attendant)||Click Here|
Well, we hope that the information is given in this article about PSPCL Assistant Lineman, Clerk Jobs 2021 is helpful. For more updates about PSPCL Assistant Lineman, Clerk Jobs 2021 keep visiting our entire page @ FreshersNow.Com.