RBI Assistant Jobs Notification 2022 – 950 Posts, Salary, Application Form – rbi.org.in: Reserve Bank of India (RBI) issued a Short Notification for 950 Assistant posts. Interested and Eligible candidates may apply for RBI Assistant Jobs 2022 from 17th February 2022 to 8th March 2022. The Application Mode is Online. We have provided the complete RBI Assistant Job Details here as the Full Notification is released RBI higher authority. So all the aspirants keep in touch with this page to get the latest updates related to the RBI Assistant Jobs 2022.
- 1 RBI Assistant Jobs Notification 2022 – 950 Posts, Salary, Application Form
- 2 RBI Assistant Vacancy Details
- 3 Reserve Bank of India Assistant Jobs 2022 – Educational Qualification
- 4 RBI Assistant Jobs 2022 – Important Dates
- 5 RBI Assistant Age Limit
- 6 RBI Assistant Selection Process
- 7 RBI Assistant Application Fee
- 8 RBI Assistant Salary
- 9 How To Apply For RBI Assistant Jobs 2022?
- 10 RBI Assistant Jobs 2022 Notification, Application Form
RBI Assistant Jobs Notification 2022 – 950 Posts, Salary, Application Form
|Latest RBI Jobs 2022|
|Organization Name||Reserve Bank of India (RBI)|
|No of Posts||950|
|Application Starting Date||17th February 2022|
|Application Ending Date||8th March 2022|
|Selection Process||Preliminary Exam, Mains Exam, Language Proficiency Test (LPT)|
|Job Location||Across India|
RBI Assistant Vacancy Details
Reserve Bank of India Assistant Jobs 2022 – Educational Qualification
At least a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ ST/ PwBD candidates) in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on PC.
RBI Assistant Jobs 2022 – Important Dates
- Online Application Starting Date – 17th February 2022
- Online Application Ending Date – 8th March 2022
- Prelims Exam Date (Tentative) – 26th & 27th March 2022
RBI Assistant Age Limit
Between 20 and 28 years. Candidates must have been born not earlier than 02/ 02/ 1994 and not later than 01/ 02/ 2002 (both days including) are only eligible to apply.
RBI Assistant Selection Process
- Preliminary Exam (Multiple Choice)
- Main Examination (Multiple Choice)
- Language Proficiency Test (LPT)
RBI Assistant Application Fee
Examination fees/ Intimation Charges (Non- Refundable)
- Rs. 50/- for SC/ ST/ PwBD/ EXS. (Intimation Charges)
- Rs. 450/- for OBC/ General/ EWS candidates (Examination fees+ Intimation Charges)
RBI Assistant Salary
Assistants will draw a starting basic pay of ₹ 20,700/- per month on the scale of ₹ 20700 – 1200 (3) – 24300 – 1440 (4) – 30060 – 1920 (6) – 41580 – 2080 (2) – 45740 – 2370 (3) – 52850 – 2850 – 55700 (20 years) and other allowances, viz. Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance, Transport Allowance, etc., as admissible from time to time. At present, the initial monthly Gross emoluments for Assistants will be approximately ₹ 45,050/-.
How To Apply For RBI Assistant Jobs 2022?
- Visit the official site @ rbi.org.in
- Reserve Bank of India (RBI) homepage will open.
- Go to Opportunities@RBI.
- Find RBI Assistant Advt. and click on it.
- Read all provided details in advt carefully.
- If eligible, then apply for RBI Assistant Jobs 2022 online on or before 8th March 2022.
RBI Assistant Jobs 2022 Notification, Application Form
|RBI Jobs 2022 – Important Links|
|To Check and Download RBI Assistant Jobs 2022 Official Notification PDF||Click Here|
|To Apply Online||Click Here|
For the latest updates related to RBI Assistant Jobs 2022, keep connected with our web portal Freshers Now.
|You Can Also Check|
|RBI Assistant Prelims Syllabus||RBI Assistant Prelims Previous Question Papers|
|RBI Recruitment Notification||Central Government Jobs|
|Government Jobs||Bachelors Degree Govt Jobs|