RDPR Karnataka Recruitment 2021-2022 – 35 Posts, Salary, Application Form – rdpr.karnataka.gov.in: The officials of the Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department officials have just a short while ago released the official RDPR Recruitment 2021 notification for the posts of District Social Exploration Resource Person, Taluk Social Exploration Resource Person in MG Narega Social Research Society. For both these posts, as per the RDPR Notification, the RDPR Karnataka Vacancies count is notified as 35 posts. Therefore, applicants who are interested & eligible for the RDPR Karnataka Recruitment can forward their RDPR Karnataka Application Forms in the prescribed format to the address specified in the Important Links section. The last date to submit the applications is 5th January 2022.
With the help of this article, you guys can have detailed information on many things namely, you can find details about the RDPR Karnataka Salary, Educational Qualifications, Selection Process. Moreover, by following the applying process you can easily submit the applications forms to the designated address.
- 1 RDPR Karnataka Recruitment 2021-2022 – 35 Posts, Salary, Application Form
- 2 RDPR Karnataka Vacancies
- 3 RDPR Karnataka Recruitment 2021-2022 – Educational Qualifications
- 4 RDPR Recruitment 2021-2022 – Age Limit
- 5 RDPR Karnataka Salary
- 6 RDPR Karnataka Selection Process
- 7 Procedure To Apply For the RDPR Karnataka Job Openings 2021-2022
- 8 RDPR Karnataka Recruitment 2021-2022 Notification, Application Form, Address
RDPR Karnataka Recruitment 2021-2022 – 35 Posts, Salary, Application Form
|Latest RDPR Recruitment 2021 Notification|
|Organization Name||Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department, Karnataka|
|Post Names||District Social Exploration Resource Person, Taluk Social Exploration Resource Person|
|No. of Posts||35 Posts|
|Application Starting Date||Started|
|Application Ending Date||5th January 2022|
RDPR Karnataka Vacancies
|S.No||Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|1.||District Social Exploration Resource Person||01|
|2.||Taluk Social Exploration Resource Person||34|
RDPR Karnataka Recruitment 2021-2022 – Educational Qualifications
|S.No||Name of the Post||Educational Qualifications|
|1.||District Social Exploration Resource Person||Degree, Knowledge of Using Computer|
|2.||Taluk Social Exploration Resource Person||Degree, Knowledge of Using Computer|
RDPR Recruitment 2021-2022 – Age Limit
For age limit, details kindly refer to the official notification
RDPR Karnataka Salary
|S.No||Name of the Post||Salary|
|1.||District Social Exploration Resource Person||Rs.24,000/-|
|2.||Taluk Social Exploration Resource Person||Rs.18,000/-|
RDPR Karnataka Selection Process
Shortlisted candidates will be called for the Interview. And based on their performance in the Interview candidates will get selected.
Procedure To Apply For the RDPR Karnataka Job Openings 2021-2022
- Open the official website @ rdpr.karnataka.gov.in.
- Now, click on the Recruitment -> Notifications option.
- Then, check for the Notification regarding vacancies in MG Narega Social Research Society
- Now, click on the Download link.
- Then, the official notification will be opened.
- Check the entire notification.
- If eligible, download the application form (Attached to the notification).
- Fill it and send it to the address given below on or before 5th January 2022.
RDPR Karnataka Recruitment 2021-2022 Notification, Application Form, Address
|RDPR Recruitment 2021-2022 – Important Links|
|To Download the RDPR Karnataka Recruitment 2021 Official Notification, Application Form||Click Here|
|Address To Submit the Application Forms||Directorate of Social Research, 1st Floor, Abhaya Complex, Slum Development Board Building, No.55, Rizaldar Road, Seshadripuram, Bangalore-560 020.|
Keep following our freshersnow.com website daily to get instant updates regarding various education-related/job-related updates.
|You Can Also Check|
|Karnataka Employment News||Karnataka Govt Jobs|
|Karnataka PSC Recruitment||Karnataka PSC 2021|
|Graduate Govt Jobs|