Redhat recruitment 2019 in Bangalore for freshers (BE, B.Tech) for the vacancies of associate software engineer. Candidates with Bachelor’s degree in computer science are eligible to apply for Redhat vacancy in Bangalore. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the provided apply link at the end of the article. We have also provided Redhat job description, company profile and required skills. So go through the entire article and apply online for Redhat jobs.
You can also check: Placement Papers PDF
Redhat Recruitment 2019 For BE, B.Tech Freshers
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in computer science (BE, B.Tech)|
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Salary||Not Disclosed by Company|
|Employment Type||Permanent Job, Full Time|
|Functional Area||IT Software Services|
Redhat Job summary
The Red Hat Release Engineering team is looking for an Associate Software Engineer to join us in Bangalore, India. In this role, you will streamline tooling, improve releases of our offerings, and guide team processes. You’ll focus on standardizing processes and creating solutions for product teams by delivering changes in a timely and methodical manner. You’ll need to have passion for technology and development, balanced with the responsibility for improving the processes and procedures that support releases of our offerings. As an Associate Software Engineer, you’ll need to have the ability to work in a fast-paced and sometimes chaotic environment, with the goal of making our offerings more effective with each release.
Redhat Associate Software Engineer Primary job responsibilities
- Guide new processes and procedures in the solutions space to improve the quality, consistency, and automation of releases
- Contribute to the release engineering tooling to deliver functionality according to established requirements
- Help your team understand and prioritize requirements
- Support multiple offerings and releases by helping to ensure that content is delivered on time and in line with specifications
- Cooperate with multiple teams within Red Hat and the open source community
- Communicate with engineering and management teams across the globe
- Work in a fast-paced environment where timely deliverable are as important as the big ideas for potential growth
- Communicate with end users through IRC, forums, and email
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to directly interact with other teams
- Ability to provide constructive feedback and understand criticism that directly impacts our business goals
- Ability to help define, follow, and enforce processes
- Ability to work under pressure, for example when fixing issues during a release of an offering
- Experience with Linux or Unix operating systems
- Knowledge of Unix shell like bash and command line text processing using grep, AWK, sed, etc.
- General knowledge of Python programming language
Redhat Company Profile:
Redhat is the world’s leading provider of enterprise open source solutions, using a community-powered approach to deliver high-performing Linux, cloud, container, and Kubernetes technologies. We help you standardize across environments, develop cloud-native applications, and integrate, automate, secure, and manage complex environments with award-winning support, training, and consulting services.
At Red Hat, we connect an innovative community of customers, partners, and contributors to deliver an open source stack of trusted, high-performing solutions. We offer cloud, Linux, middleware, storage, and virtualization technologies, together with award-winning global customer support, consulting, and implementation services. Red Hat is a rapidly growing company supporting more than 90% of Fortune 500 companies.
How To Apply For Redhat Recruitment 2019?
Apply Here – Job Expired