Latest RITES Engineer Jobs 2020 Notification @ rites.com is released. For 170 Engineer (Civil, Electrical, Mechanical) vacancies, the officials of the Rail India Technical and Economic Service are accepting Online Applications. So candidates who are searching for the Central Government Job can utilize this chance and apply for the rites.com Civil Engineer Careers 2020.
26th November 2020 3rd December 2020 is the last date to submit the RITES Engineer Application Form 2020. Only Online application will be entertained by the Rail India Technical and Economic Service authorities.
To get eligible for the RITES Mechanical Engineer Vacancies 2020, you must qualify in either B.E or B.Tech or B.Sc Degree in Civil/ Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics/ Mechanical Production/ Industrial/ Automobile Engineering from any Recognized University or Institute. And the Maximum Age Limit for the RITES Engineer Jobs 2020 is 40 Years. Also, selected candidates will be placed across India. So check all other details and then proceed to apply for rites.com Electrical Engineer Careers 2020.
Update: Rail India Technical and Economic Service Officials have Extended the Closing Date. The New Deadline to apply for RITES Engineer Jobs 2020 is 3rd December 2020. Candidates are requested to notice this change and apply before the new closing date.
- 1 RITES Engineer Jobs 2020 – 170 Posts, Date, Online Application Form
- 2 RITES Engineer Jobs 2020 – Video
- 3 Vacancies
- 4 Education Qualification
- 5 Experience
- 6 Age Limit
- 7 RITES Engineer Selection Process
- 8 Salary
- 9 Application Fee
- 10 How To Apply For RITES Engineer Jobs 2020?
- 11 RITES Engineer Online Application Form 2020, Notification
RITES Engineer Jobs 2020 – 170 Posts, Date, Online Application Form
|Latest RITES Engineer Jobs 2020 Notification|
|Organization Name||Rail India Technical and Economic Service|
|Position Name||Engineer (Civil, Electrical, Mechanical)|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Personal Interview/ Document Verification|
|Job Location||Across India|
★★ You Can Also Check ★★
|Engineering Govt Jobs||Civil Engineer Jobs|
|Electrical Engineer Jobs|
RITES Engineer Jobs 2020 – Video
|Categories||No of Vacancies|
Candidates who completed either B.E or B.Tech or B.Sc Degree in Civil/ Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics/ Mechanical Production/ Industrial/ Automobile Engineering as Education Qualification are eligible for the RITES Engineer Jobs 2020.
Rail India Technical and Economic Service Officials have also specified that along with Minimum Qualification, they are also expecting Minimum Post Qualification Experience of 2 Years. Having 2 Years of Post Qualification Experience is mandatory.
The Maximum Age Limit for the rites.com Mechanical Engineer Careers 2020 is 40 Years.
RITES Engineer Selection Process
The selection process for the RITES Civil Engineer Vacancies 2020 is a Written Test, Personal Interview/ Document Verification.
Rail India Technical and Economic Service offering a basic salary of Rs. 19, 860/- per month with all allowances & other perks.
|General/ OBC Candidates||Rs. 600/- plus Taxes as applicable|
|EWS/ SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates||Rs. 300/- plus Taxes as applicable|
How To Apply For RITES Engineer Jobs 2020?
- First, Open the official website of the Rail India Technical and Economic Service @ rites.com.
- Now click on the Careers section in Navigation Bar.
- Over there you can find Vacancy No: 14 – 16/ 20 of Recruitment of Engineering Professionals.
- Open & Read the complete Advertisement.
- If you are eligible as per requirement then fill the Application Form.
- Verify the entered data in the Application Form.
- Pay the Application Fee, if necessary.
- Finally, submit the Application Form before the last date ends.
- Save a copy of the Application Form for further use.
RITES Engineer Online Application Form 2020, Notification
|RITES Engineer Jobs 2020 Notification||Click Here | Extension Notification|
|RITES Engineer Online Application Form 2020||Click Here|
Complete details of the RITES Engineer Jobs 2020 Notification is shared on this page. For more latest updates, keep checking our Freshersnow on a regular basis.