Robotics Internships 2018-2019
Robotics Internships 2018-2019: So, the candidates who are passionate about enabling robots to reach human-level dexterity, perception, and adaptability. Moreover, you can also build a diverse and interdisciplinary team to work on core robotics topics ranging from control and perception to task planning and critical areas related to deep learning, computer vision, and natural language processing.What you’ll be doing:
- Conduct robotics research via publishing papers, speaking and attending conferences, and collaborating with external researchers
- You will apply your experience and knowledge in areas of robotics perception, control, and relatable areas in computer vision, machine learning, and natural language processing
- Partner with internal groups to transfer technologies and innovate products.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Currently pursuing B.S. or M.S. in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering,
- Computer Science or related field
- Ability to troubleshoot hardware/software systems via scripting, and data log parsing and analysis (GREP, regex).
- Experience working with mechatronics (stepper/servo motors, actuators, controllers etc.).
- Familiarity with scripting tools (Perl, Python), and shell scripting (Bash/Linux shell).
- Comfortable with hardware level debug (via Oscilloscope, JTAG).
- Experience programming in C or C++, preferably with Linux.
- Experience with general purpose programming environments, languages and scripting systems, data analysis packages: Linux, C++, PERL, Matlab.
Robotics Internships 2018-2019 India
Moreover, every student has to know about the real-time experience in various industries. So, this practice is called as Internship. Moreover, with the help of doing Robotics Internships 2018-2019, it will be helpful to know the basic coding languages. And also, the use of the programming languages and the queries which you keep learning during every academic year. Moreover, Robotics is the stream which is on fire at present in the market. Furthermore, every year students are choosing the Robotics field as a career choice. Therefore, the students who are interested to join the Robotics information can go throughout our website Freshersnow.com.
Work to be done:
- Troubleshoot robotic system problems in production or design by investigating issues related to product performance or production difficulties.
- System-level debugs of hardware/software components for mobile robot platform.
- Design, develop and test new generations of mobile material handling robots.
- Support system testing of systems and subsystems.
- Provide technical support for manufacturing as needed.
Therefore, we hope that the information we have provided to you regarding Robotics Internships 2018-2019 for Freshers and Students is helpful to you. For more updates stay tuned to our website.
★You Can Also Check Category Wise Internships in India★