SBI Pharmacist Jobs 2021 – 67 Posts, Salary, Application Form @ sbi.co.in: The State Bank of India is inviting applications from the eligible candidates for the Pharmacist Posts. The Candidates who are interested in the above posts fill the SBI Pharmacist (Clerical cadre) Application Form and submit it to the Officials before the last date. The Application Mode is Online. The Online Registrations is commenced from 13th April 2021. And the last date for the submission of the Online Application Form is 3rd May 2021. Here in the below sections, we have given the SBI Pharmacist Vacancy Details, Educational Qualifications, Age, and SBI Pharmacist Salary Details. Additionally, candidates can download the SBI Pharmacist Notification PDF through the links which are given at the end. Kindly check the paragraphs below to know the information in detail.
- 1 SBI Pharmacist Jobs 2021 – 67 Posts, Salary, Application Form
- 2 Vacancies
- 3 Educational Qualifications
- 4 Work Experience (AS ON 01.01.2021)
- 5 Age
- 6 SBI Pharmacist Jobs 2021 Salary
- 7 Application Fee
- 8 SBI Pharmacist Jobs 2021 Selection Procedure
- 9 How To Apply For SBI Pharmacist Jobs 2021?
- 10 SBI Pharmacist Jobs 2021 – Important Links
SBI Pharmacist Jobs 2021 – 67 Posts, Salary, Application Form
|SBI Pharmacist Jobs 2021|
|Organization Name||State Bank of India|
|Post Names||Pharmacist (Clerical cadre)|
|Starting Date||13th April 2021|
|Closing Date||3rd May 2021|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Selection Process||Online Test and Interview|
|Job Location||Across India (Check Notice)|
|★★ You Can Also Check ★★|
|Pharmacy Govt Jobs||10th Pass Govt Jobs|
|D.Pharm Govt Jobs||M.Pharma Govt Jobs|
|B.Pharma Govt Jobs||Pharmacist Jobs|
|Name of the Post||Vacancy|
- Pass in SSC or its equivalent examination and minimum Diploma in Pharmacy (D.Pharma) from recognized university or board OR
- Degree in Pharmacy (B Pharma/ M Pharma/ Pharma D) or any equivalent degree in Pharmacy from any recognized university.
Work Experience (AS ON 01.01.2021)
In case of educational qualification C(i) Minimum Post Educational qualification experience of three years as Pharmacist or compounder. The ability to give first-aid treatment independently for accidents is essential. OR In case of educational qualification C(ii) Minimum Post educational qualification experience of one year as Pharmacist or compounder. The ability to give first-aid treatment independently for accidents is essential.
The Maximum Age for the above posts is 30 years as of 31/12/2020.
SBI Pharmacist Jobs 2021 Salary
The Selected Candidates will get the Salary in 17900-1000/ 3-20900-1230/ 3-24590-1490/ 4-30550-1730/ 7-42660-3270/ 1-45930-1990/ 1-47920
- The Candidates belonging to the General OBC and EWS Candidates have to pay the Application Fee of Rs.750/-
- The Candidates belonging to the SC/ ST/ PwD Candidates are exempted to pay the Application Fee.
SBI Pharmacist Jobs 2021 Selection Procedure
The Officials will conduct the Online Examination and then Interview.
How To Apply For SBI Pharmacist Jobs 2021?
- Open the Official Site.
- After entering onto the Home Page.
- Click on Careers.
- And then Latest Announcements.
- Download the SBI Pharmacist Advertisement.
- Study the Advertisement Carefully.
- If you are eligible and interested in the above posts.
- Fill the Online Application Form.
- Pay the Application Fee.
- And Submit to the Officials before the last date.
SBI Pharmacist Jobs 2021 – Important Links
|SBI Pharmacist Jobs 2021 – Important Links|
|To Download the SBI Pharmacist Jobs Notification 2021 PDF||Click Here|
|Online Registration Link||Click Here|
In order to make it easy for the Applicants we have given detailed information regarding the SBI Pharmacist Jobs 2021 in the above paragraphs. For more Latest Job information do follow our website Freshersnow