Searching for SecPod Technologies Jobs? Then, go ahead and check the latest SecPod Technologies Off Campus 2019 details from this page. The SecPod Technologies Off Campus 2019 Drive is scheduled for 5th September 2019 and will be organized by the recruiting team of SecPod Technologies for the Security Research Engineer role. Moreover, candidates from B.E, B. Tech, MCA from 2019 Batch can only have the chance to apply.
So, all the candidates who have the passion to work as a Security Research Engineer must and should have to go through this page to know the details. The last date to apply for the SecPod Technologies Off Campus in Bangalore is 3rd September 2019. Check your SecPod Technologies Eligibility Criteria 2019 and then apply for the SecPod Technologies Drive 2019. Also, we have given the direct link to apply for the SecPod Technologies Off Campus 2019 Drive to the end of our Freshers Now page.
You Can Also Check: ★ Placement Papers
SecPod Technologies Off Campus 2019 – Information
|Name of the Company||SecPod Technologies|
|Qualification||B.E, B.Tech, MCA|
|Year Of Passing||2019 Batch|
|Job Role||Security Research Engineer|
|Salary||INR 3,50,000 LPA|
|Venue Location Of Off Campus Drive||Bangalore|
|Last Date To Apply||3rd September 2019|
|Off Campus Date||5th September 2019|
SecPod Technologies Eligibility Criteria 2019
- 2019 batch B.Tech/ B.E and MCA (CS/ IT/ IS)
- Good Academic record
- Good pH score
- Research of publicly known vulnerabilities from information collection to analysis and testing.
- Verify vulnerabilities by testing exploits and proofs-of-concept (PoC).
- Take part in research and development tasks on an individual as well as team basis.
- Responsible for performing research on publicly disclosed vulnerabilities and developing/ testing tests based on research to detect different vulnerabilities.
About SecPod Technologies
SecPod is an endpoint security and systems management technology company. SecPod (Security Podium, incarnated as SecPod) was founded in the year 2008 with the goal to create a technology company that creates a ‘platform for managing and securing every connected endpoint system. fURTHER, SecPod’s SanerNow platform and tools provide a paradigm shift in endpoint security and systems management. SanerNow simplifies endpoint security, increases IT and security effectiveness, and reduces IT management cost.
- Passion towards information security.
- Understanding of two or more of the following: C/C++, PHP, Perl, Python, Ruby, SQL
- Good understanding of Operating System, Computer Networks
- Experience with one or more of the following: Windows, Apple Mac OS X, Linux and UNIX
You Can Prepare: ★ Frequently Asked Interview Questions
- Good Knowledge of Web application security, network security, Windows security, Unix/ Linux security.
- Understanding of different vulnerability types.
- Strong writing skills with the ability to communicate clearly and efficiently.
Experience with VMWare, VirtualBox etc.
Documents Required For SecPod Technologies Off Campus 2019 in Bangalore
- Candidates should carry the latest Resume, passport size photo
- You need to take your Identity Proof like the Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Voter ID, Any Gazetted officer, Ration Card
- Carry all the xerox copies of your educational certificates for the verification process
Online Registration Link For SecPod Technologies Off Campus 2019: Click Here