Lightplane Technologies Off Campus 2019 is going to be conducted by the recruiters of the Lightplane Technologies. And this Lightplane Technologies Off Campus Drive for Software Engineer in Bangalore. The last date to apply for the Lightplane Technologies Off Campus in Bangalore is 5th September 2019. So, all the candidates can check this page to get the complete details of the latest Lightplane Technologies Jobs 2019.
The Lightplane Technologies Off Campus Drive 2019 is scheduled for 7th September 2019. Check the below given Lightplane Technologies Eligibility Criteria 2019 before applying. We have also provided you with the direct applying link of the Lightplane Technologies Off Campus For Software Engineer to the end of our Freshers Now page.
You Can Also Prepare With ★ Interview Questions
Lightplane Technologies Off Campus 2019 – Overview
|Name of the Company||Lightplane Technologies|
|Qualification||B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech, MCA|
|Year Of Passing||2018, 2019 Batch|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Salary||INR 9,00,000 – 9,50,000 LPA|
|Venue Location Of Off Campus Drive||Bangalore|
|Last Date To Apply||5th September 2019|
|Off Campus Date||7th September 2019|
Lightplane Technologies Eligibility Criteria 2019
- 2019 batch B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech (CS/ IT/ ECE/ EEE)/ MCA
- Good academic record
- Good pH score
NOTE: All the applications for above job profile will be processed through eLitmus only and no profiles will be directly entertained by Lightplane.
About Lightplane Technologies @ lightplane-technologies.com
Lightplane Technologies is a well-funded venture startup building products in the areas of enterprise security and IoT. Lightplane Technologies is based in Bangalore with headquarters in the US. The company is founded by business and technology leaders who have extensive experience in startups and Fortune 100 companies. The company is building build a team of world-class product developers to achieve its goals.
You Can Also Prepare With ★ Placement Papers
Lightplane Technologies is looking for a passionate Software Engineers to design, develop and manage cloud-based platforms and applications across all major Cloud Providers(Azure, AWS, GCP, etc.). Responsibilities will include full lifecycle software development and programming in C/ C++, Java, Go, Python, test and maintain software products to ensure strong functionality and optimization, recommend and implement improvements to existing software as necessary.
- Knowledge or Experience working with Linux, NoSQL databases, Machine Learning, AI, Messaging and Analytics frameworks will be a plus.
- Hands-on experience with software development tools like Visual Code, Git, Eclipse, etc. is a plus.
- Expect a challenging and rewarding career with a company in the cutting edge of technology looking to disrupt and transform the space it is going after.
- Top performers can expect to grow quickly to become technology leaders leading the creation of innovative new products.
- The company offers a great work environment with excellent compensation and benefits.
Documents Required For Lightplane Technologies Jobs 2019
- Candidates should carry the latest Resume, passport size photo
- Carry all the xerox copies of your educational certificates for the verification process
- You need to take your Identity Proof like the Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Voter ID, Any Gazetted officer, Ration Card
Online Registration Link For Lightplane Technologies Off Campus 2019: Click Here