Standard Chartered Walkin Drive 2019 is a great opportunity for dynamic and passionate Chartered Accounting professionals. As the Standard Chartered Walkin is dated on 23rd February 2019. Since Standard Chartered Global Business Services Pvt. Ltd is inviting Graduate candidates for the Chartered Accountant Jobs. Therefore, Freshers and 1 year experienced candidates can attend the Standard Chartered Walkin Interview on the scheduled date. Moreover, people search for Jobs In Bangalore can happily use this information to attain the post of Chartered Accountant.
You Can Also Check: ★ Freshers Jobs
- 1 Standard Chartered Walkin Drive 2019 – Important Details
Standard Chartered Walkin Drive 2019 – Important Details
|Company Name||Standard Chartered Global Business Services Pvt. Ltd|
|Experience||0 – 1 Year|
|Job Role||Chartered Accountant|
|Salary||Not Disclosed By Recruiter|
|Functional Area||Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit|
|Industry||Banking/ Financial Services/ Broking|
|Employment Type||Permanent Job, Full Time|
Standard Chartered Walkin – Major Details
- Walkin Date: 23rd February 2019
- Interview Timings: 9:00 AM Onwards
- Recruiter Name: Rajesh M
- Candidates having Any Graduation Degree are eligible for the
- Eligibility is only for 2018,2019 passed outs.
- Candidates should be able to work for Product & Valuation Control Team.
You Can Also Check: ★ Interview Questions
The Company invites young and dynamic Chartered Accounting professionals for Product & Valuation Control Teams. The Roles & Responsibilities for both are given below
Product Control – Roles & Responsibilities
The Product Control team supports different business across the groups including Financial Markets, Retail Banking, Corporate Finance, and Transaction banking on a Global basis.
- Timely production of daily P&L reporting across different regions global.
- Should be Responsible for AvF Control.
- Reviewing Daily P&L trends and highlighting gaps/opportunities to Forecast.
- Review of Month-end reconciliations between the various TP systems and the ledger.
- Assist in the implementation of sound controls and consistent processes around the globe to ensure adherence to IFRS.
- Also, able to provide assistance with accounting related queries, hedge effectiveness testing.
- Monitoring of key controls/ processes around daily Pnl & Balance Sheet
- Ensuring that all controls are followed and reviewed in a timely manner.
- Providing advice to middle office/ Front office for deal structures and designing optimum booking models across the various Global Markets Transaction Processing Systems.
Valuation Control – Roles & Responsibilities
Independently assessing the valuation of all assets and liabilities within the respective Financial Markets business. Additional responsibilities would be the calculation and assessment of market and model reserves in light of known model deficiencies
- Conducting reviews of significant deals
- Calculation and analysis of reserves.
- Analysis of model deficiencies.
- Assist the Analyst to ensure that the Valuation Control responsibilities as a function are met.
- Responsibility for the independent valuation at month-end of all assets and liabilities using multiple external vendor services pricing.
- Ensure ALL trades are marked to fair value.
- Identify pricing issues for complex derivative trades.
- Establish best practice valuation techniques.
- Providing timely information to the relevant product controller on the impacts on their books.
- Production of the monthly pack which clearly states the over or undervaluation as compared to front office.
- Review and implement Independent Pricing methodologies.
You Can Also Check: ★ Placement Papers
Standard Chartered Global Business Services Pvt. Ltd.,
RMZ Eco World,
Bangalore – 560103.
Standard Chartered Global Business Services Pvt. Ltd, a wholly owned subsidiary of Standard Chartered Bank, UK, is an integral part of the Bank’s strategy to consolidate and rationalize operations into Shared Services Centres. This is an ambitious project that the Bank undertook and today Standard Chartered GBS services all 56 countries of the Standard Chartered Group processing over 80 million transactions a year. Standard Chartered GBS employs approximately 10% of the Group’s global workforce. Talented professionals from various backgrounds enrich the skill mix of the company.
Documents Required For Chartered Accountant Jobs
- Latest Passport size photograph
- Government Certified ID Proof
- Aadhaar Card
- Updated Resume
- Academic Certificates
Similarly, Refer To Latest Job Updates
Follow our website Freshers Now for latest Jobs In Bangalore. Drop a comment for doubts and queries.