Are you in search of TMC Recruitment 2018-2019 Notification? Then you are at the right place. Aspirants whoever are willing to apply for the Tata Memorial Centre Recruitment can download the notification PDF from this article. The Tata Memorial Centre is conducting the TMC Recruitment from past few years successfully. Also, this TMC has released the notification in April 2018. So, aspirants can apply for the TMC Recruitment 2018-2019 before the last date. And, the starting date of the application form is 4th April 2018 to 13th April 2018. Therefore, we suggest the aspirants apply before the last date. In addition to this, you can also check tmc.gov.in recruitment 2018, tmc recruitment 2018, tmc.gov.in online application, tmc recruitment 2018-19. So, the candidates who are interested in particular fields can check the number of posts and eligibility criteria and then apply for the job according to your interest.
You Can Also Check: ★ TMC Syllabus
- 1 TMC Recruitment 2018-2019 Notification
- 1.1 TMC Recruitment 2018-2019 Notification | Overview
- 1.2 TMC Recruitment 2018-2019 Notification – 233 Female Nurse, LDC & Other Vacancies
- 1.3 Apply For TMC Recruitment 2018-2019 Notification
- 1.4 TMC Recruitment Post-Wise Vacancies
- 1.5 TMC Recruitment Educational Qualification
- 1.6 TMC Recruitment Age Limit & Age Relaxation
- 1.7 TMC Recruitment Application Fee
- 1.8 TMC Recruitment Selection Process
- 1.9 TMC Recruitment Salary Details
- 1.10 Steps to Apply for TMC Recruitment
TMC Recruitment 2018-2019 Notification
The Tata Memorial Centre is releasing the notification of Tata Memorial Centre Recruitment 2018 in April 2018. So, candidates can start applying for this notification from 4th April 2018. And, we advise the candidates to submit the application form on or before the last date 13th April 2018. Moreover, the TMC is planning to recruit a huge number of candidates who have a good skill set. Also, this recruitment includes 233 vacancies and these posts include Head, Information Technology, Scientific Officer ‘E’, Tissue Bank, Scientific Officer ‘D’, Scientific Officer ‘C’, Scientific Officer’C’, Scientific Officer C’ (Speech Therapy), Scientific Officer ‘SB’ (Biochemistry), Human Resource Development Officer, Officer-in-charge (Dispensary), Assistant Night Supervisor, Junior Engineer (Bio-medical), Female Nurse ‘A’, Scientific Assistant ‘B’, etc. So, candidates can apply for the desired posts by checking the eligibility criteria, age limit, age relaxation, application fee, selection process, registration process, educational qualifications, etc.
TMC Recruitment 2018-2019 Notification | Overview
|Name Of The Organization||Tata Memorial Centre|
|Name of The Post(s)||Female Nurse, LDC & Other Vacancies|
|Number Of Vacancies||233|
|Starting Date of Exam||4th April 2018|
|Closing Date of Exam||13th April 2018|
|Date Of Written Exam||Release Soon|
As you check the above table, you can get the overview regarding the name of the company, the number of vacancies. Also, the name of the posts, starting and closing dates, mode of application is online. Aspirants have to apply for the TMC Recruitment 2018-2019 through online mode. Hence, for the quick application, you can check the links that we are providing you at the bottom of the article. Along with these aspirants can also check the details regarding the Selection Process, Application Process, Post wise vacancies, Salary, Age Limit, Age Relaxation, Application Fee, etc. And, apart from these, we are also giving some simple steps in the next sections. And those will guide all the interested people, to apply before the closing date. The closing date of the application as mentioned above.
TMC Recruitment 2018-2019 Notification – 233 Female Nurse, LDC & Other Vacancies
The main aspect that everyone has to cross check when you are applying for any recruitment is the number of posts, eligibility criteria, and educational qualification. Therefore, here the education qualification for TMC Recruitment 2018-2019 is any Candidates should have done their 10th/12th/ITI/M.SC in Chemistry/Physics/Biology/Zoology/ Microbiology/Biotechnology/Life Sciences/M.Sc(nursing)/M.E/M.Tech(IT), CSE/B.Sc(nursing)/general nursing and midwifery plus Diploma in Oncology/ Graduate with Post Graduate Allied Health Sciences or its equivalent qualification from recognized college or university. Therefore, aspirants who meet the educational qualifications above can confidently apply for the suitable post. The age limit is also the important factor that every individual has to check.
You Can Also Check: ★ TMC Female Nurse Previous Question Papers
The maximum age limit for this current recruitment differs from one post to another. So we suggest the candidates visit the official web portal @ tmc.gov.in. Therefore, we suggest all the aspirants check the eligibility criteria before applying. The officials of Tata Memorial Center also gave the age relaxation on the official notification. So, when you come to the Application fee it is 300/- for the General Categories/OBC. And, then there is no application fee for the backward categories like SC/ST/PWD. So, we suggest the aspirants check the notification twice before applying for any job. Aspirants can pay the application fee through the Net Banking or Debit Card or Credit Card. Moreover, the officials are not yet releasing the date of the exam. So, as soon as they release the exam dates we will update you on our website.
You Can Also Check: ★ TMC Female Nurse Admit Card
Apply For TMC Recruitment 2018-2019 Notification
Aspirants have to apply for the TMC Recruitment 2018-2019 through this article. We are providing you the direct links at the bottom of the post. So, by clicking on these links aspirants can quickly download the notification. Also, we are providing you with Apply Link. Hence, by clicking on that link candidates can quickly apply for the TMC Recruitment 2018-2019 Notification. Moreover, we suggest the candidates apply for the Recruitment before the last date that is 13th April 2018. Furthermore, aspirants can refer the official website of Tata Memorial Centre @ tmc.gov.in regarding more queries.
You Can Also Check: ★ TMC Female Nurse Result
As you want to know about the pay scale, you can check the below details which we are furnishing in the upcoming sections. Also, as it is the Government Job the pay will be high when compared to other fields. And, you can just click on the link to download the application form of TMC Recruitment 2018-2019 Notification. Furthermore, aspirants can also check the important notes through the official notification.
TMC Recruitment Post-Wise Vacancies
- Female Nurse – 146 posts
- Junior Engineer – 01 posts
- Lower Division Clerk – 15 posts
- Technician – 10 posts
- Pharmacist B – 03 posts
- Data Manager – 01 posts
- Assistant Security Officer – 04 posts
- Junior Supervisor – 01 posts
- Scientific Assistant – 08 posts
- Assistant Night Supervisor – 01 posts
- Officer In Charge – 01 posts
- Stenographer – 02 posts
- Scientific Officer – 05 posts
For more posts, inquiry please visit the official TMC Recruitment 2018-2019 Notification @ tmc.gov.in.
TMC Recruitment Educational Qualification
Aspirants should have done their 10th/12th/ITI/M.SC in Chemistry/Physics/Biology/Zoology/ Microbiology/Biotechnology/Life Sciences/M.Sc(nursing)/M.E/M.Tech(IT), CSE/B.Sc(nursing)/general nursing and midwifery plus Diploma in Oncology/ Graduate with Post Graduate Allied Health Sciences or its equivalent qualification from recognized college or university.
TMC Recruitment Age Limit & Age Relaxation
- Head Information Technology – maximum age limit 45 – 50 years as on 13th April 2018.
- Scientific Officer ‘E’ and Human Resource Development Officer – not more than 45 years.
- Technician ‘A’, ‘C’, ‘F’, Female Nurse, Junior Engineer, Scientific Assistant ‘B’, Junior Supervisor, Assistant Medical Social Worker, Worker Assistant Security Officer, Data Manager – 30 Years.
- Scientific Officer ‘D’, Assistant Nursing Superintendent – 40 years.
- Scientific Officer ‘C’, Scientific Officer ‘SB’, Assistant Night Supervisor – 35 Years.
- Remaining posts should have the maximum age of 27 years.
TMC Recruitment Application Fee
- General Category/OBC – 300/-
- ST/SC/PWD – no application fee.
TMC Recruitment Selection Process
- Written test
- Skill Test
TMC Recruitment Salary Details
Each post has the unique pay scale. Therefore, we suggest the candidates refer the official web portal @ tmc.gov.in
Steps to Apply for TMC Recruitment
- Go to the official site of the Tata Memorial Centre @ tmc.gov.in
- Now, check for TMC Recruitment 2018-2019 Notification for 233 Vacancies
- Go through the information given by the officials in the advertisement.
- If eligible, download the application form.
- Fill it.
- Pay the application fee
- Recheck and submit the application form before the final date.
- To apply for the TMC Recruitment 2018-2019 Notification: Click Here
- To download the TMC Recruitment 2018-2019 Notification: click here
Therefore for more updates regarding TMC Recruitment 2018-2019 Notification & 233 Female Nurse, LDC & Other Vacancies keep browsing our website Freshersnow.com.
You May Also Like: