TNEA 2020 Notification @ annauniv.edu | Application Form (Out), Dates, Eligibility Criteria: TNEA Notification 2020 is released by Anna University for the Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions of the academic year 2020 on 15th July 2020. Students who want to complete their UG Course means B.E, B.Tech Degree Courses 2020-21 in Engineering Stream can happily apply for Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions 2020. The last date to apply for the TNEA Admissions 2020 is 16th August 2020.
Latest Update: The TNEA Admissions 2020 process is Started. So, aspirants can apply through our website.
Before going to submit your TNEA Online Application Form, students should know details about the TNEA 2020 Admissions. So be in touch with our article and know the Application Fee, Registration details along with the application direct link. The link is attached at the end of the article as the officials released.
- 1 TNEA 2020 Notification | Overview
- 2 TNEA 2020 | Important Dates
- 3 TNEA 2020 Eligibility Criteria – Details
- 4 Qualification
- 5 Domicile certificate
- 6 Government Employees
- 7 Marine Engineering Branch
- 8 Age
- 9 Details To Be Filled In TNEA 2020 Admission Form
- 10 TNEA 2020 Application Fee
- 11 How To Apply For TNEA 2020?
- 12 TNEA 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
TNEA 2020 Notification | Overview
|Name Of The Exam||Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions (TNEA)|
|University Name||Anna University|
|Admissions for||B.E, B.Tech Degree Courses 2020-2021|
|Commencement of Online Registration and filling of Applications||15th July 2020|
|Closing Date To Apply||16th August 2020|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Sub Category||Engineering Entrance Exams|
TNEA 2020 | Important Dates
|Starting date for applying online||15th July 2020|
|Last date for applying online||16th August 2020|
|Commencement of uploading original certificates||31st July 2020|
|Last date for uploading original certificates||20th August 2020|
|Assigning random number||21st August 2020|
|Verification of documents at TFCs||24th August 2020 To 1st September 2020|
|TNEA Rank list publication date||7th September 2020|
|Counselling for Special Reservation categories||10th September 2020 to 14th September 2020|
|Commencement of Counseling (Academic)||17th September 2020 to 6th October 2020|
|Commencement of Counseling (Vocational)||10th September 2020 to 14th October 2020|
|Supplementary Counselling||8th October 2020 To 12th October 2020|
|Last date for TNEA counselling||15th October 2020|
TNEA 2020 Eligibility Criteria – Details
- Firstly, the candidates who are from Tamil Nadu and done their 12th examination from there only.
- Candidates who do not belong to the same State but have completed class 12 from there are also eligible to apply.
- Tamil Nadu Native candidates who have completed class 12 from a school situated outside the state with the Authenticate Domicile Certificate (in digital format) are also eligible to apply.
- Students whose parents are Central Government employees, Tamil Nadu cadre officer or even in the public sector can also apply for the same.
- But must be serving the State for the past five years incessantly with the genuine documents supporting this.
Marine Engineering Branch
- Applicant must have passed class 10+2 or equivalent in physics, chemistry, mathematics, and English as a separate subject.
- Candidate must have passed the qualifying exam with an average of 60% in PCM.
A minimum of 50% marks is required in English in 10th or 12th for all candidates.
- The maximum age to apply for TNEA is 25 years.
Details To Be Filled In TNEA 2020 Admission Form
- Mobile phone number
- E-mail ID
- Credit card/ Debit card/ Net banking/ Demand Draft details for paying the registration fee
- The candidate should exercise their option whether he/ she is applying for seats reserved under special reservation categories such as Son/ daughter of Ex-servicemen, Differently abled persons, Eminent sports person
- Xth mark sheet
- +2 Hall ticket / +2 Mark sheet
- School details where he/she has studied VIII, IX, X, XI, and XII standards
- Community/ Caste details
- Aadhar card [Aadhar number details] (Optional)
- Parent annual income details
- The candidate should give option whether he/she wants to avail the First graduation Fee concession, Post-matric scholarship, AICTE Tuition Fee Waiver
TNEA 2020 Application Fee
|General category||Rs. 500/-|
|SC/ ST/ SCA category of Tamil Nadu||Rs. 250/-|
|Each special reservation category (Children of Ex-Servicemen and PWD)||Rs. 100/- (additional)|
How To Apply For TNEA 2020?
We hope that students can utilize this information at the time of release TNEA 2020 Notification by the officers of Anna University. If you have any confusion at the time of submitting the TNEA 2020 Application Form through an official web page, then use the below link.
- Students, first of all, log on to annauniv.edu official web link of the Anna University.
- Now, you have to see TNEA Notification 2020 for the academic session 2020 to 2021 on the home page.
- Click on that link.
- If you already registered then enter your User ID and Password.
- Otherwise, create a new account and take and your User ID and Password.
- After that, you have to fill the TNEA 2020 Application Form for Tamil Nadu Engineering Entrance Exam 2020.
- At the time of filling the application, students can mention exact details on the Anna University Admission 2020 Application Form.
- And also, attach the required documents and pay the examination fee through net banking.
- Also, take a hard copy of the application form or confirmation letter for further use.
- Furthermore, you need to submit the form to the address mentioned
Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions
To Download TNEA Notification 2020: Click Here
To Apply Online TNEA 2020: Click Here (Available Now)
Therefore, students can use this information at the time of applying for the TNEA 2020 Notification. We will update our web page Freshersnow.com with the latest updates about TNEA Exam Date 2020, Anna University Engineering Results as soon as possible. So students stay connected to our blogger for more updates.
TNEA 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
When will the TNEA Admission be started?
The TNEA Admissions are started on 15th July 2020.
What is the last date to apply for the TNEA 2020?
The last date to apply for TNEA 2020 is 16th August 2020.
Who are eligible to apply for TNEA 2020?
Candidates who had done with the 12th Class from any recognized Organization can apply for TNEA 2020.
What is the Application Fee for TNEA 2020?
The TNEA 2020 Application Fee for General Category candidates is Rs. 500/-, for the SC/ ST/ SCA category of Tamil Nadu is Rs. 250/-, and for Each special reservation category (Children of Ex-Servicemen and PWD) is Rs. 100/- (additional).