TNEA 2020 Notification @ annauniv.edu | Application Form, Dates, Eligibility Criteria: TNEA Notification 2020 will be released by Anna University for the Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions of the academic year 2020 in May 2020 tentatively. Students who want to complete their UG Course means B.E, B.Tech Degree Courses 2020-21 in Engineering Stream can happily apply for Tamil Nadu Engineering Entrance Exam 2020. The last date to apply for the TNEA Admissions 2020 will be in the Last Week Of May 2020 tentatively.
Before going to submit your TNEA Online Application Form, students should know details about the TNEA 2020 Admissions. So be in touch with our article and know the Application Fee, Registration details along with the application direct link. The links will be attached at the end of the article after the official releases.
- 1 TNEA 2020 Notification | Overview
- 2 TNEA 2020 | Important Dates
- 3 TNEA 2020 Eligibility Criteria – Details
- 4 Qualification
- 5 Domicile certificate
- 6 Government Employees
- 7 Marine Engineering Branch
- 8 Age
- 9 TNEA 2020 Online Application Form
- 10 Details To Be Filled In TNEA 2020 Admission Form
- 11 TNEA 2020 Application Fee
- 12 How To Apply For TNEA 2020?
- 13 TNEA 2020 Hall Ticket
- 14 TNEA 2020 Exam Pattern
- 15 TNEA 2020 Syllabus
- 16 TNEA 2020 Result
- 17 TNEA 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
TNEA 2020 Notification | Overview
|Name Of The Exam||Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions (TNEA)|
|University Name||Anna University|
|Admissions for||B.E, B.Tech Degree Courses 2020-2021|
|Commencement of Online Registration and filling of Applications||May 2020 Tentatively|
|Closing Date To Apply||Last Week Of May 2020 (Tentative)|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Sub Category||Engineering Entrance Exams|
★ You Can Also Check ★
|TNEA Previous Papers|
|TNEA Hall Ticket|
TNEA 2020 | Important Dates
|Starting date for applying online||May 2020|
|Last date for applying online||Last Week Of May 2020|
|Admit Card 2020 Release Date||June 2020|
|TNEA examination||June 2020|
|TNEA 2020 Results announcement||July 2020|
TNEA 2020 Eligibility Criteria – Details
- Firstly, the candidates who are from Tamil Nadu and done their 12th examination from there only.
- Candidates who do not belong to the same State but have completed class 12 from there are also eligible to apply.
- Tamil Nadu Native candidates who have completed class 12 from a school situated outside the state with the Authenticate Domicile Certificate (in digital format) are also eligible to apply.
- Students whose parents are Central Government employees, Tamil Nadu cadre officer or even in the public sector can also apply for the same.
- But must be serving the State for the past five years incessantly with the genuine documents supporting this.
Marine Engineering Branch
- Applicant must have passed class 10+2 or equivalent in physics, chemistry, mathematics, and English as a separate subject.
- Candidate must have passed the qualifying exam with an average of 60% in PCM.
A minimum of 50% marks is required in English in 10th or 12th for all candidates.
- The maximum age to apply for TNEA is 25 years.
TNEA 2020 Online Application Form
All the students must pay the application fee for getting Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions 2020 in the best colleges in Tamil Nadu State. Based on the Reservation, the officers of Anna University decide Exam Fee at the time of releasing TNEA 2020 Notification. Mostly, TNEA Eligibility Criteria 2020 is given in the above section.
Therefore, students prepare well for Tamil Nadu Engineering Entrance Exam 2020 after completion of submission. At the time of preparation for the TNEA Entrance Exam 2020, students must know the details Selection Process. We will provide materials for TNEA 2020 Syllabus as soon as possible on our web portal.
Details To Be Filled In TNEA 2020 Admission Form
- Mobile phone number
- E-mail ID
- Credit card/ Debit card/ Net banking/ Demand Draft details for paying the registration fee
- The candidate should exercise their option whether he/ she is applying for seats reserved under special reservation categories such as Son/ daughter of Ex-servicemen, Differently abled persons, Eminent sports person
- Xth mark sheet
- +2 Hall ticket / +2 Mark sheet
- School details where he/she has studied VIII, IX, X, XI, and XII standards
- Community/ Caste details
- Aadhar card [Aadhar number details] (Optional)
- Parent annual income details
- The candidate should give option whether he/she wants to avail the First graduation Fee concession, Post-matric scholarship, AICTE Tuition Fee Waiver
TNEA 2020 Application Fee
|General category||Rs. 500/-|
|SC/ ST/ SCA category of Tamil Nadu||Rs. 250/-|
|Each special reservation category (Children of Ex-Servicemen and PWD)||Rs. 100/- (additional)|
How To Apply For TNEA 2020?
We hope that students can utilize this information at the time of release TNEA 2020 Notification by the officers of Anna University. If you have any confusion at the time of submitting the TNEA 2020 Application Form through an official web page, then use the below link.
- Students, first of all, log on to annauniv.edu official web link of the Anna University.
- Now, you have to see TNEA Notification 2020 for the academic session 2020 to 2021 on the home page.
- Click on that link.
- If you already registered then enter your User ID and Password.
- Otherwise, create a new account and take and your User ID and Password.
- After that, you have to fill the TNEA 2020 Application Form for Tamil Nadu Engineering Entrance Exam 2020.
- At the time of filling the application, students can mention exact details on the Anna University Admission 2020 Application Form.
- And also, attach the required documents and pay the examination fee through net banking.
- Also, take a hard copy of the application form or confirmation letter for further use.
- Furthermore, you need to submit the form to the address mentioned
Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions
To Download TNEA Notification 2020: Click Here
To Apply Online TNEA 2020: Click Here (Link Will Be Updated In May 2020 Tentatively)
TNEA 2020 Hall Ticket
All the applied candidates of the TNEA 2020 must get the TNEA 2020 Hall Ticket downloaded. And the officials will release the TNEA 2020 Hall Ticket in June 2020 tentatively. So be alert and download the TNEA 2020 Hall Ticket with the application details. Moreover, the Hall Ticket link will be updated after the official releases.
Download TNEA 2020 Hall Ticket Here
TNEA 2020 Exam Pattern
The aspirants who had applied for the TNEA 2020 Exam can check the exam pattern which is placed here. Thereby candidates can grab the details about the Number of Questions asked for the exam as well to the time limit of the exam. As there are 3 subjects that are the main i.,e Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry. Whereas the Exam will be having a total of 50 Questions with 150 Marks with a time duration of 2 Hrs 30 Mins.
TNEA 2020 Syllabus
Check on to our article to get the TNEA 2020 Syllabus easily. Thereby aspirants who are looking forward for the TNEA 2020 Syllabus PDF can have a look here and know about which subjects are asked for the exam. The main subjects that are asked for the TNEA Exam are Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry. And the Subject wise topics are placed in the below link. Just have a click on the Syllabus link and get a good score.
Download TNEA 2020 Syllabus Here
TNEA 2020 Result
The higher officials of Anna University will be releasing the TNEA 2020 Result in July 2020 tentatively. So the candidates who had successfully done with the Exam will be eager to know the TNEA 2020 Result. All of them can be attached to our article and check on to the Result Carefully.
Check TNEA 2020 Result Here
Therefore, students can use this information at the time of applying for the TNEA 2020 Notification. We will update our web page Freshersnow.com with the latest updates about TNEA Exam Date 2020, Anna University Engineering Results as soon as possible. So students stay connected to our blogger for more updates.
As of now, the details of the TNEA 2020 Notification have not been announced. The information provided here about TNEA Notification 2020 is just for reference purpose only. We will update this page with the latest information once the concerned officials of Anna University release it.
TNEA 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
Who conducts the TNEA 2020 Exam?
The officials of the Directorate of Technical Education Tamil Nadu will conduct TNEA 2020 Exam. Earlier it was conducted by Anna University.
What is the starting date to apply for the TNEA 2020 Exam?
The higher members of Anna University will be releasing the TNEA 2020 Application Form in May 2020 tentatively.
Who are eligible to apply for TNEA 2020?
Candidates who had done with the 12th Class from any recognized Organization can apply for TNEA 2020.
What is the Application Fee for TNEA 2020?
The TNEA 2020 Application Fee for General Category candidates is Rs. 500/-, for the SC/ ST/ SCA category of Tamil Nadu is Rs. 250/-, and for Each special reservation category (Children of Ex-Servicemen and PWD) is Rs. 100/- (additional).