Tripura TET Admit Card 2019 Released @ trb.tripura.gov.in | TRB T-TET Date: The Tripura TET Hall Ticket 2019 issued on the official portal of the Teacher Recruitment Board, Tripura. Candidates can download the TRB Tripura TET Admit Card 2019 from this page. As per the released notification, the Tripura TET Exam Date 2019 for Paper-II (For Classes VI-VIII) – 20th October 2019 and Paper I (For Classes I-V) – 26th October 2019. All the applicants can get the Admit Card from this page with the help of the below-given link. More details about the Tripura TET Admit Card 2019 mentioned in the below sections.
New Update: Tripura TET Admit Card 2019 Released. Candidates download the Admit Card from the below given link by entering the Registration Number and Password details.
Tripura TET is a state-level entrance exam which is conducted by the officials of the Teacher Recruitment Board Tripura. This Teachers’ Recruitment Board, Tripura (T-TET 2019) will be organized to hire eligible candidates for the Teacher Post – Primary Level Teacher (Class I To Class V) or Upper Primary Level Teacher (Class VI To VIII) across the Tripura State.
You Can Also Check: ★ Tripura TET Result
- 1 Tripura TET Admit Card 2019 – Complete Information
Tripura TET Admit Card 2019 – Complete Information
|TRBT TET Admit Card 2019 Download – Exam Date Out|
|Name Of The Organization||Teacher Recruitment Board, Tripura (TRBT)|
|Name of the Post||Teachers Eligibility Test (TET)|
|Admit Card Availablity||Released|
|Availability Of Admit Card||Online|
Download T-TET Admit Card 2019 @ trb.tripura.gov.in
From 21st September 2019 To 29th September 2019, all the candidates who have applied for the Teachers Eligibility Test (TET) under the Advt Number 01/2019. Either you can download the T-TET Admit Card 2019 from the official site or from the direct link provided to the end of our Freshers Now page.
Information Present On TRB Tripura TET Admit Card 2019
- Name Of The Candidate
- Name of the Candidate’s Father
- The venue of the Exam Centre
- Date & Time of the Test
- Reporting Time to the Exam Hall
- Name of the Written Test
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Roll Number
- Duration of the Online Test
- Name of the Test Centre
- Name of the Exam Conducting Board
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Category of the candidates
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Registration Number
- Space for Applicant’s Signature
- Important Guidelines for the Exam Takers
- Full Name of the Applicant
- Examination Centre Code
- Signature of the Board Counselor
Tripura TET Exam Date 2019 – Paper I, II
Paper-l is for a person intending to be a teacher of classes I-V & Paper-II is for a person intending to be a teacher of classes VI-VIII as per program below:
|Test Name||Date & Time||Duration|
|T-TET 2019 PAPER-II (For Classes VI-VIII)||20th October 2019 (Sunday)|
12:30 PM To 3:00 PM
|T-TET 2019 PAPER I (For Classes I-V)||26th October 2019 (Saturday)|
12:30 PM To 3:00 PM
Teachers’ Recruitment Board, Tripura will conduct T-TET 2019 in the eight districts of Tripura. Test Center, time and duration of T-TET 2019 Paper-I & Paper-II will be mentioned in the Admit Card. Test Center may be anywhere in the state of Tripura. No traveling allowances will be paid to candidates for appearing in the test. The Board (TRBT) reserves the right to change the number of the test center and to re-allot candidates. No written communication will be sent to the candidates.
Documents Required For TRBT TET Exam 2019
- Voter Card
- Bank Passbook with the photograph
- E-Aadhar card with a photograph
- Employee ID
- Identity Card issued by a recognized College/ University
- Permanent Driving License
- PAN Card
- Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- People’s Representative along with a photograph
- A candidate is instructed to verify the information noted in the Admit Card is correct as per information uploaded in the Acknowledgement Page. Candidate must report to the Board if any mismatch is noticed in the Admit Card within 3 days from the last date of downloading the same, for necessary correction.
- The Board will not issue TRB Tripura Admit Card 2019 to a candidate in case of any discrepancy is noticed about the photograph and full signature of the concerned candidate.
- A candidate who does not possess the valid Admit Card shall not be permitted to appear in the test under any circumstances.
- In case Acknowledgement Page (online application) is not generated, the candidate should report the same to TRBT office immediately.
- If payment is not duly received by TRBT for whatsoever the reason may be, Admit Card will not be generated.
- Separate Admit Cards will be issued for the candidates appearing in both T-TET Paper-I and T-TET Paper-II.
- Admit Card will not be generated if payment is received after the stipulated date and candidature of the candidate will stand canceled without further notification.
- Mere issue of Admit Card to the candidate will not imply that her/ his candidature has been finally cleared by the Board.
Steps To Download TRB Tripura TET Admit Card 2019 Online
- Go to the official site of the Teacher Recruitment Board, Tripura (TRBT) @ trb.tripura.gov.in.
- On the home page, you can check the What’s New section.
- Under that, you can see the direct link to download the T-TET Admit Card 2019.
- Click on that link and then enter the valid information.
- Upon submission, you can download the TRB Tripura TET Admit Card 2019.
- Take out the printed copy of it for further usage.
To Download Tripura TET Admit Card 2019: Click Here – Available Now
Tripura TET Admit Card 2019 Notices- Click Here
To Check T-TET 2019 Schedule PDF: Click Here – Available Here