UJVNL AE, Geologist Syllabus 2021 & Exam Pattern PDF Download: In this article, we have provided UJVNL AE, Geologist Syllabus, and Exam Pattern 2021. Candidates who applied for these positions must prepare from the given UJVNL Exam Syllabus to score good marks in the Written Test. Applicants can also download UJVNL Exam Syllabus PDF along with Exam Pattern from the link provided at the end of this page. So applicants can download the syllabus from this page and can start preparing for the Assistant Engineer (Electrical & Mechanical), Assistant Engineer (Civil), Geologist Exam 2021.
For the sake of aspirants, we have provided the latest UJVNL Exam Pattern 2021. Moreover, this pattern helps candidates to build a perfect schedule for exam preparation. Hence after looking at this page applicants will get an idea of the UJVNL Exam. Thus, go and visit each module to get complete details of UJVNL AE, Geologist Syllabus.
- 1 UJVNL AE, Geologist Syllabus 2021 – Overview
- 2 UJVNL Exam Pattern 2021 | AE, Geologist
- 3 UJVNL AE, Geologist Syllabus 2021
UJVNL AE, Geologist Syllabus 2021 – Overview
|Organization Name||Uttarakhand Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited|
|Post Name||Assistant Engineer (Electrical & Mechanical), Assistant Engineer (Civil), and Geologist|
|Selection Process||written test, Interview|
|★★ You Can Also Check ★★|
|UJVNL Previous Question Papers|
|Uttarakhand Govt Jobs|
|Uttarakhand PSC 2021|
|Uttarakhand Employment News|
UJVNL Exam Pattern 2021 | AE, Geologist
Here through these sections, candidates will get complete UJVNL Assistant Engineer (Electrical & Mechanical), Assistant Engineer (Civil), and Geologist Exam Pattern. So candidates
- Objective written test.
- There will a negative marking for the written test. For every wrong answer, 1/4th marks will be deducted.
- The final Merit List will be based on the written test and interview.
|Name Of The Post||Parts||Syllabus||No. Of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|AE (Electrical & Mechanical)||Part I||50||50||3 Hours|
|Part II||Objective type written test paper, related to Electrical Engineering for AE (T) Electrical and Mechanical Engineering for AE (T) Mechanical.||126||126|
|AE (Civil)||Part I||50||50||3 Hours|
|Part II||Objective type written test paper, related to civil engineering.||126||126|
|Geologist||Part I||50||50||3 Hours|
|Part II||Objective type written test paper, related to Geology, Applied Geology or Engineering Geology.||126||126|
UJVNL AE, Geologist Syllabus 2021
UJVNL Exam Syllabus helps candidates to get all the topics to be needed to prepare for the VJVNLL Assistant Engineer (Electrical & Mechanical), Assistant Engineer (Civil), and Geologist Exa 2021. Moreover, applicants must prepare all the subtopics given below to secure maximum marks in the UJVNL Exam. We have provided in detail UJVNL Exam Syllabus. Thus, you can download Syllabus PDF along with the Exam Pattern and can prepare accordingly.
UJVNL General Awareness Syllabus
- Indian Economy.
- Indian Polity.
- Indian Culture & Heritage.
- IT & Space etc.
- Current Events – National & International.
- Science & Technology.
- Indian Geography.
- Indian Constitution.
- Indian History.
UJVNL Aptitude Syllabus
- Decision Making.
- Problem Solving.
- Ratios & Proportions.
- Time and Work.
- Arithmetic Reasoning.
- Visualization Space.
- Problems on Ages.
- Simple Interest & Compound Interest.
- Time & Distance.
- Areas & Volumes.
- Data Interpretation.
- Pipes & Cisterns.
- Profit & Loss.
UJVNL Reasoning Syllabus
- Number coding.
- Tallest, youngest relations.
- Dictionary woods.
- Number Puzzle.
- Mutual relation problems.
- Coding & Decoding
- Numerical series.
- Distance and Direction sense Test.
- Mathematical Operations
- Number, Ranking & Time Sequence Test.
- Assign Artificial Values to Mathematical Digit.
- Inserting Correct Mathematical sign.
- Human relation.
- The odd man out.
UJVNL Electrical Engineering Syllabus
- Microwave Engineering
- The transistor as a switching element
- Karnaugh map and applications
- Small signal analysis
- Physical Electronics, Electron Devices, and ICs
- Signals and Systems
- Network Theory
- Control Systems
- Broad banding techniques
- Transient and steady-state response of control systems
- Concepts of gain and phase margins
- Constant-M and Constant-N Nichol’s Chart
- Communication Systems
- Power amplifiers
- Electromagnetic Theory
- Analog Electronic Circuits
- Digital Electronic Circuits
UJVNL Mechanical Engineering Syllabus
- Inventory Control
- Production Planning and Control
- Manufacturing Analysis
- Vector Calculus
- Differential Equations
- Numerical Methods
- Probability & Statistics
- Engineering Mechanics
- Metal Casting
- Forming Processes
- Joining Processes
- Metrology and Inspection
- Operations Research
- Tool Engineering
- Metrology and Inspection
- The Strength of Materials
- Theory of Machines
- The design of Machine Elements
UJVNL Civil Engineering Syllabus
- Reinforced Concrete Structures.
- Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering.
- Transportation Engineering.
- Environmental Engineering.
- Steel Structures.
- PSC Structures.
- Civil Engineering Materials and Construction.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Solid Mechanics, Structural Analysis.
- Concrete Technology.
- Bridge Engineering.
- Hydrology & Water Resources Engineering.
- Environmental Studies
- Hydraulic Structures.
- Estimation, Costing, and Specifications.
- Construction and Project Management, etc.
|UJVNL AE, Geologist Syllabus 2021 & Exam Pattern PDF – Important Link|
|To Downlaod UJVNL AE, Geologist Syllabus 2021 & Exam Pattern PDF||Click Here|
Hope that the provided information regarding UJVNL AE, Geologist Syllabus 2021 is helpful to your search. For more latest educational updates stay in touch with our page @ freshersnow.com.