UPPSC APO Jobs Notification 2022 – 44 Posts, Salary, Application Form – uppsc.up.nic.in: The officials of the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission have released the UPPSC APO Notification PDF. As per the latest UPPSC APO Notification 2022, the UP APO Vacancy 2022 is counted as 44 posts. Candidates after verifying through information through UPPSC APO 2022 Notification should click on the UPPSC APO Online Application link and submit their applications before 21st May 2022. And with the help of this article, you guys can check our important information about the UPPSC APO Salary, Educational Qualifications, Age Limit, Selection Process, Application Fee that applying candidates should pay all these have been made available below.
UPPSC APO Jobs Notification 2022 – 44 Posts, Salary, Application Form
|Latest UPPSC APO Notification 2022|
|Organization Name||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Assistant Prosecution Officer (APO)|
|No. of Posts||44 Posts|
|Application Starting Date||21st April 2022|
|Application Ending Date||21st May 2022|
|Category||UP Govt Jobs|
|Selection Process||Preliminary Examination, Main (Written) Examination, Interview (Viva Voce Test)|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
UP APO Vacancy 2022
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Assistant Prosecution Officer (APO)||44 Posts|
UPPSC APO Educational Qualifications
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualifications|
|Assistant Prosecution Officer (APO)|
- Candidates must possess Law Degree from any recognized University up to the last date for receipt of application.
- Preferential: Other things being equal such candidate shall be given preference who (1) Has served for a minimum period of two years in the Territorial Army or (2) Has obtained a “B” certificate of N.C.C
- Candidates must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have crossed the age of 40 years as of 1st July 2022.
- For PH candidates, the maximum age limit is 55 years
UPPSC APO Salary
|Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|Assistant Prosecution Officer (APO)|| Pay Level – 8 Rs.47,600 – 1,51,100/-|
UPPSC APO Selection Process
- Preliminary Examination
- Main (Written) Examination
- Interview (Viva Voce Test)
- UR/ EWS/ OBC – Rs.125/-
- SC/ ST – Rs.65/-
- Handicapped – Rs.25/-
- Ex-Servicemen – Rs.65/-
- Dependents of the Freedom fighters/ Women/skilled players – According to their original category
Note: The last date for receipt of the examination fee online in the bank is 17th May 2022.
How to Apply Online for the UPPSC APO Job Openings 2022?
- First, you need to open the official website @ uppsc.up.nic.in
- Then check the Activity Dashboard section.
- In that click on the ASSISTANT PROSECUTION OFFICER EXAMINATION-2022.
- Then, click on the Notification PDF link.
- Now check the entire notification.
- If eligible, click on the Apply button.
- Next press the Registration button.
- And then fill in all the details and do check the information before submitting it.
UPPSC APO Notification, Application Form
|UPPSC APO Jobs Notification 2022 – Important Links|
|To Download the UPPSC APO Notification PDF||Click Here|
|For UPPSC APO Apply Online||Click Here|
keep following our Freshersnow.com website to get the latest information about the UP APO Vacancy 2022.