UPSSSC Lower Subordinate Admit Card 2019 Released @ upsssc.gov.in | Exam Date: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission, UPSSSC issued the UPSSSC Lower Subordinate Service Admit Card 2019 on 24th September 2019. All the aspirants whoever applied for the Combined Lower Subordinate Exam, they need to attend for the exam on 30th September 2019 & 1st October 2019. The direct download link of the UPSSSC Lower Subordinate Admit Card 2019 given at the bottom of the page. More information about UPSSSC Lower Subordinate Service Admit Card 2019 mentioned in the below sections.
New Update: UPSSSC Combined Lower Subordinate Service Admit Card 2019 Released. Candidates can download the Admit Card from this page with the help of the below given link.
Candidates can make use of it and download accordingly. And, note down the UPSSSC Combined Lower Subordinate Exam Date 2019. Moreover, to help out the aspirants in downloading the UPSSSC Admit Card 2019, we had provided the step by step procedure which will be useful for the candidates. Scroll down the page to get more detailed information.
UPSSSC Lower Subordinate Admit Card 2019 – Overview
|UPSSSC Combined Lower Subordinate Admit Card 2019 & Exam Date|
|Organization Name||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission, UPSSSC|
|Name of the Exam||Combined Lower Subordinate Exam|
|Advertisement Number||(Advt. No. 01/2019)|
|Total Vacancies||672 Posts|
|Exam Date||30th September 2019 & 1st October 2019|
|Admit Card Release Date||24th September 2019|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
UPSSSC Combined Lower Subordinate Exam Date 2019
Those candidates who are eagerly waiting to know the UPSSSC Combined Lower Subordinate Exam Date 2019 can happily check it now. That is applied candidates can check the Exam Date which is present on the UPSSSC Lower Subordinate Admit Card 2019 after downloading it.
UPSSSC Admit Card 2019 is now available on both the official website and direct link at the end of the page. All the exam appearing candidates can make use of it. And carry it to the Exam Hall along with the required documents. Get more details from the below sections.
Information Present On UPSSSC Admit Card 2019
- Name of the Candidate
- Applicant Roll Number
- Applicant Photograph
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Month and Year of Exam
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Examination Name
- Time Duration
- Date of Birth
- Category (ST/ SC/ BC & Other)
- Test Centre Address
- UPSSSC Combined Lower Subordinate Exam Date
- Exam Centre Name and Code
- Essential instructions for the examination
- And the signature of candidate and exam counselor.
Required Documents For Verification Process
Candidates must carry any one of the below-mentioned documents to the Exam Hall which are useful for the Verification Process. Along with these, carry the UPSSSC Combined Lower Subordinate Admit Card 2019 to the Exam Hall.
- Ration Card
- Voter ID
- Employee ID
- Bank Passbook
- Student ID
- Any Authorized ID Proof Issued by Gazetted Officer
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card
Steps To Download UPSSSC Lower Subordinate Service Admit Card 2019
- Open the official website of the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission, UPSSSC that is upsssc.gov.in
- On the Home Page, candidates will observe the News & Events section.
- Over there, search for the scrolling link of the UPSSSC Lower Subordinate Admit Card 2019.
- Click on the scrolling link.
- Then, a new page opens on the screen.
- Now, fill the details like Registration Number, Date of Birth, Gender and Verification Code.
- And, finally, click on the Download Admit Card button.
- Therefore, the UPSSSC Lower Subordinate Admit Card 2019 appears on the screen.
- Download it and carry it to the Exam Hall.
- Make a hard copy of it for safety purpose.
To Download UPSSSC Combined Lower Subordinate Admit Card 2019: Click Here (Available Now)
UPSSSC Combined Lower Subordinate Service Exam Notice – Click Here
Keep on visiting our website Freshers Now. Also, you can bookmark by pressing Ctrl + D to get easy access to our web portal. Get your doubts and queries clarified, by asking us in the comment box provided below. Soon, we will respond to you with suitable answers.