UTC Aerospace Systems Off Campus 2019 Drive: Candidates who are ready to crack the UTC Aerospace Off Campus Drive 2019 must refer to this page to check the latest updates. Furthermore, the officials of the UTC Aerospace Systems are looking for the B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech Graduates for their organization. So, candidates who fulfill the UTC Aerospace Systems Eligibility Criteria must and should attend the UTC Aerospace Off Campus Drive 2019.
And the UTC Aerospace Off Campus 2019 Drive is only for the freshers, that means no candidate should have any experience. This Drive is to fill up the GET/ PGET Engineer Trainee positions in Bangalore. So, click on the Online Registration link given at the end of this page to apply for the UTC Aerospace Off Campus Drive 2019.
UTC Aerospace Systems Off Campus Drive 2019 – Overview
|Name of the Company||UTC Aerospace Systems|
|Qualification||B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech|
|Experience||0 – 1 Year|
|Job Role||GET/ PGET Engineer Trainee|
|Year Of Passing||2018 Batch|
|Salary||INR 6.25 LPA (GET) & INR 6.5 LPA (PGET)|
UTC Aerospace Systems Eligibility Criteria 2019
- Electronics Engineering (B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech) degree in Electronics with > 70% marks
You Can Also Check: ★ Interview Questions
UTC Aerospace Systems is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technologically advanced aerospace and defense products. They design, manufacture and service systems and components and provide integrated solutions for commercial, regional, business and military aircraft, helicopters and other platforms.
Also a major supplier to international space programs. In 2012, UTC Aerospace Systems was formed by combining two industry leaders, Hamilton Sundstrand and Goodrich, creating an organization with key positions on nearly every aircraft flying today and substantial content on various UAVs, satellites and ground and naval vehicles.
This position is for the Electronics & Motor Control Center (EMCC) at Global Engineering Centre, UTC Aerospace Systems. Primary Responsibilities:
- Executes Value Engineering, New Product Introduction, and Production support projects.
- Software Validation as per requirements provided.
- Debugging and troubleshooting.
- Conducts Unit tests/ Functional & System Test on the development environment or target systems.
- Participates in Software design reviews and Code walkthrough.
You Can Also Check: ★ Placement Papers
- Good programming skills in Embedded C, Ada, C++, and any Assembly language.
- Good RTOS fundamentals.
- Understanding of software development tools/ configuration management tools will be a plus
- Good understanding and usage of Serial communication protocols RS-232/422, SPI
Mandatory Documents For UTC Aerospace Systems Off Campus 2019 Drive
Candidates need to carry all the below mentioned documents for the identification purpose during the UTC Aerospace Systems Off Campus Drive 2019.
- Candidates should carry the latest Resume, passport size photo
- Carry all the xerox copies of your educational certificates.
- You need to take your Identity Proof like the Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Voter ID, Any Gazetted officer, Ration Card.
★ Online Registration Link For UTC Aerospace Systems Off Campus 2019 Drive: Register Now
We hope that candidates who are seeking for the latest UTC Aerospace Systems Off Campus Drive 2019 will utilize this opportunity. So, if you want the updates stuff, then you must check our Freshers Now page on the regular basis.