We brought up with the latest TrueBlue Walkin 2019 details. Also, the officials of the TrueBlue India LLP is going to hire candidates for the Financial Analyst Role. For that purpose, they decided to conduct the TrueBlue Walkin Drive 2018 on 18th January 2019. So, candidates who have the passion to work with the TrueBlue team in Gurgaon can straightforwardly attend the TrueBlue Walkin Interview 2019.
You Can Also Check: ★ Freshers Jobs
- 1 TrueBlue Walkin 2019 – Complete Information
- 1.1 Job Description
- 1.2 Details Of TrueBlue Walkin Drive 2019
- 1.3 Company Profile
- 1.4 Venue Of TrueBlue Walkin Interview
- 1.5 Desired Candidate Profile
- 1.6 Mandatory Documents For TrueBlue Walkin In Gurgaon
TrueBlue Walkin 2019 – Complete Information
|Company Name||TrueBlue India LLP|
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Job Role||Financial Analyst|
|Salary||Not Disclosed By Recruiter|
|Functional Area||Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit|
|Employment Type||Permanent Job, Full Time|
- Enter new garnishment orders into various payroll systems.
- Enter changes and termination of garnishment orders into various payroll systems.
- Other duties may be assigned including running reports of employee earnings to answer questions from various governmental agencies.
- Scan and upload garnishment order file and attach it to the employee profile in the payroll systems.
Details Of TrueBlue Walkin Drive 2019
Date: 18th January 2019 – Friday
Timings: 11:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Contact Person: Shubra Dawar
TrueBlue, Inc. began in 1989 as a single Labor Ready, Inc., branch office in Kent, Washington. Those early branches became the cornerstone for today’s TrueBlue. Providing a talented workforce continues to be the foundation of the organization’s business. TrueBlue currently puts more than 840,000 people to work each year and partners with 130,000 companies around the world.
The world of work continues to change, and TrueBlue will adapt by being agile and prepared. Today the company’s three business divisions, People Ready, Workforce Management and PeopleScout, provide a full spectrum of workforce solutions to our clients.
You Can Also Check: ★ Placement Papers
Venue Of TrueBlue Walkin Interview
People scout, 11th Floor,
Tower 1, Candor Techspace,
Gurgaon – 122018
Desired Candidate Profile
Skills Required/ Competencies
- 1-2 years of experience in US Payroll or benefits process.
- Good communication skills; both written and verbal
- Attention to detail
- Tenacious, organized and focused approach
- Accountable & Proactive
You Can Also Check: ★ Latest Interview Questions And Answers
Educational Qualifications & Experience Requirement – Jobs In Gurgaon
- UG: Any Graduate – Any Specialization
- Keen learner
Mandatory Documents For TrueBlue Walkin In Gurgaon
Carry all the mentioned documents for the TrueBlue Walkin In Gurgaon which are mandatory during the identification process.
- Applicants should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies while attending the TrueBlue Walkin In Gurgaon.
- Moreover, all the job aspirants should carry the latest updated Resume and the job aspirants should have Latest Passport size photos for the verification purpose.
- Furthermore, you need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the Aadhar Card, PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
Also, You Can Refer To The Latest Walkins
Like all the information about the TrueBlue Walkin 2019? then if you want to get such updates you need to stay constant with us on Freshers Now page. Furthermore, if you have any query then you can leave your comment or ask us only on our webpage in the below section so that we will soon respond you.