Uttarakhand Gaura Devi Kanya Dhan Yojana 2020 | Application Form, Eligibility, Benefits: The chief minister of Uttarakhand has implemented a scheme called Gaura Devi Kanya Dhan yojana 2020 to improve the future of girls of the state because many families in Uttarakhand are still in poverty. Through this Uttarakhand Gaura Devi Kanya Dhan Scheme, the government has provided some funds to girls belonging to scheduled castes, scheduled tribes, and families falling below the poverty line on passing the 12th grade. To get more information about Gaura Devi Kanya Dhan Scheme 2020 read the article very carefully.
- 1 Uttarakhand Gaura Devi Kanya Dhan Yojana 2020 – Overview
- 2 Uttarakhand Gaura Devi Kanya Dhan Yojana Eligibility
- 3 Required Documents for Uttarakhand Gaura Devi Kanya Dhan Scheme
- 4 Gaura Devi Kanya Dhan Yojana Objectives
- 5 Uttarakhand Gaura Devi Kanya Dhan Yojana Online Application Form
- 6 Uttarakhand Gaura Devi Kanya Dhan Scheme Selection Procedure & Approval
- 7 Uttarakhand Gaura Devi Kanya Dhan Yojana Payment Slab
- 8 Uttarakhand Gaura Devi Kanya Dhan Yojana Online Registration
- 9 Uttarakhand Gaura Devi Kanya Dhan Scheme Application Form
- 10 Uttarakhand Gaura Devi Kanya Dhan Yojana 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
Uttarakhand Gaura Devi Kanya Dhan Yojana 2020 – Overview
|Name of the Scheme||Gaura Devi Kanya Dhan Yojana|
|Announced by||Uttarakhand State Government|
|Benefits||A girl can get totally an amount of Rs. 50,000|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Beneficiaries||Girls in Poor families|
Uttarakhand Gaura Devi Kanya Dhan Yojana Eligibility
- To get the benefit the couple must have only two daughters.
- Girls belong to SC, ST and other race categories are eligible and those must be passed in intermediate or the equivalent examination from the central government or the school under the board which is recognized by the Uttarakhand state government.
- The applicant may be an institutional or individual girl.
- The student should be not married and her age must not cross 25 years on July 1 of the year of the grant if she is an individual student.
- The girl student should not be a full-time or part-time employee.
- The applicant is under Gaura Devi Kanya Dhan yojana Who belongs to BPL in rural/ urban area or the annual income of a girl’s family must be up to 15976 rupees in rural areas and 21206 rupees in urban areas.
Required Documents for Uttarakhand Gaura Devi Kanya Dhan Scheme
- Aadhar Card
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- BPL card
- 10th mark sheet
- 12th mark sheet
- Voter ID Card
- Mobile number
- Passport size photo
Gaura Devi Kanya Dhan Yojana Objectives
- The main goal of this scheme is girls’ higher education and to increase the improvement of education in the state.
- And also to provide support to the family for the girl’s wedding.
- The child marriages, feticide, dowry deaths can have a gradual reduction through this scheme.
- Self-reliance, self-supporting, and education to the girls is the important objective of the state.
Uttarakhand Gaura Devi Kanya Dhan Yojana Online Application Form
Uttarakhand government has launched the scheme Gaura Devi Kanya Dhan yojana to help the daughters of poor families. under the scheme gaura Devi Kanya Dhan yojana, the girls in the poor families will get an amount of 50000 rupees from the Uttarakhand government for the use of their marriage after passing the 12th standard.
Uttarakhand Chief Minister Trivendra Singh Rawat has started this scheme in January 2018. From this, we can know the two separate schemes named Nanda Devi Kanya Dhan yojana and Gaura Devi Kanya yojan which was before 2017 July 1. Now those have been changed to Nanda Gaura Kanya Jan Dhan yojana (Nanda Devi Kanya yojan).
Uttarakhand Gaura Devi Kanya Dhan Scheme Selection Procedure & Approval
In each district under the chairmanship of the District Magistrate committee will be formed with the main motive for the selection and approval of the girls under the yojana.
- District Magistrate Chairman
- Chief Development Officer Member.
- District Education Officer Member
- District Program Officer ICDS Member
- District Social Welfare Officer Member / Secretary.
Uttarakhand Gaura Devi Kanya Dhan Yojana Payment Slab
|At the time of the girl’s birth||Rs.5000|
|After completing 1year of age||Rs. 5000|
|After completing the 8th standards||Rs. 5000|
|After completing the 10th standard||Rs. 5000|
|After completing the 12th standard||Rs. 5000|
|After the diploma or graduation||Rs. 10,000|
|At the time of marriage||Rs. 16,000|
|Whole amount spent by the government||Rs. 51,000|
Uttarakhand Gaura Devi Kanya Dhan Yojana Online Registration
The school principal will present the application forms to students to fill out scholarship format applications, with the necessary documents. This Yojana Applications forms can be obtained from the respective schools from the intermediate examination where the girl has passed, which was free from the Officer of Assistant Social Welfare which was posted in the District Probation Officer Office, District Social Welfare Officer Office, and concerned Development Block Officer Office.
Uttarakhand Gaura Devi Kanya Dhan Scheme Application Form
- Go to the Official Website of Gaura Devi Kanya Dhan Yojana i.e. escholarship.uk.gov.in/.
- On the Homepage, Click on the Option “Application Form” link under the Student Section.
- Then Application Form will be displayed on the screen and take a print out of it.
- Now fill the necessary details like student name, father name, date of birth, gender, caste, and other information and attach the Xerox of required documents and hand over it to your school teacher or the concerned development block office for assistance social welfare office like this.
- Then your application will be successful.
- Go to your school principal with the application form and documents and submit your request if you are a regular or institutional student.
- Submit your application with documents to District Magistrate-DM, Chief Development Officer – CDO member, District Education Officer – DEO member, District Programme Officer, ICDS member, District Social welfare officer member, or secretary if you are studying under corresponding us or personal or private.
To Check Uttarakhand Gaura Devi Kanya Dhan Yojana 2020: Click HERE
Have you gone through the total details given about Uttarakhand Gaura Devi Kanya Dhan Yojana 2020? For more such Government Schemes, do not forget to check Freshersnow.com.
Uttarakhand Gaura Devi Kanya Dhan Yojana 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
Who Launched Uttarakhand Gaura Devi Kanya Dhan Yojana 2020?
Uttarakhand State Government has Launched the Uttarakhand Gaura Devi Kanya Dhan Yojana 2020.
What are the Benefits of Uttarakhand Gaura Devi Kanya Dhan Scheme 2020?
Through Uttarakhand Gaura Devi Kanya Dhan Scheme 2020, Government is providing Rs.50,000/- for Girl Child (BPL, SC Girls) after completing the Intermediate.
What is the Eligibility to Apply for Uttarakhand Gaura Devi Kanya Dhan Yojana 2020?
Girls belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, and BPL (SC, ST, EWS) category from Below Poverty Line are eligible for the Benefits of Uttarakhand Gaura Devi Kanya Dhan Yojana 2020.
What is the Official Site to Check Uttarakhand Gaura Devi Kanya Dhan Yojana 2020?
escholarship.uk.gov.in is the Official Site to Check Uttarakhand Gaura Devi Kanya Dhan Yojana 2020 Details.