AP Village Agriculture Assistant (Grade II) Syllabus 2019 & Exam Pattern PDF: Are you guys preparing for the AP Village Agriculture Assistant written exam? And do you need the AP Village Agriculture Assistant Exam Syllabus 2019? If yes then you are at the right place. Yes, we had provided AP Village Agriculture Assistant Syllabus 2019 and AP Village Agriculture Assistant Exam Pattern 2019. And also AP Village Agriculture Assistant Selection Procedure 2019. So candidates before going to take the exam, have a look at this article to gain more knowledge on the upcoming written examination. The given AP Village Agriculture Assistant Syllabus helps you to gain more marks.
★ ★ Exam Syllabus 2019 ★ ★
As pers the latest updates, the officials of the Andhra Pradesh Department Of Agriculture are going to conduct the written examination. Furthermore, details candidates can refer to the official web site of the Agriculture Department that is gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in. You can also check the given below sections to get complete information.
- 1 AP Village Agriculture Assistant Syllabus 2019 – Details
- 1.1 AP Village Agriculture Assistant Selection Procedure 2019
- 1.2 AP Village Agriculture Assistant Exam Pattern 2019
- 1.3 Download AP Village Agriculture Assistant Syllabus 2019 PDF
AP Village Agriculture Assistant Syllabus 2019 – Details
|AP Village Agriculture Assistant Exam Syllabus 2019|
|Organization Name||Andhra Pradesh Department Of Agriculture|
|Post Name||AP Village Agriculture Assistant|
|Total Vacancies||6714 Posts|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
AP Village Agriculture Assistant Selection Procedure 2019
All the applied aspirants, first attend the written test. The written test shortlisted aspirants need to attend the final round that either Personal Interview or Document verification. To gain good marks in the written examination, aspirants must know the exam syllabus.
- Written Test
- Personal Interview/ Document Verification
You May Also Check: ★ ★ AP Village Agriculture Assistant Jobs 2019
AP Village Agriculture Assistant Exam Pattern 2019
- The written test consists of the General Studies and mental ability, Agriculture subject.
- The number of questions is 150 and marks are 150 marks.
- And the time duration is 150 Minutes.
|AP Village Agriculture Assistant Exam Pattern 2019|
|Part/ Name Of the Subject||Number Of Questions/ Number Of Marks||Duration of Time (Minutes)|
|Part – A||50||50|
|Part – B||100||100|
Note: There will be a negative marking of (1/4) or 0.25 mark for each wrong answer.
Download AP Village Agriculture Assistant Syllabus 2019 PDF
All the applied aspirants click on the given below link and download the AP Village Agriculture Assistant Syllabus 2019 PDF. And also aspirants start your preparation from now onwards. During your preparation follow some preparation tips and shortcut methods for easy of your preparation. The given AP Village Agriculture Assistant Exam Syllabus and Test Pattern help you to gain good marks in the upcoming written examination.
AP Village Agriculture Assistant Part – A Syllabus
General Studies & Mental Ability
1. General Mental ability and reasoning.
2. Quantitative aptitude including data interpretation.
3. General English.
4. Current affairs of regional, national and international importance.
5. General Science and its applications to the day to day life, Contemporary
development in science and Technology and Information Technology.
6. History & Culture of India with a specific focus on AP.
7. Indian polity and governance: constitutional issues, 73/74th Amendments,
public policy, reforms and center-state relations with specific reference to
8. Society, Social justice, rights issues.
9. Physical geography of Indian sub-continent and Andhra Pradesh.
10. Key welfare & development schemes of Government of Andhra Pradesh.
Part-B Syllabus For Syllabus AP Village Agriculture Assistant
1. Principles and Practices of Crop Production
2. Principles and practices of Soil Science and Management
3. Principles of Agricultural Economics
4. Fundamentals of Seed Technology
5. Agricultural Extension Methods
6. Fundamentals of Plant Protection
7. Watershed Management
8. Soil and Water Conservation Practices
9. Farm Machinery, power, and Agricultural Implements
10.Environmental Science and Disaster Management
To Download AP Village Agriculture Assistant Syllabus 2019 PDF – Click Here
The above-provided information regarding the AP Village Agriculture Assistant Syllabus is for your reference only. Further details you can check the official web site of the AP Agriculture Department that is gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in.
For more latest updates and news, candidates are advised to bookmark our web page freshersnow.com by pressing Ctrl + D. Thank You.