AP Village Surveyor (Grade-III) Syllabus 2020 PDF Download & Exam Pattern: Are you guys searching for the AP Village Surveyor Syllabus 2020? Then, you must check this page for sure. All the aspirants who are going to participate in the coming Village Surveyor Grade III in Village Secretariat (AP Survey & Land Record Subordinate Services) Exam must practice well. Since the good preparation will help the appearing candidates to score the highest in the examination. For the sake of the aspirants, we had provided the direct link of the AP Grade 3 Syllabus 2020 PDF at the end of the page.
Also, to help out the aspirants in preparation, we had furnished additional details such as AP Village Surveyor Selection Process 2020 and the AP Village Surveyor Exam Pattern 2020 in the below sections. As there is high competition, candidates must prepare well in order to obtain the post of Village Surveyor. To gain good marks, candidates must prepare well according to the schedule prepared using the AP Revenue Department Village Surveyor Syllabus 2020. Scroll down the page for more information.
- 1 AP Revenue Department Village Surveyor Syllabus 2020
- 2 AP Village Surveyor Selection Process 2020
- 3 AP Village Surveyor Exam Pattern 2020
- 4 AP Grade 3 Syllabus 2020 Download PDF
- 5 AP Village Surveyor (Grade-III) Syllabus 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
AP Revenue Department Village Surveyor Syllabus 2020
|AP Village Surveyor – Grade III Syllabus 2020 PDF Download & Exam Pattern|
|Organization Name||Andhra Pradesh Revenue Department|
|Post Name||Village Surveyor Grade III in Village Secretariat (AP Survey & Land Record Subordinate Services)|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Interview|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
★ You Can Also Check ★
AP Village Surveyor Selection Process 2020
Here in this section, we had provided the complete details of the AP Village Surveyor Selection Process 2020. Accordingly, all the candidates whoever applied to the posts of the Village Surveyor Grade III in Village Secretariat (AP Survey & Land Record Subordinate Services) must have a complete idea on the Selection Rounds. The applied candidates must attend the Written Examination conducted by the officials. Later, the qualified candidates will be called for the Personal Interview.
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
AP Village Surveyor Exam Pattern 2020
The higher authorities of the Andhra Pradesh Revenue Department have given the AP Village Surveyor Exam Pattern 2020 for the post of Village Surveyor Grade III in Village Secretariat (AP Survey & Land Record Subordinate Services) along with the Recruitment Notification only. For the sake of the aspirants, we had collected the details and furnished them here on this page. Get the details of the name of the subject, the number of questions, and the number of marks from the below-provided table. Candidates can also get the details of the Time Duration, Total Marks, and the type of the examination.
|Name of the Subject||Number of Questions||Number of Marks|
|Time Duration= Part-A: 50 Minutes & Part-B: 100 Minutes|
AP Grade 3 Syllabus 2020 Download PDF
In order to score the highest marks and obtain the post of Village Surveyor Grade III in Village Secretariat (AP Survey & Land Record Subordinate Services), candidates must practice more and more. Because getting a post in the Andhra Pradesh Revenue Department is not an easy task, but possible with good preparation. Download the AP Revenue Department Village Surveyor Syllabus 2020 PDF attached below. And happily start your preparation.
PART A GENERAL STUDIES
- Events of national importance.
- Current affairs- national, regional, and State of Andhra Pradesh.
- General Science and IT applications to the day to day life Contemporary
developments in Science & Technology and Information Technology.
- The social-economic and political history of modern India with emphasis on Andhra
- Indian polity and governance constitutional issues, public policy, reforms, and e-governance initiatives with specific reference to Andhra Pradesh.
- Economic development in India since independence with emphasis on Andhra Pradesh.
- Physical geography of the Indian sub-continent and Andhra Pradesh.
- Disaster management: vulnerability profile, prevention, and mitigation strategies, Application of Remote Sensing and GIS in the assessment of Disaster.
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection.
- Logical reasoning, analytical ability, and data interpretation.
- Data Analysis. a. Tabulation of data, b. Visual representation of data, c. Basic data analysis (Summary Statistics such as mean, median, mode, variance, and coefficient of variation) and Interpretation.
- Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh and its Administrative, Economic Social, Cultural, Political, and Legal implications/problems.
PART B SUBJECT KNOWLEDGE (ITI STANDARD)
- Importance of Lettering and Numbering–Figure Sizes and Proportions IS
Standard Practice. Construction of Plain Geometric Figures (Lines Angles, Triangle, Rhombus, Quadrilaterals, Polygon) Orthographic Projection- Recommended methods of Projections as per IS code.
- Construction of Ordinary Scale–Plain & Comparative Diagonal, Vernier,& Scale of Chords. Drawing Plan and Elevation of Points, Lines, Surfaces & Solids. Conventional Signs and Symbols as per IS Code for Engineering Drawings and Buildings Drawings.
- Drawing and detailing of (a) Brick arrangements – Various types of Bonds, (b) Stone Masonry & Stone Joints ((c) Foundations – Various types (d) Damp Proof Course & Plinth Protection(e) Roof types–Reinforced Concrete, Madras Terrace &Jack Arch,(f) Flooring types – Timber Flooring, Steel Flooring, Tile Flooring, (g)Arches & Lintels Carpentry Joints, Framing, Paneling and Moulding (h) Doors types – Paneled, Glazed, and Flush Door, (i) Windows & Ventilators (j) Pitched Roof – Various types – King post, & Queen post, (k) Steel Roof Trusses(l)Stairs–Various types – Wooden, Steel and Reinforced Concrete– Spiral, Doglegged &Open Well(m)Single Storied Residential House– Plan, Elevation and Section(n)Cross-section showing different types of Roads, Railway Track, Embankment and layout of Platforms(o) Different types of Irrigation Structures (p) Pipelines Joints Drainage Works, Manholes, Sanitary fittings, (q) Forms of Rivet Heads, Types of Riveted Joints, Standard Steel Section, Standard Connections.
- Surveying of Buildings Sites with Chain, Field Book Entries – Plotting – Calculation of Areas.
- Use of Prismatic Compass, Handling of Leveling Instrument – Differential Leveling, Surveying of Building Sites with Chain, and Level for Calculation of Earth Work. Plotting of Longitudinal / Cross-section, Drawing of Contours.
To Download AP Village Surveyor – Grade III Syllabus 2020 PDF Download: Click Here
Keep on visiting our website Freshers Now to know more information about AP Village Surveyor – Grade III Syllabus. Also, you can bookmark by pressing Ctrl + D to get easy access to our web portal. Get your doubts and queries clarified, by asking us in the comment box provided below. Soon, we will respond to you with suitable answers. Thank You!!!
AP Village Surveyor (Grade-III) Syllabus 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the time duration for AP Village Surveyor Grade-III Exam?
The time duration for AP Village Surveyor Grade-III Exam for PART A is 50 Mins and PART B is 100 Mins.
How many marks are awarded for AP Village Surveyor Grade III Exam?
A total of 150 Marks are awarded for AP Village Surveyor Grade III Exam.
Where can I download AP Village Surveyor Grade III Syllabus?
Aspirants can download AP Village Surveyor Grade III Syllabus by visiting the official site @ gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in and also through our website Freshers Now.
What are the subjects related to AP Village Surveyor Grade III Syllabus?
General Studies, Subject Knowledge (ITI Standard) are the AP Village Surveyor Grade III Syllabus.