Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2020 @ pmjay.gov.in – PMJAY Beneficiary List & Hospital List: We all familiar with the current critical situation of the lockdown. It is known that in this current situation, common people are afraid of the medical infrastructures, the healthcare facilities, and treatment in private hospitals. In order to get rid-off these situations, the Government of India had announced the scheme of PMJAY Ayushman Bharat Scheme, which is known to be the “Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana Ayushman Bharat” Scheme.
All the citizens of India can be benefitted from this scheme. The motto under providing this Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2020 Scheme is to provide National Health Protection Scheme under PMJAY Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2020 under health protection medical facilities to the common of India. Go ahead and then check all the information and links provided on this page. You can also check the official site at pmjay.gov.in for any other information.
- 1 Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2020 – Overview
- 2 Ayushman Bharat Yojana Eligibility Criteria
- 3 Ayushman Bharat Yojana Benefits
- 4 Urban Beneficiary Under Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2020
- 5 Documents Required for Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2020
- 6 How to Apply for the Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2020?
- 7 How To Check Name In Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2020 List?
- 8 States Without of Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2020
- 9 PMJAY Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2020 Card Generation
- 10 Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2020 – Overview
|Name of the Scheme||Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2020|
|Launched by||Government of India|
|Objective||To provide the Ayushman Bahrat Card to the citizen India and reduce the cost of a medical facility.|
Ayushman Bharat Yojana Eligibility Criteria
To get benefitted by this scheme, it is compulsory to check your names in the Socio-Economic Caste Census (SECC)-2011 list oof data. The eligible person will get their name on that list. Women, girl children, and senior citizens will get the most benefitted and given priority. It had made compulsory for all the benefitted members to have their names enlisted in the SECC database or at least in the RSBY card.
Ayushman Bharat Yojana Benefits
- Through this scheme, the entire treatment and healthcare facilities will be free of cost totally.
- It also covers the post-hospitalization expenses.
- In the case of the multiple surgeries the cost of all the expenses will be entirely covered with the highest packages.
- And for the 2nd and the 3rd rime of the surgery, it should be covered 50% and 25% respectively.
- PMJAY can also avail of the follow-up treatment coverage.
Urban Beneficiary Under Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2020
- Domestic Worker
- Home-based Assistants/ Tailor Sweeper/ Handicraft Workers/ Security guard/ Coolie
- Washer-man/ Plumber/ Mason
- Electrician/ Mechanic/ Assembler/ Repair Worker
- Transport worker/ Waiter/ Street vendor/ Hawker/ Coobler
- Cart Puller/ Conductor/ Rickshaw puller
Documents Required for Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2020
- Aadhar Card
- Contact Details
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate(Maximum annual income should be only up to Rs 5 lakhs)
- Document proof of the current status of the family to be covered
How to Apply for the Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2020?
- Visit the official website @ pmjay.gov.in.
- Click on the “Eligible” button.
- Enter the mobile number, CAPTCHA code.
- Then, Click on “Generate OTP“.
- Submit the data.
- Now, enter your name, name of the state, ration card number, household number, or mobile number.
- If your family is covered under Ayushman Bharat Yoajan, then your name will be displayed in the results.
How To Check Name In Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2020 List?
In order to check eligibility go through the SECC list. The various methods to the name in the list are:
- Common Service Centers(CSC)
- You check the eligibility by going to the nearest Common Service Centers or also from the impaneled hospitals.
- Online Method
- you can visit the official website of NHA(National Health Authority) for the Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2020.
States Without of Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2020
Some states are noticed to be out of this scheme. Those are Telangana, Odisha, West Bengal. Since there states are holding better opportunities than this scheme and they are presently running over the states. As the provided the better schemes are running good in those states, the scheme of Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2020 was inactive in those states.
PMJAY Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2020 Card Generation
- After finding the eligibility status on the list, you can apply for the e-card.
- Before applying to the e-card, you have to go through the identity verification of the documents.
- Documents included in the verification are Aadhar card or ration card.
- After this process of verification, the candidate should print their e-card with the Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2020 ID card.
- This print can be used for future references.
To get the State-Wise list of the De-Empanelled Hospitals Under AB PMJAY – Click Here
To Check Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2020 Details: Click Here (Available Now)
We hope that you all have got the complete details of the Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2020 from this page? If you want to get more details on Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2020 Scheme, then you can visit our portal as Freshers Now.
Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
Who announced the Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2020?
Government of India.
Can a diabetic patient get treated with the Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2020?
Yes, Day-1 they will get all the facilities of this scheme but, only for an inpatient hospitalization, as it covers pre-existing diseases. But, OPD expenses will not be covered.
Do all the states hold this PMJAY Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2020 Card?
Except for Telangana, Odisha, West Bengal.
What should we do if the Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2020 card got rejected?
You can give a complaint to the Grievance Redressal Committee. And they will respond within 30 days of the complaint.