Vidhwa Pension List 2020 @ pensionersportal.gov.in – Application Form For Widow Pension (State Wise): Here, we have provided the complete information about State Wise Vidhwa Pension List 2020. This Vidhwa Pension Scheme is for the women who have a certificate of widow/ Vidhwa can apply to this Vidhwa Pension Yojana through both the online and also through offline modes.
This scheme is announced by all the State Government for the widow/ Vidhwa women of the 18-60 years from the below poverty line. Through the Vidhwa Pension Scheme 2020, the government provides Rupees 300 every month to fulfills the needs living and basic needs of every widow women. Also, we have provided direct links regarding the State Wise Vidhwa Pension List 2020 in this page.
- 1 Vidhwa Pension List 2020 – Overview
- 2 Vidhwa Pension Eligibility Criteria
- 3 Amount Received Under Vidhwa Pension List 2020
- 4 Discontinuity of Vidhwa Pension
- 5 Documents Required – Vidhwa Pension Application
- 6 How To Apply For Widow Pension 2020?
- 7 Important Links – State Wise Widow Pension List
- 8 Vidhwa Pension List 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
Vidhwa Pension List 2020 – Overview
|Name of Scheme||Widow Pension Scheme|
|Launched by||Central Government|
|Amount issued||300/- per month|
|Issued by||All the State Governments|
|Objective||To provide financial support to widow/Vidhwa|
Vidhwa Pension Eligibility Criteria
- The age of the applicant should be between 18-60 years.
- If applicants have remarried after the death of the husband, there will be no benefits through this Vidhwa Pension Scheme.
- The children of the widow should not be adults, even if they are adults they shouldn’t be maintained.
Amount Received Under Vidhwa Pension List 2020
- The widow women aged between 18-60 we gat the amount of 300/- per month.
- The widow women of 80 years aged will receive the amount of 500/- per month.
Discontinuity of Vidhwa Pension
The pension benefits will be discontinued if:
- The applicant is remarried.
- Also in the case, if the applicant gets above the BPL.
Documents Required – Vidhwa Pension Application
- Applicant photo in jpeg format of 20kb
- Birth certificate of 100kb
- Bank passbook jpeg or pdf format
- Death certificate of the husband
- Id proof of jpeg or pdf format
- Income certificate of jpeg or pdf format
How To Apply For Widow Pension 2020?
- Visit the official site @ pensionersportal.gov.in.
- Click on the “Apply” icon
- Click on the “New Entry Form.”
- Fill the details carefully
- Save the details
- Now, save the generated registered number
- Recheck the form carefully and click on the “submit” button.
- Take a print of the form for future reference.
Important Links – State Wise Widow Pension List
|Andhra Pradesh||Click Here|
|Arunachal Pradesh||Click Here|
|Madhya Pradesh||Click Here|
|Tamil Nadu||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh||Click Here|
To Check Vidhwa Pension List 2020 Details: Click Here (Available Now)
If you want to get more details on Vidhwa Pension List 2020, then you can visit our portal at Freshers Now.
Vidhwa Pension List 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the age limit to apply for the Vidhwa Pension List 2020?
The women widow aged 18-60 years are eligible for this pension.
How much amount will be credited through Vidhwa Pension?
300/- per month will be credited through Vidhwa Pension.
What is the amount given to the 80 years old women on behalf of Vidhwa Pension?
500/- per month will be provided to the 80 years old women on behalf of the Vidhwa Pension.
Are remarried women eligible to apply for the Vidhwa Pension?
No, remarried women are not eligible to apply for the Vidhwa Pension.